• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#76 Tlaltecuhtli

Tlaltecuhtli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

Nah, I don't use raidcall. Just thought you were someone else with a similar name in RO1...I may be mistaken. Not everyday you see someone with a name like that xD;

ahaha.
nope i dont use this ign on ro1.
ahahaha and LOL yes i think this ign is unique and is not commonly used(enough with the japanese igns cough cough*) ahahaha jke.!

have fun guys.

@redrush
just dont dungeon yet, get your LOR up and VS as you go through, and getting deluge before lvl 35, then you start going dungeons. its easier that way!

#77 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

Why no one goes for FireEmblem? aren't 10% Magic Power a good thing? (does it also Stack for Heals?)

#78 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

Why no one goes for FireEmblem? aren't 10% Magic Power a good thing? (does it also Stack for Heals?)

10% Matk vs 2x Damage. 2x Damage would win every time.

#79 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:50 AM

and what's with the Healing? doesn't it also increase heal by 10%
nvm didn't saw Earth Emblem.

Healing Wave - 5/5 - Heals a single target for 12/13/14/16/17% Magic Power (Earth Seal = 24/26/28/32/34%

With the 10% from Fire Seal do i reach 27%?

Edited by Critterion, 22 May 2013 - 05:58 AM.

#80 SumPsychoChic

SumPsychoChic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAthens, Ga
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

Okay. Any help/suggestions on this build? I'm mostly DPS, but the Healing is in there for if needed. Mostly running with guildies for PVE and not random groups and we have a good healer.

http://www.ro2base.c...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

#81 StormyHope

StormyHope

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

Thanks for your guide. My second attempt at a sorc is going much better than my first did.

#82 Tlaltecuhtli

Tlaltecuhtli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

there is one build, i had fun with, and its with this skill. though i am not recommending people to get fire tree as long as they dont know how to properly play sorc or if they dont have much experience.

and what's with the Healing? doesn't it also increase heal by 10%
nvm didn't saw Earth Emblem.

Healing Wave - 5/5 - Heals a single target for 12/13/14/16/17% Magic Power (Earth Seal = 24/26/28/32/34%

With the 10% from Fire Seal do i reach 27%?

yeah but overall, 100% from Earth Seal is still better because of the chance of Heal over time and +30% Heal on crit.

Okay. Any help/suggestions on this build? I'm mostly DPS, but the Healing is in there for if needed. Mostly running with guildies for PVE and not random groups and we have a good healer.

you just have to get used to popping out Earth Seals when healing, overall its a good build, but realistically, you cant heal good because of a low level Earth Seal.
another thing, you can leave Jupitel Thunder Mastery to 2, and get another point to spend on a better skill.

#83 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:26 AM

there is one build, i had fun with, and its with this skill. though i am not recommending people to get fire tree as long as they dont know how to properly play sorc or if they dont have much experience.

yeah but overall, 100% from Earth Seal is still better because of the chance of Heal over time and +30% Heal on crit.

I'm not a big fan of switching between 2 Seals and with Fire i have a decent mix of both , attack and heal without the hassle of switching from WInd to Earth all the time.
Another good Point going with Fire is , i do a lot more DMG as Magican compared to the Guys going for Water/Wind Tree i kill 2 mobs at the time they kill one. (sure maybe they had worser gear it's just what i saw on the Field)

Since im gonna use Skill Reset when i reach 50 anyway, there is nothing wrong going with fire , its a lot faster to lvl from 0-25. (im 23 now)
The only thing i don't like about going with Fire , i have to waste 3 Skill Points for earth/wind/water Seal, since i'm not going to use them . (maybe earth seal for solo lvling when i need health)

Edited by Critterion, 23 May 2013 - 05:27 AM.

#84 Tlaltecuhtli

Tlaltecuhtli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

I'm not a big fan of switching between 2 Seals and with Fire i have a decent mix of both , attack and heal without the hassle of switching from WInd to Earth all the time.
Another good Point going with Fire is , i do a lot more DMG as Magican compared to the Guys going for Water/Wind Tree i kill 2 mobs at the time they kill one. (sure maybe they had worser gear it's just what i saw on the Field)

Since im gonna use Skill Reset when i reach 50 anyway, there is nothing wrong going with fire , its a lot faster to lvl from 0-25. (im 23 now)
The only thing i don't like about going with Fire , i have to waste 3 Skill Points for earth/wind/water Seal, since i'm not going to use them . (maybe earth seal for solo lvling when i need health)

well upon reaching higher raids, you will mostly learn how to switch.
i guess you really like it ^_^ anyway heres something you need to remember if you will be sticking on fire

youll be much better on this combo FD+LB+LB+LB and when you turn sorc FD+JT+VS

1. remember that FD freeze time decreases when recasting on the same mob and with repetitive recast it may get the monster immune to it.
ex. 1st FD = 6 sec 2nd FD = 3 sec 3rd FD = chance of immunity/ 1 sec
so with it, you have to get 1-2hits.
2. 10% matk is unnoticeable on low levels, you can just attack one LB to compensate damage loss without the fire seal
3. FD doesnt work on bosses, and going fire seal will just let you have normal crit, unlike having Wind seals to get you a chance of x4 crits. One way to counter this is by again, switching seals from wind to fire upon proc.
4. This is a PVP build or Colosseum build so if you really want to maximize it, go level LB too.
this can be "DPS" build too for raiding but again, if you are leaning on either dps or heal as a sorc, you might as well use another class. then again, i had fun with this too, ahaha, Fire Sorc!
5. one good thing about this is youll have DOTs when soloing, but that would be overthrown by a real wizard on a raid party.

