I'm not a big fan of switching between 2 Seals and with Fire i have a decent mix of both , attack and heal without the hassle of switching from WInd to Earth all the time.
Another good Point going with Fire is , i do a lot more DMG as Magican compared to the Guys going for Water/Wind Tree i kill 2 mobs at the time they kill one. (sure maybe they had worser gear it's just what i saw on the Field)
Since im gonna use Skill Reset when i reach 50 anyway, there is nothing wrong going with fire , its a lot faster to lvl from 0-25. (im 23 now)
The only thing i don't like about going with Fire , i have to waste 3 Skill Points for earth/wind/water Seal, since i'm not going to use them . (maybe earth seal for solo lvling when i need health)
well upon reaching higher raids, you will mostly learn how to switch.
i guess you really like it ^_^ anyway heres something you need to remember if you will be sticking on fire
youll be much better on this combo FD+LB+LB+LB and when you turn sorc FD+JT+VS
1. remember that FD freeze time decreases when recasting on the same mob and with repetitive recast it may get the monster immune to it.
ex. 1st FD = 6 sec 2nd FD = 3 sec 3rd FD = chance of immunity/ 1 sec
so with it, you have to get 1-2hits.
2. 10% matk is unnoticeable on low levels, you can just attack one LB to compensate damage loss without the fire seal
3. FD doesnt work on bosses, and going fire seal will just let you have normal crit, unlike having Wind seals to get you a chance of x4 crits. One way to counter this is by again, switching seals from wind to fire upon proc.
4. This is a PVP build or Colosseum build so if you really want to maximize it, go level LB too.
this can be "DPS" build too for raiding but again, if you are leaning on either dps or heal as a sorc, you might as well use another class. then again, i had fun with this too, ahaha, Fire Sorc!
5. one good thing about this is youll have DOTs when soloing, but that would be overthrown by a real wizard on a raid party.