Introduce yourself! - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Introduce yourself!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
189 replies to this topic

#26 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

Eeee another 2NE1 fan!

Posted Image

#27 Aimrys94

Aimrys94

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

Eeee another 2NE1 fan!

Posted Image

That is a beautiful GIF. I love you, too!

#28 jeno1st

jeno1st

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

HI i'm Jeno, 20yrs old and from the Philippines
i took part in the last stress test for the SEA RO2 till the server was blocked
and now since warpportal is going to release their own server, i wish i can join in and have fun with everybody

may i ask where to download the game?
thank you guys, see ya all inside the game.

#29 SinWeasel

SinWeasel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
  • Server:iRO2 - Odin

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

As of now the client is up for download but it is suppose to be up before the OBT

Oda posted this on another thread

The client exe is not live yet but it will be available for download before beta launches. We just completed some localization work on the patcher so it will be up petty soon.

#30 Belegnir

Belegnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

Yo~ Name's Mike, 16, Alberta, Canada.

I enjoy sitting around and cleaning my feathers, getting a pedicure on my talons, and treating my beak buds to delicate foods. Including spaghetti, pizza, sadwiches, and tacos. Especially taco bites. Utterly delicious.

I plan on being PvE, mostly solo, no guild. However, I will have a character specifically for co-op play, with a guild. I played each class (starter and advanced) on the SEA servers. I only recently stopped going on there three days ago to help promote iRO2 via facebook. My main character will be a Rogue/Artisan, while my co-op character will be a Priest/Chef. I like to immerse myself in the game by simply acting as my character, Roleplaying if you will.

I have played a few MMOs in my time. Mabinogi, Dragon Nest, Vindictus, AQWorlds, ROBLOX, Maplestory, Grand Fantasia, Eden Eternal, and PokeMMO to name a few.

I am interesting in flying around, reading, cooking, gaming on every console including PC, doing Chemistry, and sitting around just relaxing. I prefer to eat lost before taking part in these, mind you.

I am currently studying to become a Lawyer or Chef.

#31 Sacriel

Sacriel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

Sacriel here from Florida, 23 years old. I'm another one that's been playing RO since alpha stages. With all the other MMOs that have come out, I've just grown fed up with RO not improving, so now that Gravity is focusing mostly on RO2, it's easy to see where the future development money is going. Besides, a truly 3D RO is my dream!

I was Saint Damian the High Priest in Old Valkyrie and played in several guilds including Gurren Brigade, Infinity, Amaterasu, and Brooklyn.

Knowing how the gameplay goes having played kRO2, I'll be playing Warrior or Assassin.

Edited by Sacriel, 12 April 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#32 breadcrmbs

breadcrmbs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Hi I'm Anthony, 19 from the Philippines. I played RO1 long before i was at the elementary stage but quit due to financial purposes (it was only P2P back then). Currently, I'm playing as a Rogue(PVP build) in seaRO2. Hope I can meet you all guys in-game. :)

PS: if ever you guys decided to play on the same server, care to tell me then? thanks.

#33 Tilmandra

Tilmandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hello all and nice to meet you all! :p_love:
Thanks for taking your time and posting in this thread! Hoping and looking forward to meet you all ingame! :p_hi:

#34 Sunraiser

Sunraiser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server::LOtS - Odin

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

Hello everyone! : D My name is April, I'm 17, and I'm from Mass! I go by Sun, or Sunny, or Sunnie, etc, but I'll also respond to any of my IGNs too. *shrug* I was in on RO2's SEA release, was never affected by the IP ban so I got to play nonstop until I got sick of the lack of care/effort of the GM team and Asiasoft/Playpark. But WarpPortal looks like they're handling this release beautifully, and I'm looking forward to seeing the launch and meeting everyone in game! ♥

I tend to focus more on mage-classes. I'm excellent DPS, and I had a fairly decent battle-mage/tank-mage when I used to play RO, both in the official server and private ones. However, that being said, I actually despise PvP quite abit. I'm not great at it. I'm not terrible, but it's not my forté. I'm a PvE-girl. Love nuking, freezing, and zapping monsters into oblivion!

It would be nice to try to branch out here though and see if I'm any good at any other classes. I'm curious to say the least, but you know what they say: Stick to what you're good at! And what you're comfortable with! :p_hi:

Edited by Sunraiser, 12 April 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#35 Sacriel

Sacriel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

Hello everyone! : D My name is April, I'm 17, and I'm from Mass! I go by Sun, or Sunny, or Sunnie, etc, but I'll also respond to any of my IGNs too. *shrug* I was in on RO2's SEA release, was never affected by the IP ban so I got to play nonstop until I got sick of the lack of care/effort of the GM team and Asiasoft/Playpark. But WarpPortal looks like they're handling this release beautifully, and I'm looking forward to seeing the launch and meeting everyone in game! ♥

I tend to focus more on mage-classes. I'm excellent DPS, and I had a fairly decent battle-mage/tank-mage when I used to play RO, both in the official server and private ones. However, that being said, I actually despise PvP quite abit. I'm not great at it. I'm not terrible, but it's not my forté. I'm a PvE-girl. Love nuking, freezing, and zapping monsters into oblivion!

It would be nice to try to branch out here though and see if I'm any good at any other classes. I'm curious to say the least, but you know what they say: Stick to what you're good at! And what you're comfortable with! :p_hi:

PvE ftw! Im way to excited for this release, and i look forward to play with all of you! I'm curious to see how good wizards are at DPS as I never tried them because everyone talked about them like they were the red-haired stepchild class of RO2.

