Introduce yourself! - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Introduce yourself!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
189 replies to this topic

#51 Tsukisuki

Tsukisuki

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationKagetsuki Manor
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

Who are you!?

T,T
mean ...

#52 Kagehime2501

Kagehime2501

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:22 AM

My name is Kagehime, 28 years old, from France.

I'm a former player of SeaRo2 where i played a Priest support and a Beastmaster tank.
Me and my friends have founded Lastchance, the first french guild which emerged in the beginning of the closed beta, but unfortunately we lost the big majority of our members after a game breaking update and cause of the corrupted game content of A$iasoft.
So i hope iRo2 from Warpportal will have features and mechanisms more respectful and close to the korean version.

See you on the beta.

Edited by Kagehime2501, 15 April 2013 - 05:24 AM.

#53 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:30 AM

i am Roy veteran Ro1 player, played since the beta but quit due to guild disbandment
i am not really pleased with ro2's from the articles ive read about the game
but i will be playing for old time sake
ro1 always draws me back no matter how hard i want to quit
I hope ro2 can make me feel that way too

#54 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

Who are you!?

Like, Who are you!?

#55 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationCurrently Working in Riyadh
  • Server:iRO2 LOTS Odin

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

Hi everyone ^_^

My Name is Mark...

Named Prince Mark by my friends…

Named Zaga†o as one of the founding officers of guild Untouchables of the very Ragnarok Online PH... Way back year 2003 where we started to test the game with GM Helsing…

My first Knight build is… STR INT DEX VIT AGI… yeah it’s an explosive build! lolz

My guild mates calls me the lonely soulless knight… I play alone, Clock tower, boss hunt etc… I’m the very and only knight with a 99 AGI stat in Ragnarok Online… and the only Knight that can tank all boss without priest… until the skill patch came where monsters including boss mobs are able to cast skills… well I can still hunt Golden thief bug without sweat after that… gold bars and golden briefs $_$ my attack speed is the maximum attack speed that the game can offer at that time.. That’s why assassins especially those with pure luck never hits me.. and with my 50VIT and 50 DEX when crit hits it gives them this emoticon -_-“… I can kill a VIT knight without skills coz normal attacks with an attack speed faster than a dual wield assassin is enough… A Hunter with just bash (99 agi makes a 99dex hunter go miss and when it hits it’s just a pinch)… A wiz with provoke (cancel cast) and bash… but when the monk came with asura strike… it’s a 50/50 battle… still they cant 1 hit kill me… lolz!
The end of my carrier in Ragnarok PH came when I killed Golden Thief Bug for the 3000+ times and it dropped a GTB card that when you actually put it on a shield (+10 buckler) will give you a Ghost like ability… you will not be affected by ANY MAGIC… Attack or Buff or Heal magic.. it means when a Wiz cast spell on you… all will be MISS… well…

All in all.. my achievements with pRO is like the fuse that I need for my computer skills to emerge…

Now I work for PIONEER here in Riyadh as a Computer Engineer… ^_^ (I'm studying Physical Therapy as my pre-med course at FEU at that time…I shifted to Computer Science after finishing 4 years to complete my pre-med requirements)

10 Years from the very first time I stepped foot on prontera… now comes the Legend of the Second…

Zaga†o…how about a rebi†h… ^_^

Edited by ProtosX01, 15 April 2013 - 09:10 AM.

#56 Godriconian

Godriconian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

I'm not good with intros and my enter key does not work so this will be short haha... I'm Godriconian and I will be playing names similar (maybe). I'm a fairly nice and laid back person, I hate people who belittle newer players as we all started somewhere. Anyway see you ingame on launch day and GL ^_^. I look forward to joining a laidback guild

Edited by Godriconian, 15 April 2013 - 09:22 AM.

#57 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProbably at work.
  • Server:Odin Ch.5/7/11 (RO2)

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

Like, Who are you!?

Me? I'm Marisa's irl friend just poking fun at her through the forums, lol.

Edited by Shouichirou, 15 April 2013 - 12:20 PM.

#58 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

Me? I'm Marisa's irl friend just poking fun at her through the forums, lol.

Still, Who are you? O_o

#59 Miticante

Miticante

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

*waves hello* I am excited for RO2,,,can't wait!

#60 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProbably at work.
  • Server:Odin Ch.5/7/11 (RO2)

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

Shouichirou Kagetsuki is the name. 22 years old and currently living with siblings and my gf Marisa. Studied natural sciences at the university of Calgary as an undergraduate (also took Masters of Teaching degree). Listens to music chronologically, enjoys thinking of random things to do just to pass the time, and believes exercise is an important factor in life. Usually lost in thought thinking of the many complexities in life, an Asian who spends a lot of time break-dancing.

