I have all the above issues so I will go through them in detailed manner on what happens.
Instances/DungeonsIf I enter a dungeon recently these have been the instances I have tried due to my level. The instance in the noob zone behind the waterfall, the dungeon where you save the Saintess, and Culvert dungeon.
- This issue happens to the instances above. It either loads in just fine and screws up on leaving or vise versa. At times I have had it crash/DC on both upon entering and exiting the instances.
- What happens on the crash is this. I walk in to the instance to have it load in or out. Yet what happens is nothing at all my character just stands there. I'm able to move and everything it just doesn't load. If I turn around to walk around all the NPCs, MOBs, Players are gone. It acts as if the game was solely made for me and I am able to run through everything in that area as long as there is no needing to load such as leaving a zone or whatnot. Also the chat dies too I don't see anything nor can I see anything I type'd.
- I have to force quit since trying to quit or change characters function just does nothing and never works after this issue. So I have to CRTL+ALT+DEL to bring up task master and end task that way Just to relog and try again. Usually relogging fixes it and I then can enter or leave the instance for that one time. Then if I try to enter or leave again 90% of the time I am force quitting yet again.
- I have ran into this issue also. Either I get a ,"Connecting to messanger Service." or I get a blank friend's list. Once in awhile it'll work fine, or to my knowledge. I'll see who is online and who is offline for a time being.
- I have come to realize that this seems to be a channel issue, for I get either of the 3 issues with the friend's list depending on the channel I am in.
I have not reinstalled, changed or altered anything due to I don't want to screw anything else up. As I have said before I have submitted the info they requested above and still no responces. Worst support I have seen in a long time, close to GW2 honestly.
Also this issues ONLY started after this PvP patch a few days ago. Worked fine before that night and then BOOM logged online to play and it was screwed. Nothing on their FB page or website saying they are trying to fix the issues yet either. Wish they would atleast tell us something. All we want to hear is they are looking into it and will fix it ASAP. Even if you're lying to us, KEEP US UPDATED!!!!!!!