#85 rzevidz007

rzevidz007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

Sorcs are needed because of their ability to switch seal, which is very convenient in party play.
Just don't use Fire Seal, it will destroy your whole build as a potential hybrid class.

#86 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:25 AM

well upon reaching higher raids, you will mostly learn how to switch.
i guess you really like it ^_^ anyway heres something you need to remember if you will be sticking on fire

youll be much better on this combo FD+LB+LB+LB and when you turn sorc FD+JT+VS

1. remember that FD freeze time decreases when recasting on the same mob and with repetitive recast it may get the monster immune to it.
ex. 1st FD = 6 sec 2nd FD = 3 sec 3rd FD = chance of immunity/ 1 sec
so with it, you have to get 1-2hits.
2. 10% matk is unnoticeable on low levels, you can just attack one LB to compensate damage loss without the fire seal
3. FD doesnt work on bosses, and going fire seal will just let you have normal crit, unlike having Wind seals to get you a chance of x4 crits. One way to counter this is by again, switching seals from wind to fire upon proc.
4. This is a PVP build or Colosseum build so if you really want to maximize it, go level LB too.
this can be "DPS" build too for raiding but again, if you are leaning on either dps or heal as a sorc, you might as well use another class. then again, i had fun with this too, ahaha, Fire Sorc!
5. one good thing about this is youll have DOTs when soloing, but that would be overthrown by a real wizard on a raid party.

http://www.ro2base.c...9.1.2/0.0.0.0.0

that's gonna be my Fire Seal Build. (probably just usefull for pvp and Solo lvling.

i raised Summon Aqua , Deluge and LoR since im getting a 10% boost there.

#87 rzevidz007

rzevidz007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:19 AM

I'm telling you, that is one terrible build you got there.
I can puke from seeing your build.

#88 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

Somone told me the World is going down 21012 .... i gave a -_- about this because he couldn't proove anything.

It's similar to you , you just tell me it's a terrible Fire Seal build but you don't give me any advice about what exactly is terrible .....and why.

#89 Trickplay

Trickplay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

Somone told me the World is going down 21012 .... i gave a -_- about this because he couldn't proove anything.

It's similar to you , you just tell me it's a terrible Fire Seal build but you don't give me any advice about what exactly is terrible .....and why.

You have to drop points in Earth Shield(Your party buff is super important), Earth Seal(If you do any kind of healing at all you need this maxed, its just too good), Jupitel Thunder(The butter to your cold bolt bread), and Varetyr Spear(Your big damage nuke), so you can no longer be a hybrid class, which is why for the most part sorcs are good. If you lose your ability to do great damage as well as heal then you might as well just roll a wizard.

#90 Tlaltecuhtli

Tlaltecuhtli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

http://www.ro2base.c...9.1.2/0.0.0.0.0

that's gonna be my Fire Seal Build. (probably just usefull for pvp and Solo lvling.

i raised Summon Aqua , Deluge and LoR since im getting a 10% boost there.

good build for a fire user
+1 because you retain LOR and Deluge.
however your damage output will decrease if you will be waiting for Summon Aqua CD every other time.
try to max out VS and JT since thats your main combo.
again FD JT VS then FIRE SKILLS repeat and rinse.
try lowering your LOR to 1 and maximize earth seals for an effective switching.
lvl 4 deluge is ok since on later raids you can combo that with a level 5 user for 36% increase in HP(20+16).
and that if a sorc will use fire, the damage and dots will just be overwritten by a wiz`s, making it useless on boss fights.

@all
guys this is a fun build but not recommended until you reach your sorc skill peak and as i am pointing out, sorcs are needed on higher raids because of their versatility.
but you as a sorc may come into a point where all are repetitive or your team is good enough for you to change your skills and when this thing happen, try to reimagine your sorc and i think thats whats he`s doing. There are builds that are more complex than his. Its just a matter on what and who you are raiding with, to match skills for a better raid damage output and team survivability.

#91 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

-I just think JT is not worth the 2 points for Fire Seal(on my build below), because i won't get the Proc from Wind Seal (2x twice Thunder dmg ) so it doesn't mather if i go for FD > VS > Fireball or FD > VS > Jupitel.
I was thinking to Max Jupitel and stop on this Tree like this :

http://www.ro2base.c...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0 sure VS would do more dmg (+10% more dmg 4/5) but i save 7 Points.(5 if i max Jupitel) ....., i just put them randomly to earth shield because i hadn't time to think about it.