Hobbies include break-dancing (dancing in general), exercise, sports, video games, cooking, singing, listening to music, martial arts, poetry, sleeping, Touhou project, and of course spends a good amount of time watching/reading anime/manga.Type of person who typically likes to read/watch most if not all manga/anime ( Favorite genres by far would be Action/Adventure, Romance, Comedy)

Game-wise I prefer to go for the choices that are seen to be "rare" to most people (INT based warrior classes and the likes). I enjoy theory-crafting and playing around with the game mechanics to find some sort of loophole or better way to do things other than the "norm" most people tend to follow (making my own sequence in the process is what I enjoy to do). As the saying goes "I chose the road least traveled by", although I sometimes see other people opting to go the same road as well (which usually piques my interest).

Currently working as waiter, and planning to work as a science teacher in a high school I once attended (planned for the upcoming school year).

Think that should qualify for a decent introduction.

Edited by Shouichirou, 15 April 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#61 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

I have been playing RO since 2005, having been introduced to it by high school friends (all of whom no longer play *sad*). Been hearing about RO2 since it was first announced in 2007 and have been looking into it since. So glad to see it finally leave Korea. :p_laugh:

Those of you who have played RO legally may have seen me around the old iRO forums and the RO1 section here on the forums from time to time in the past. Those who haven't (and those of you who wanted to skip to the sequel), well... I guess you'll be familiarizing yourself with me soon. :hmm: Will be bouncing back and forth between RO and RO2 in a quest to record Ragnarok lore.

#62 XfactorVii

XfactorVii

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

HI everyone, I'm Jim from Southern California. This might be a suprised but I never play RO before so this will be my first time. I play alot of different MMO but never had I tried RO. Heard alot of great stuff about this game since I have a younger brother that played RO. Hoping to meet new players and enjoy this game.

#63 OniNoMeKyo

OniNoMeKyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • LocationHere (not there).
  • Server:Yet

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hi there. Kyo's the name, hailing from Northern California. Looking forward to WarpPortal's take on Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second.
After playing on roSEA, I have to say that even though it's fun, there's way too much class discrimination on there. Here's hoping that this one is much different.
If you've played on roSEA (Frejya Server) you may have seen my Cooking Assassin (Gontakure) recently doing Bapho(N) and PvE Arena(N) Raids.
Even though parties are far in between for my Assassin, I do not regret making one, and will gladly make one for iRO2.
(Un)fortunately, my IRL friends will not be plaiying on iRO2 (because it would be too much of a hassle to start over again), so I'm currently looking for a guild to join that wouldn't mind taking a cooking Assassin.

#64 ccaarrll

ccaarrll

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew South Wales, Australia

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

Hello I'm Carl from Australia (a Filipino though). I've played Ragnarok 1 for years but not much on official servers. I have tried RO2 SEA and was so disappointed with the way they handle it (Maintenance everyday ftw) so yeah I'm looking forward to this. I'll be playing a stalker PvE. See you guys in game! :p_smile:

#65 Heathcliffz

Heathcliffz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRoad of Bless

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:03 AM

Hi there. Kyo's the name, hailing from Northern California. Looking forward to WarpPortal's take on Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second.
After playing on roSEA, I have to say that even though it's fun, there's way too much class discrimination on there. Here's hoping that this one is much different.
If you've played on roSEA (Frejya Server) you may have seen my Cooking Assassin (Gontakure) recently doing Bapho(N) and PvE Arena(N) Raids.
Even though parties are far in between for my Assassin, I do not regret making one, and will gladly make one for iRO2.
(Un)fortunately, my IRL friends will not be plaiying on iRO2 (because it would be too much of a hassle to start over again), so I'm currently looking for a guild to join that wouldn't mind taking a cooking Assassin.

Hi Kyo, nice to meet u.I did play at Freyja server too as assassin lvl 50 but sadly hadnt gotten the chance to raid yet. :heh:
I did struggle to find party for dungeon sometimes. Makes me annoyed most of the time but sincerely i like assassin so much except that wolf form. :p_sad: .

Hello I'm Carl from Australia (a Filipino though). I've played Ragnarok 1 for years but not much on official servers. I have tried RO2 SEA and was so disappointed with the way they handle it (Maintenance everyday ftw) so yeah I'm looking forward to this. I'll be playing a stalker PvE. See you guys in game! :p_smile:

Hi carl, im from australia too. adelaide here :p_laugh:

Edited by Heathcliffz, 16 April 2013 - 03:08 AM.

#66 Thaiku

Thaiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

Glad to see a lot of RO1 veterans.
I started playing ro1 since the first day of the public korean open beta. I'm ADDICT to War of Emperium :$, so hope RO2's WoEs been like the old ones.
I'm 30 years old and my name is Pedro, from Spain.
See you in game, and hope soon, in War of Emperium :)

#67 Heathcliffz

Heathcliffz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRoad of Bless

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

Glad to see a lot of RO1 veterans.
I started playing ro1 since the first day of the public korean open beta. I'm ADDICT to War of Emperium :$, so hope RO2's WoEs been like the old ones.
I'm 30 years old and my name is Pedro, from Spain.
See you in game, and hope soon, in War of Emperium :)

you are veteran yourself :D i did play ro1 too but a long time ago. Did join woe twice or thrice before but i was so noob that i didnt know what i was doing that time :heh:
hope u can guide me when the woe time comes.haha :D

#68 Thaiku

Thaiku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:42 AM

of course i'll help anybody asks for it if i can :)
Yeah, i'm a ro1 veteran, i've played it almost half of my life :D, so i'm very excited about ro2 (waiting to see the fisr kRO2 WoE, they'll have it first). Hope this time you give an oportunitty to WoE, RO1's WoEs was the best PvP event/system in a MMORPG ever, at least for me. The Conquest, the prizes in treasure boxes, the after-WoE moments in forums swearing revenge hehehe, really funny.
But RO2 need more variety of cards an gears to get to the point of RO1's WoE, beacause the gear and cars in RO1 let players choose between a LOT of gamestyles and tactics.

