Ragnarok Online 2 LOTS in 90 Seconds - Everything you need to know to start playing! - Page 4 - Ragnarok 2 Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Ragnarok Online 2 LOTS in 90 Seconds - Everything you need to know to start playing!

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#76 YuenSan

YuenSan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationComputer...
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

Nope. And defensive stats counteract both physical and magical damage equally.

So those little elemental pictures next to the monsters faces have no effect to damage nor defense?

#77 lamak666

lamak666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationBLR

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

:thx: :thx: :thx: for info.

#78 Ayanna

Ayanna

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

Leveling question - there aren't "job levels" anymore, are there? Is there any reason to stick to your first class after 25? I know in RO we all waited and stacked up the job levels so we could squeeze out ten extra skill points.

#79 Lanxide

Lanxide

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

Can anyone else connect to the server or is it just me?

#80 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

Leveling question - there aren't "job levels" anymore, are there? Is there any reason to stick to your first class after 25? I know in RO we all waited and stacked up the job levels so we could squeeze out ten extra skill points.

Job levels in RO2 refer to your life job (profession). They're leveled up differently from base levels.

#81 Ayanna

Ayanna

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

Thanks Tigress! No reason to stay first class after 25 then, eh? That's good to hear.

#82 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

ok I read lots of things in lots of places all the "guides" assume I know about this game already. while I can and have figured out a lot of things I am completely at a loss on titles. I am 100% new to this game never played the first one and the tips disappear b4 I can read them ingame. can anyone tell me what titles do and how to equip them? also what if any stat boosts do they provide? is there a complete list of this anywhere? tyvm in advance for helping

You can earn titles by completing Khara quests (which can be seen by checking the khara window by pressing "O"). In the khara window, click on the arrow button and it'll open up a list of titles and you can equip the ones you've earned there
http://www.playragna...nfo/KharaSystem

You should check it for khara quests regularly and do them alongside other quests you get since some of them require you to kill the same monsters as the main quests you'll get (and some require items that drop from those monsters as well) and you'll get combat exp, job exp, and zeny from doing them.

Here's some interface stuff too:
http://forums.warppo...898-how-to-ro2/

#83 BossJake

BossJake

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:11 PM

permission to post. :)

how can i place my new learned skill into the quickslot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users