#36 NelKyuro

NelKyuro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:28 AM

I'm Kyuro, 20 years old, and from France !

I've played RO1 like 5 years, and played a bit on Ragnarok 2 GOTW, and played Raganarok 2 LOTS on the open korean beta last year.

It's definitely a pleasure to meet you all, and i hope to see you in game !

Here we go ~ (´∀`)

Edited by NelKyuro, 13 April 2013 - 12:29 AM.

#37 Tsujiko

Tsujiko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:waiting for Ro2 launch

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

Hi everyone^^

I am Tsujiko, 26 years old "girl" (*cough*) from Germany^^

I played Ro1 when I was a tenager (and found my IRL love there <3). I also played Ro2 on Sea. And finally our server is going to be open soon *-* I hope for a nice game expirience. I want to make a ton of friends and enjoy the dungeons and raids together ^^

Nice to meet you all :) See you in game :P

#38 Himaro

Himaro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:29 AM

Hey all!! ^_+

My name is Nick from New Jersey, USA I am 23 years of age and yes I am a male incase you didn't figure that out already.

I have loved RO ever since I was 13 years old and nothing could excite me more than killing porings with extra graphic detail! So excited to play RO2 and meet all of you, ready to get aguild going and do the fun stuff! I'm super easy to get a long with and just like to have a good time!

See you all soon! :p_idea:

#39 Rozelle

Rozelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:56 AM

ᎣᏏᏲ! I go by Kawohni (ᎧᏬᏂ) primarily, I'm a 23-year-old housewife and I live in Pennsylvania. I've been playing RO ever since I was 13 years old, and I still play it to this day because I'm a loser and I love the game~ I also have an intense love of guinea pigs, Kalafina, and the anime/visual novel Clannad.

I played on the Korean RO2 release since its open beta and really enjoyed the game. It may not be a super hardcore MMORPG or anything, but it's a lot of fun, I've found. I migrated from kRO2 to SEARO2 when it opened but... that was a disaster. So I'm really looking forward to what iRO2 has to offer! ♥

See you all ingame soon!!

#40 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProbably at work.
  • Server:Odin Ch.5/7/11 (RO2)

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

Refer to [About Me] section in my profile.

#41 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

Hello,

The name is Doug

Been playing RO for a long time and still run a guild on RO Renewal Server, you can check us out at www.clandestinesociety.com

Looking forward to testing out RO 2 and maybe making some new friends.

#42 xXxLynxXx

xXxLynxXx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hello,
Im 'Lin'm 22 years old, I played RO for 5 years, since I got to play RO2 and I am in expectation of a good server.

#43 Hanachanxd

Hanachanxd

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Ariana but you can call me Hana, I'm 24 years and from Brazil! Please, bear my not so perfect english, it's not my first (nor second) language ^^"

Anyway, I've played RO1 since the brazilian beta server and spent some good years there until it became PtW (damn you uol and levelup!) and I didn't had enough money to sustain my assassin =P It's been a loooong time since that and I've never played other MMORPG but hopefully I will get the hang of it soon enough. Will probably play with a FS priest and make a sin after....I'm reading about the class and all I can think is how I miss my old char (and how things changed!)

I Hope to make friends here and find a guild to PvE (and some PvP, but I was never good at it....)

#44 ItsFaulkenOMG

ItsFaulkenOMG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationNew World

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:07 AM

Hey.

I'm Philip, more commonly known as Faulken or ItsFaulkenOMG in most of my MMOs played before.
I have been playing RO for some years now as well as RO2 from its other server hosts. Speaking of, I've played the original for some years and many private servers from RO1 so I pretty much knew the game since the beginning. I don't intend to make this long so good luck to us all who will be playing the game.

Give me a chat when you see me in-game. I won't hesitate both new and old players as that's the kind of player I am. Ja ne~

#45 Heathcliffz

Heathcliffz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRoad of Bless

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

Hi I am Ikhwan and i i am 20 years old from Australia. I have played ro1 private servers before and some other mmos ages ago before switching to mainstream video games.When ro2 came out, it brings back old memories of ro and here i am :D wishing you all the best in this game and have fun! My in-game name will be Heathcliffz .Nice to meet u guys :)

#46 guriinreske

guriinreske

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBaja California, Mexico

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

Hiiiiiiii~ I'm Karla, 16, from Baja California, Mexico.
I played RO1 for a long time and SEARO2... alone so i got bored and stopped playing ;_; ~ uhm uhm... i'm cute (?????) random and i love KPOP ♥

... and i'm a pedo magnet D:

#47 ChimeraJones

ChimeraJones

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationJacksonville FL
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

Yo Yo. The name's Chimera/ChimeraJones. Twenty-Three years old, from Jacksonville FL born and raised! I've been gaming my entire life, my first game was FF mystic quest ( I still own a copy in the plastic wrap <3 ) I've been MMO'ing since I was 15, I started off with Endless Online! I'm what you would call a ( Rocker ) Piercings, tat's and metal. Between those and my girlfriend that's my interest mixed in with heavy gaming. Proud to be joining a amazing community like this! Looking forward to playing with you all VERY soon.

Edited by ChimeraJones, 14 April 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#48 thingol91

thingol91

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

Hi! I'm Carlos from Yucatan, Mexico. I'm 21 years old and... I'll be a Sorc/Alch :3
I played SEA RO2 until lv50 but I got tired because of the lag -_-'

See you all soon!

#49 Tsukisuki

Tsukisuki

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationKagetsuki Manor

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

Hiya, Marisa here~
I'm from Calgary, Canada. 21 y/o and new to gaming ~(*_*)~