#69 Heathcliffz

Heathcliffz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRoad of Bless

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:53 AM

nice :D yea i really want to try the woe for real this time. i played ro1 for a very short time that i didnt have the time to really learn it. yea i wish it will be fun. i dont enjoy the colisseum so much since it is individual. woe will let me see how much i worth in the guild.hehe
i guess and hope more feature will come. right now, even the build of each class is limited. monster is too strong that the most importnt factor is keep up your hp.even the card has no status effect. It is still in beta though,so much more can be expected from the developer.i heard they are going to release a third class too somewhere in 2013 or so ive heard. Lets just hope we will enjoy this game :heh:

#70 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

nice :D yea i really want to try the woe for real this time. i played ro1 for a very short time that i didnt have the time to really learn it. yea i wish it will be fun. i dont enjoy the colisseum so much since it is individual. woe will let me see how much i worth in the guild.hehe
i guess and hope more feature will come. right now, even the build of each class is limited. monster is too strong that the most importnt factor is keep up your hp.even the card has no status effect. It is still in beta though,so much more can be expected from the developer.i heard they are going to release a third class too somewhere in 2013 or so ive heard. Lets just hope we will enjoy this game :heh:

You're right, they need to add more stuff : 3.

#71 Ethro

Ethro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

Sup everyone my Name is Yves and i am a 27 year old guy from Germany

I play MMO's since well 1997? or maybe 1998 i cant remember but i started with Ultima Online.
I play Ragnarok Online 1 since the early iRO beta years.
I stopped Playing Ragnarok Online for about 2years after euRO closed Q_Q but rejoined the game on iRO back in 2012 and found sum friends from all over the World!
After Playing some Characters to 50 on the seaRO server i raided a lot to gather exp for when the iRO server opens :D
At the moment I am looking for a Guild that is looking for one of this classes/builds

Knight (full tank)
Beastmaster(off tank)
Warrior(crit/int dps)
Sorc(Hybrid)
Rogue(preferred cuz i want to play sumthing new :3)

i played all of them in a Raid environment except for the Rogue

hope to see u all on the Warpportal Servers <3

Edited by Ethro, 16 April 2013 - 03:10 PM.

#72 Zikadus

Zikadus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAnaheim
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hello everyone. :) I'm Vincent from Spain.

I have played RO2 in KRO and SEA. :)
Ragnarok has always been my favorite MMORPG.

I have a lot of experience in RO2, dungeon raiding, fast levelling, bugs *hoping that warpportal can fix early if found same w kro & sea bugs*, :)
All my chars in said servers can enter Abaddon of Despair.

My main chars were:
iShiva - Monk *Secondary main*
Amakakeryu - Sorc *Main and most geard char*
Vlasiy - Ranger *2nd most geared char but only uses it if a raid/friends need it*
CRegna- Priest
Zikadus - War *my favorite!!!, planning to main it in warpportal* haha
ForceLightning - Assassin

I'm very friendly and approachable :)

Hope to see you in-game and be friends :) Lots of love to all!

#73 Yuumei

Yuumei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

Hello all, I'm Nathan from Sydney, Australia.

I've participated in the RO2 beta, SEA server prior to the population-reducing update as Vaetr (Monk/Artisan). I know a fair bit about an assortment of topics, though never having attained level 50 (stopping at lvl 43 after realizing that Warpportal would (most likely at first's thought, and recently proven) accommodate for a more 'agreeable' community) I can't really divulge much for end-game content and PvP (I was running 10+ levels with terrible skill distribution).

It'd be nice to meet you all in-game too (hopefully when I'm not being terrible as a Monk). :sob:

#74 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

Hello everyone. :) I'm Vincent from Spain.

Please take out that huge screenshot from your signature. It makes your posts bigger than necessary.

#75 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

Hello all, I'm Nathan from Sydney, Australia.

I've participated in the RO2 beta, SEA server prior to the population-reducing update as Vaetr (Monk/Artisan). I know a fair bit about an assortment of topics, though never having attained level 50 (stopping at lvl 43 after realizing that Warpportal would (most likely at first's thought, and recently proven) accommodate for a more 'agreeable' community) I can't really divulge much for end-game content and PvP (I was running 10+ levels with terrible skill distribution).

It'd be nice to meet you all in-game too (hopefully when I'm not being terrible as a Monk). :sob:

Welcome : 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users