Classic: 2013 patch notes part II: Electric Boogaloo - Page 34 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic: 2013 patch notes part II: Electric Boogaloo

• Please log in to reply
841 replies to this topic

#826 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

They should only be in if its a sure thing or do like the snake hat box 1500kp for 3 or 2 sloted mids and you can mix it up cuz you have a bunch of slot mids you put in it.

Hi!

Time for slotted mids to be in a lucky box amirite?

(And time to fix mega resist potions..!)

#827 Wingz89

Wingz89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

Hi!

Time for slotted mids to be in a lucky box amirite?

(And time to fix mega resist potions..!)

Sorry, won't want to have Renewal in Classic. Only Sunglasses Slotting Coupons please.

#828 fr0stn0va

fr0stn0va

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

is sunglasses slotting coupon bugged or the chance is just very low?

Edited by fr0stn0va, 03 June 2013 - 07:58 AM.

#829 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:54 AM

is sunglasses slotting coupon bugged or the chance is just very low?

It gives a low chance of slotting.

#830 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

So you'd rather have us pay 100 to 120m for a 10% chance to get account bound sunnies go back in your time machine to 2005 this is 2013 everyone that plays is over 21 and have jobs grinding for that kinda Zeny is illogical unless your when of those ppl that support Zeny sellers cuz that's the only way a working person would approach getting this item.

Sorry, won't want to have Renewal in Classic. Only Sunglasses Slotting Coupons please.

edit oh and renewal is already in classic hello skull cap guess everyone forgot that mistake

Edited by zerowon, 03 June 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#831 Gowi

Gowi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

Dude, I broke 24 slotting coupon to get 1 Sunnies slot. This is less than 10% imo.

#832 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

Dude, I broke 24 slotting coupon to get 1 Sunnies slot. This is less than 10% imo.

This is how random number generators work.

#833 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:35 PM

rng brah

#834 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

can i just give you x amount of kp for the actual sunglasses or whatever mid? why is there a rng/lottery slotting coupon thing to go through- should make it easier for people to give you money

#835 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:04 PM

or just make them tradeable so i can sell extras!

#836 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

Keep them rare and make them tradable or add more of them and keep them account bound!

In any case the number of available slotting books is dwindling and prices are skyrocketing, consider adding some new mids or books or something tomorrow.

#837 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

a item thats a must for classes in woe should not be as rare as finding a mvp card thats how i feel some of the players treat slot sunnies these are not mvp cards these are needed for standard meta game builds.and insure competition stays at a even and healthy level who wants to attend a woe wheres it between the haves and have not`s i think we deal with that in real life enough.

:Edit also ro is a big enough lottery as it is with card drops upgrading etc why do we need must haves for woe be like this.

Edited by zerowon, 03 June 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#838 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

Slotted mids go one of two ways in this game really, Oda.

Either they don't exist at all
Or they are sufficiently abundant

It is not a "convenience" piece of gear, slotted mids are essential to the success of a guild in WoE.

However, if you do find it necessary to keep slotted mids hard to come by, I would at least put a Kafra Shop mid that gives 20% Resistance to Stun, as that it makes a world of difference in WoE if you can be stun immune or not.

#839 OnMyWay

OnMyWay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:RIP Classic? =D

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

Slotted mids go one of two ways in this game really, Oda.

Either they don't exist at all
Or they are sufficiently abundant

It is not a "convenience" piece of gear, slotted mids are essential to the success of a guild in WoE.

However, if you do find it necessary to keep slotted mids hard to come by, I would at least put a Kafra Shop mid that gives 20% Resistance to Stun, as that it makes a world of difference in WoE if you can be stun immune or not.

Dont turn this into a private server where everything you need can just be purchased from an NPC. kafra shop or not, its still an NPC with *unlimited* number of the items for sale =)

I'd stick with having a low success rate of getting slotted mids on the server. Remember that these arent upgradable. I dont wanna see the value of slotted mids go down to 10mil-20mil each... just because everyone has one already o_O

SO yeah, they should be rare (AKA people shouldnt be able to acquire them easily) =)

#840 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

1. They shouldn't be rare ppl wouldn't really care if we had satan morroc gear to get full stun immunity In woe is needed on 1vit build chars .
2. I play a 1vit bio chem and I only have 94% stun immunity and that's cuz am loping mega resist pots plus I'd like those your reaction when you take 1.6bil in slot coupons and come out empty handed I'd think you'd feels lil jaded and robbed. Because you can't fully complete your woe gear unless you lotto slotted mids.
And even ifthere sold in the karfa shop it would prolly be 1k he'll there's still baby dragon hats for sale and that event il has been over since dec so I feel am fighting a losing battle here I'd have better luck talking to my congressman at least

P.S. thanks jaffer for the supporting this

Edited by zerowon, 04 June 2013 - 07:30 AM.

#841 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

Dont turn this into a private server where everything you need can just be purchased from an NPC. kafra shop or not, its still an NPC with *unlimited* number of the items for sale =)

It sells the only Demi-Human damaging headgear in the game, not to mention every single headgear that is actually good. We are far beyond this.

#842 Jxwilliam

Jxwilliam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

no updates this maint?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users