#1 Ernesarevalo

Ernesarevalo

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

Hello guys, im new here and i was trying ot find if i can already download the game. I didnt see a post of this (if there is any thread open can someone paste the link pls). So is the client ready to download or when the beta opens we all have to download at the same time? thx!!!

#2 Shylla

Shylla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationSC,USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

Ragnarok Online 2

7 hours ago

Crazy busy with only 4 days left! Final tweaks to the hardware and setting up the install client and patching systems! We've seen a lot of questions about a download, there isn't one yet, but you will have more than a day or so to preload the beta client, we want to make sure the client is as complete as possible to avoid a huge patch that will make game login more problematic.

Hoping to show some sneak peek stuff this week prior to beta, both to test out our streaming and to get some early feedback on things you are most interested in knowing more about!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/PlayRagnarok2

So, NO. The client isn't ready for download as of this time. You might want to check RO2's Facebook Page to keep you updated since they post more information there. :)

Edited by Shylla, 14 April 2013 - 09:53 AM.

#3 Ernesarevalo

Ernesarevalo

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

Thx i didnt read that!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users