And because of the Earth Seal, isn't this the best thing on my Build i don't have to switch without having a big loose ? (remember i get +10% matk on every heal skill wich is just a little bit worser than with earth Seal!!!!) Just think about in PvP Situations the Time another Sorc needs to swap the Seals(1x Earth and than back to Wind) i can easy cast 2-3 Skills during the time he is busy to switching between his seals and i can combine both heal and attack skills, and don't need to spamm all Heal or attack skills in a row .
And since you compare this build with a WIz, the wiz can't heal him self.

E: I wish they implent Elementar Stats , so it would be a perfect Hybrid Build for switching between ice and fire, since Ice bolt is also affectet by magical dmg and with Fire Seal i do 36% dmg on Ice bolt lvl 1 (lvl 5 ice bolt without Fire seal is like 37 or 38% dmg)

Another Idea of a FS build :

FD > VS > FB > FB until JT Mastery takes effect and instant cast a JT. (+ Foresight = FD > VS > FB JT Mastery > JT > Foresight > FD > JT > FB)

1/5 FB has +/- same dmg like 5/5 without Fire Seal.

Edited by Critterion, 24 May 2013 - 06:00 PM.

#92 Kuroitsuki

Kuroitsuki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hi guys I want to make a hybrid sorc and I need some help, im not sure if I should go 41/41/0 or 51/27/3, I want to be efficient on dungeons, raids and maybe colosseum?

This is what I have on mind for my skills:
http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

I already maxed CB and FD so I cant take out points from there but any suggestions are welcome, thanks!

#93 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

Is Summon Aqua bugged or whats wrong with this Kill ? "inflic XX % dmg every 2 seconds" that's a lie , this Ghost just stay arround and if i'm lucky he attacks 2-3 times during the whole cast.
Remove this Skill it's totaly bs.

#94 Kiyoshiro

Kiyoshiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYour Monitor O_o

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

Hi guys I want to make a hybrid sorc and I need some help, im not sure if I should go 41/41/0 or 51/27/3, I want to be efficient on dungeons, raids and maybe colosseum?

This is what I have on mind for my skills:
http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

I already maxed CB and FD so I cant take out points from there but any suggestions are welcome, thanks!

Your build is absolutely fine. Personally, I'm not entirely sure which stat build is better for what you mentioned. Some players say that AGI is hard to get than INT in terms of gear, if that helps any.

Is Summon Aqua bugged or whats wrong with this Kill ? "inflic XX % dmg every 2 seconds" that's a lie , this Ghost just stay arround and if i'm lucky he attacks 2-3 times during the whole cast.
Remove this Skill it's totaly bs.

Even though I haven't been in-game lately, the only time I ever used this skill is at bosses, and it works fine for me.

#95 jdkc

jdkc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:25 AM

Thank you very much for the informative guide. As an old RO player starting this game I found it extremely useful!

:thx:

#96 Kuroitsuki

Kuroitsuki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

Thanks for the reply Kiyoshiro very appreciated, im not a math person and thats why im asking for help here about the stat build for my sorc, I just saw another thread where some guys are debating Agi vs Int, I going to ask them too.

#97 Tlaltecuhtli

Tlaltecuhtli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Thanks for the reply Kiyoshiro very appreciated, im not a math person and thats why im asking for help here about the stat build for my sorc, I just saw another thread where some guys are debating Agi vs Int, I going to ask them too.

im an agi sorc and i can tell you that our bursts are awesome and that x2 and x4 crits compensates our lack of int stats.
if you need a benchmark visit my YT channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lizghel and check my ro2 videos.

#98 Kuroitsuki

Kuroitsuki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

im an agi sorc and i can tell you that our bursts are awesome and that x2 and x4 crits compensates our lack of int stats.
if you need a benchmark visit my YT channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lizghel and check my ro2 videos.

Nice, thanks for the info Tlaltecuhtli, let me take a look to your channel.

#99 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

I did some PvP matches from lvl 30 to 37/38.
And i won every PvP Match so far.
They were all Wind/Earth Build (probably 1 of them was a hybrid)

They start spam me with Ice bolt until they got proc and get me down like 30% of my hp while they are still at 60%, i spam my fire Bolts and Fireballs , and win at 20% hp left becuase im killing them before they get the second porc.

PVP Fire Seal > Wind/Earth Seal ^^

It's funny since so many "Pros" told me my build sucks and loosed in pvp against my Fire Build Seal and tbh i had bad equpment and even worse Cards (i can show you the Screens of my Equpment, i got 0815 cards)
so ya to all those wannabes told me i'm such a noob to going for a Fire Seal and got owned ............. life is going on ^^

PEACE u Pro nabs XD .....!

Edited by Critterion, 30 May 2013 - 03:45 PM.

#100 Critterion

Critterion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

23 wins : 4 Loose now ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users