Ninja Magic build is ''good'' now? - Page 2 - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ninja Magic build is ''good'' now?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

im at 138/40 now as a hybrid... reduced overall power for adaptability... im now at the point where ive got more skills than i have keys... unfortunately for pvm oboro got the better skills since the kagerou specific skills mostly only work in pvp... tho shadow warrior is quite fun... i think people need to focus less on Builds with a capital "B" and more of builds that they want to play... choose what skills you want and make them work for you... mix and match... create something thats fun, unique and that suits your play style... 

#27 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

There is alot of drama on this page... :p_swt: 

BOTH builds have their uses. I recommend you respect that. By the way My Oboro is a Hybrid build that uses Magic AND throw style, and shes probably one of thee most helpful especially in turn ins!

On one hand I have the single target magic spells that enable me to destroy enemies and tear them to pieces. on the other hand I have throw skills and above all swirling petals as crowd control.

Then you have Ninja spells. these are overlooked as people don't really tend to see how they can be useful. Ninja spells are a very helpful form of crowd ailing and elemental buffing effects! an example would be Ice charms, 
                     Ice charms cause Congeal, freezing, and deep freeze status effects AND they boost the power of Ice Weapons of those to whom are under the Spell hex.

To be effective with a Ninja class you have to understand how each skill can be effectively used. Ninja's don't beat everyone in damage but understand that they fair best in diversity ESPECIALLY for a hybrid build! 

ALSO LEARN YOUR GENDER SPACIFIC SKILLS! While I don't quite know what the Kagerou skills are mostly about I do know what Oboro's are mainly about.
             MOST IMPORTANT SKILL TO AN OBORO: Distorted Crescent! As an Oboro you will want Mikatsuki and Bazlard. Mikatsuki if your max sp is odd. Unequip before using it if it is even. Mikatsuki will send your odd sp to even buffing Matk, or your even hp to odd debuffing your Matk.
              You will want to have vitality and hp% gear to manipulate your hp to an even number so to boost atk.

16th Night: To be honest this is another really crucial skill to have. No pure or hybrid build should be without this skill as it dramatically decreases casting time of skills.

Elemental Charms/Cast Ninja Spell: Elemental charms are a crucial part of what enables a magic ninja to do extreme amounts of damage with their single target spells as well as endowing a weapon with an element. Cast Ninja spell will also increase this further if you re-summon up your charms and endow your weapon while standing under the hex. (wich is almost impossible to be practical if your moving alot.
 ** Also You cannot deny the fact Cast Ninja Spell's Status effect capabilities even outmatch that of any other class.
 Note: you can throw hexes with even just a single charm out (wont last long but you can do it.

---IMPORTANT--- Oboro and Kagerou are most notably very squishy, the skill 
Illusion Shadow is also a must have as it acts as a meat shield while you dispatch the enemies (granted they dont change target easily)

PURE SOUL: Okay I will be honest. If this isn't one of the first skills you get when you turn high Ninja your an idiot. you don't need it at lvl 5 right away, you just need it. lvl 2-4 should be sufficient til you get 16th night at least to 3 and the charms that you will be using to do damage with either throw, melee or magic.

Swirling Petals: trademark Huuma skill. You will want this for not only mobbing, but of ammo conserving or comboing with either Ninja magic, ninja spells, Kunai splash, Kunai explosion. Basically its a.... decent crowd control skill. Very gear dependant!

** Also mental note, it says agility and Dex are what give it it's damage but not quite sure how accurate that really is.
 I myself focus my stat points in
StrInt, and Dex while putting a little into Luck, and a moderate amount into both Vit, and Agi.

Explosive Kunai: Excruciatingly annoying to aim with this since it isn't a lock on target skill. The only thing I can say is you will want the enemy stopped in their tracks by having them focus on a shadow clone before using or just be really good at aiming it.
** Dependent stat is str naturally. very good damaging skill.

While I could go on and on about skills I think I should probably stop here....  :p_laugh:

Still studying the best kinds of gear to use to get the most out of your attacks.

Ones I am aware of is Crown of Deceit, Evil Marching hat, 2 Archer skeleton carded Huuma Swirling petals(It gives Matk too)
and a Heroic backpack (wich is useful for just about any class) 

I'm currently using 5/5EA +9 Grimtooth and +10 Quad AK MG for mvping. mostly i do 100k average and 200k with lexed mvp with Kunai Explosion. of course with Shackle/BSB combo + RWC RIng(3/3FS) as far as I'm concerned, I'm really ditching out immune gearing set up for mvping because im relying on CIcada and speed pot. I'm currently testing if percentage ATK option is better compare to FS RWC ring. Mystic backpack is probably one of the best KE kunai garment. for Magic Oboro however, RWC pendant(3/3spell) is best choice. CoD is also a good addition but have to be +9. can boost it up with KK but due to its ridiculous price, i don't recommand it(since dual wield, you can put 4/4 spell to both of your bazerald) Bryn definitely one of the best choice Kage/Oboro can have for armor but Wild Cat armor works just fine. i think ninja class is heavily dependent on enchant. I'm wondering if its too much to ask for EA and Spell enchant on huuma so hybrid ninja is much more viable for high tier hunting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users