Anyone who finished downloading client host it please! - Page 11 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Anyone who finished downloading client host it please!

• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#251 Flipnotic

Flipnotic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

I'm trying to download the mega link with firefox, but I was wondering it doesn't pop up where to save the file. Where do these files go when downloaded? I only downloaded the first zip and don't know where it is.

#252 Heavensent408

Heavensent408

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

Ah good to see it works now ^^ ... just wondering cause i uploaded with firefox xD

added a second download to mega: https://mega.co.nz/#...egjsLOwngc_agpA
this one is unpacked, so if you need only a specific file :)

and sry for my bad english at all... :p_smile:

TY! People have some really bad internet on the torrents and I keep fluctuating from 5 to 280 kB with it mainly below 10kB.

Now I'm getting 1 - 1.2MB on mega.

Edit: Sidenote, I'm using firefox

Edited by Heavensent408, 18 April 2013 - 08:49 AM.

#253 Kirito83

Kirito83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

whomever uploaded this to Mega, thank God for existing.
By the way, thanks too for this community act like one.

No Problem, tried my best :o, it seems this mega worked not to everybody :( try different browser if it fails downloading. Normally the best is Chrome for Mega ^^

#254 Heavensent408

Heavensent408

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

I'm trying to download the mega link with firefox, but I was wondering it doesn't pop up where to save the file. Where do these files go when downloaded? I only downloaded the first zip and don't know where it is.

Have you tried going on the top bar and clicking tools -> downloads? or ctrl + J?

#255 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationCurrently Working in Riyadh
  • Server:iRO2 LOTS Odin

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

Can anyone please help me? i only need to download the cab 6 file... warp portal decided to shutdown the FTP... anyone who have link for the cab6 file? omg this is so epic fail...

Thank you so much in advance!

#256 JLAY1314

JLAY1314

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

Can someone pls help!!! What happened to the FTP downloads i got up to Cab5 and now i cant find them on site!! what happened?

#257 Flipnotic

Flipnotic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

Once I click on a file, it just starta downloading on a separate bar in the bottom of the mega page and doesn't show up on my firefox downloads.

#258 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationCurrently Working in Riyadh
  • Server:iRO2 LOTS Odin

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#...egjsLOwngc_agpA im downloading the cab 6 file now.. after it downloaded where can i get it?>
thank you so much...

#259 Heavensent408

Heavensent408

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:54 AM

Edit: nvrmnd i fail. i got it mixed up with the torrent folder i still have. Only got 1 file to show up in downloads which was PhysX_9.10.0514_SystemSoftware from mega so far. looking for media5 and 6 outside my RO2 folder from the torrent.

Edited by Heavensent408, 18 April 2013 - 09:11 AM.

#260 LastExile613

LastExile613

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:56 AM

frustrating, I'm still getting freezes even with Chrome. Pretty much downloaded the 3rd file 6 time already, and they all freeze at 90%

Edited by LastExile613, 18 April 2013 - 08:56 AM.

#261 Phreeoni

Phreeoni

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 315 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

frustrating, I'm still getting freezes even with Chrome. Pretty much downloaded the 3rd file 6 time already, and they all freeze at 90%

I eventually got them all using IE 8. I also tried clearing my cache and whatnot on Chrome, I think that helped me get one of the last files. Good luck!

Edit: Nevermind. I figured it out. I used the .msi file after freaking out at all the errors I was getting.

I've mentioned it already, but thank you so much to everyone who helped get the client out there. You're awesome people.

Edited by DietHoney, 18 April 2013 - 09:04 AM.

#262 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

downloading the files from the mega link: https://mega.co.nz/#...egjsLOwngc_agpA

the download rate is around 600 - 800 kb/s for me. YAY.

Edited by inuko23, 18 April 2013 - 09:08 AM.

#263 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

This is weird. I've finished the first mega link download with the packed files and I can't extract it for some reason. It just say "cannot open file". Any ideas? I'm downloading the 2nd mega link just in case I can't get this one to work. But it'll be better if someone can answer my question though.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!EU5gWAzb!d1aFwiis2fwL_cXQT0b2uQ

#264 Kirito83

Kirito83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

use 7zip and open the 001

Edited by Kirito83, 18 April 2013 - 09:11 AM.

#265 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

What's with that 7zip thingy btw?
Why does noone use WinRar instead? D:
Everywhere I look, it's 7zip only :S

#266 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

use 7zip and open the 001

Yeah I did that already and then I try to open the folder that 7zip created and it gave me the "cannot open file" message.

#267 JinTran

JinTran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hello, I've been lurking the forums for a while.

I've created a torrent to share here. I was going to upload the client to my webserver as a mirror, but I won't be awake once it's finished uploading. A torrent was just so much easier.

