[GUIDE] Magician, general information. - Page 2 - Magician - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[GUIDE] Magician, general information.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationCurrently Working in Riyadh
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO2 LOTS Odin

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:30 AM

Never reveal your build, let common stay common :P
People need to learn how to spend time, brain, money and the will to butcher the class. Great thing doesn't come cheap :P
Hahahaha

>,..,< at last a clever player... ^_^ just a tip about my build... i will reach my full DPS potential @ lvl25 >,..,< wahahaha and my full Support @ lvl43... i still have 7 points to spare... i can master all arms, or go max another dps skill or support skill or... well thats all for today ^_^ 3 more days to go!!! >,..,< cant wait! melee class wont even dare to get near me for sure wahaha!

damn if i can play sorc and ranger at the same time... -_-" im also excited to my ranger build... this build is like Kill them now...or kill them later... ^_^ anyway whatever you choose, still you will kill them... although the only situation that might kill this build is IF there is a knight or warrior and another dps class... it means a 1vs2 situation... but still theres a huge room for strategy...>,..,<

#27 flysteps

flysteps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:31 AM

Once we reveal ourselves, there's always a room for people to counter us.. It's just better to tell them what are we capable of, during the raid run, leave out all the rest of the other matters XD

Why not level both of them together? IMHO Last time I checked it only took ~10 hours to hit level35 with the help of blue pandora weapon with all Khara and dungeon completed along the way (no speed run, but no life mode).. Turned out that I leveled 6 char simultaneously here, all of them are not very far from cap in the Beta. I don't think the 50 cap would be much differ.

Edited by flysteps, 27 April 2013 - 10:33 AM.

#28 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

Once we reveal ourselves, there's always a room for people to counter us.. It's just better to tell them what are we capable of, during the raid run, leave out all the rest of the other matters XD

Why not level both of them together? IMHO Last time I checked it only took ~10 hours to hit level35 with the help of blue pandora weapon with all Khara and dungeon completed along the way (no speed run, but no life mode).. Turned out that I leveled 6 char simultaneously here, all of them are not very far from cap in the Beta. I don't think the 50 cap would be much differ.

-____-" that will be improbable for me... im working as a computer engineer and at home i also do programming... that means less time to play.... more money to power lvl >,..,< however still i wont be able to play that much...

^_^ besides the purpose of my ranger build is if ever my sorc build fails hehehe (it fails when someone was able to counter it)

^_~ Cyah all ingame >,..,<

#29 flysteps

flysteps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

Oh then I take you as my senior then. I am in programming field as well, but we are having General Election soon so... I'm taking things easy for now and having some time playing games. .Will be busy again next month.. Currently start Wizard all over again in new server in SEA (I was in Freyja and move to Jor).. But mage has always take mob easy :P

#30 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

Oh then I take you as my senior then. I am in programming field as well, but we are having General Election soon so... I'm taking things easy for now and having some time playing games. .Will be busy again next month.. Currently start Wizard all over again in new server in SEA (I was in Freyja and move to Jor).. But mage has always take mob easy :P

-_-" i downloaded and installed RO2 SEA but havent played there... anyway how old are you? (if you dont mind) and what field and programming language are you into? do you have a HAT color?

#31 flysteps

flysteps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

I am 26. Majoring in Software Engineering, but I am more interested in testing field. Some people said I am a natural born for that, not sure what it means by that but I feel getting less interested in programming in recent years. I'm pretty good in Java I guess, it's always the main language I choose for the projects. My latest non Java project is my own Linux system, originally it was based on Arch since it was my main OS that I used previously but I decided to fork it.. TBH I don't like mainstream stuffs, or rather I am mainstream hater.

What is HAT? Wait, we are going off topic aren't we? XD

Edited by flysteps, 28 April 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#32 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

I am 26. Majoring in Software Engineering, but I am more interested in testing field. Some people said I am a natural born for that, not sure what it means by that but I feel getting less interested in programming in recent years. I'm pretty good in Java I guess, it's always the main language I choose for the projects. My latest non Java project is my own Linux system, originally it was based on Arch since it was my main OS that I used previously but I decided to fork it.. TBH I don't like mainstream stuffs, or rather I am mainstream hater.

What is HAT? Wait, we are going off topic aren't we? XD

>,< Got no clue about java… although I have some experience with html… got my 1st security system software for our school finished when I was in 2nd year high school and still happy to know that they still use it… and is currently being developed by my younger brother who studies in the same school. I do visual basic and database management software (SQL,Northwind, Ms Access etc) … I finished Physical Therapy as my pre-med (my parents choice) and finished computer science (my choice) with lots of interest in software engineering, DCSE, NCNS, CISCO Lv2 -__-“ and currently working on a project for our company PIONEER for PDA,POS systems. and to tell you honestly...none of those licenses gave me the knowledge of being a programmer... its mostly google! haha

Regarding the Hat… glad to know that you don’t have any idea haha and yes we are off topic -_-

#33 RushPlayGenius

RushPlayGenius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

is their any necromancy spells or summoner types...

#34 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

is their any necromancy spells or summoner types...

No.

One could try to argue that sorcerers can get Summon Aqua, but you can't revolve a build around it to make it a "summoning" class. Aqua's more like a temporary, stationary turret. It's not very strong, and enemies can't touch it, so it can't tank for you.

#35 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

No.

One could try to argue that sorcerers can get Summon Aqua, but you can't revolve a build around it to make it a "summoning" class. Aqua's more like a temporary, stationary turret. It's not very strong, and enemies can't touch it, so it can't tank for you.

but aqua spirit damages all enemies around you right?

#36 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

but aqua spirit damages all enemies around you right?

No, he just lobs Cold Bolt like you do, at a slower rate.

#37 ProtosX01

ProtosX01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

No, he just lobs Cold Bolt like you do, at a slower rate.

lobs?

?_? <--- Im Noob

you mean water spirit skill is like casting cold bolt so theres a freezing effect on monsters? does it hit all enemies or just 1 monster at a time?

thanks for the info ^_^

#38 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

He casts Cold Bolt on one monster at a time, just like you do. Only not as quickly. I actually don't know if his slows movement speed as well.

#39 7960130505150019417

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

He casts Cold Bolt on one monster at a time, just like you do. Only not as quickly. I actually don't know if his slows movement speed as well.

Pretty sure it doesnt slow them down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users