Here is a link.

Anyways, I'll seed the torrent for the next constant 20 hours at least, and then partial days for the next week or so after.

i would never trust a 3rd Party to host the client, but you definitely have my blessing. you did something WP Staff couldn't do, why aren't working for them, someone should get fired in WP. Today at 10am my Official WP Client errored at 81% on cab5. started at 11PM yesturday.

I downloaded this torrent decided to give it ago. finished in 30-40mins with time to spare for the patch. Since this client is clean. i will definitely help seed for the next 5 days of Beta. because i know my connection is good enough not to lag me while im gaming since i have downloaded 4TB of anime at the sametime on high bandwith and the highest ping ive gotten living in Cali was 80.

So again Thanks Toast and everyone that help seed.

#268 Kirito83

Kirito83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

Yeah I did that already and then I try to open the folder that 7zip created and it gave me the "cannot open file" message.

if you have all 7 parts you have to extract the 001 to a folder, then the game client appears, there you have to start the "RagnarokOnline2-Installer.msi" not the exe file.

Edited by Kirito83, 18 April 2013 - 09:21 AM.

#269 Ryleigh

Ryleigh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:18 AM

What's with that 7zip thingy btw?
Why does noone use WinRar instead? D:
Everywhere I look, it's 7zip only :S

7zip is basically exactly like WinRar, except it's completely free so it doesn't have that obnoxious pop-up screen whenever the "warranty" or whatever expires like WinRar does.

Probably other things too, but that's literally all I care about, so.

#270 Kirito83

Kirito83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:19 AM

7zip is opensource and faster thant winrar, so i support this :)

#271 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

if you have all 7 parts you have to extract the 001 to a folder, then the game client appears, there you have to start the "RagnarokOnline2-Installer.msi" not the exe file.

Yes I have all the files using the first mega link and there are seven of them in all. I extracted the folders in my download folder. Is it really because I didn't extract it in a seperate folder? Oh well I guess I'll try it and see if it's different. Thanks.

#272 toastyc12

toastyc12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationN. Alabama

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hello Everyone!

Glad to see my torrent could help out a few people. I'm actually a bit surprised at how fast the seed grew.

I helped with what I could, though I feel uTorrent wasnt even utilizing the full capability of my connection.
Posted Image

and my connections speed:
Posted Image

Since I don't have a bandwidth limit, I'll go ahead and keep seeding whenever I can, at least until it seems like most people have gotten their client installed.

I gave everyone a thanks for seeding (Actually I just handed out a thanks on good faith to everyone that mentioned they would/did seed :p_laugh: )

i would never trust a 3rd Party to host the client, but you definitely have my blessing. you did something WP Staff couldn't do, why aren't working for them, someone should get fired in WP. Today at 10am my Official WP Client errored at 81% on cab5. started at 11PM yesturday.

I downloaded this torrent decided to give it ago. finished in 30-40mins with time to spare for the patch. Since this client is clean. i will definitely help seed for the next 5 days of Beta. because i know my connection is good enough not to lag me while im gaming since i have downloaded 4TB of anime at the sametime on high bandwith and the highest ping ive gotten living in Cali was 80.

So again Thanks Toast and everyone that help seed.

Since I'm new to this board, I was actually expecting a lot of people to turn their nose up away from my torrent. I'm quite a trustworthy person amongst other MMOs and groups. (I just happen to be new to any of WP's services)

Is there somewhere I can go to look at all the classes and skill descriptions?

I'm actually interested in seeing this wiki take off. I know almost absolutely nothing about RO2, other than common elements shared from other games, and some of the lore. I'll probably try my part to contribute to the wiki, while learning about RO2 at the same time.

(...On that note, looking for friends to make in-game as well :P Then I won't be going in completely blind.)

EDIT: Looks like the files were removed from the official FTP. My original method of getting the files was through FlashGet download manager. I set the connections to 20 for each, and got near 8-9 MBp/s (total speed amongst downloading all of the files). Hardly makes a difference now. :P

Edited by toastyc12, 18 April 2013 - 09:34 AM.

#273 LastExile613

LastExile613

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

I eventually got them all using IE 8. I also tried clearing my cache and whatnot on Chrome, I think that helped me get one of the last files. Good luck!

What's even more annoying is it freezes at 100%

at 100%!!!!!!!!!

#274 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

Amazing... it's either Sunlight Effect OR Anti-Aliasing for me, since the sunglight effect cancels AA D:

#275 Kirito83

Kirito83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

What's even more annoying is it freezes at 100%

at 100%!!!!!!!!!

sry for you, i dont know how to solve such problems, i uploaded it only to help the community. In the most cases the mega downloafs works fine. i tried my self with chrome and get no problems. Maybe some addons will fail or something else... i can't say it :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users