4/23 Great Shakespeare's Ghost Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

4/23 Great Shakespeare's Ghost Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic

#51 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

stupid question is it 3x exp vip and 2x non vip or just 2x vip 2x non vip

it's 2.5x exp for vip and 2x exp for non-vip

#52 PhsycoTard

PhsycoTard

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

Thank god i'm almost done with low lvl TIs I HATE that map

#53 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

oda check now this autopoters hackers animosity in pvp room

#54 Lazerbomb

Lazerbomb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

i think ET reset is a bad idea despite teh fact that i love doing ET lol. Maybe if you just did this reset thing for like this one week or w/e then i dont have an issue but if you are planning to keep this in for good then..........put the gum buff npc back in lololol (but seriously, its a bad idea)

#55 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

Yeah, I do ET too and I think the idea just sucks! The loot will devalue as hell, and atm the loot doesn't worth that much.. Don't do it!

#56 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

It's only one reset a week. Don't see how that's game breaking.

#57 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

and VIP only...

#58 Falcon616

Falcon616

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Fix the timers please wtf

#59 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

i noticed you emphasized the word 'EXP'. does this mean only base exp is x2? or is the job exp x2 as well?

I'm not really sure how I feel about this whole thing since it's pretty much like free MVPs, but I'm going to hope it doesn't hit the market too hard.

good. i hope it absolutely crumbles the market. prices are stupid high right now for items that players need to level with. right now, you have undergeared players that cant even afford to do high TI anymore because the monsters are too hard for their poor gear to handle. the way things are setup atm, only the super rich can even afford to mvp in the first place (unless you count garbage low lvl mvps that dont drop anything useful). this will make it so that new players have an equal opportunity to compete against the people with billions and billions of zeny

another benefit to the TI reset is that guilds can become even more active now having more runs every week for their guildies to participate in. This makes the game way more fun and gives more incentive for people to sign in, than having to wait an entire week just to do something exciting.

People complain about a lack of endgame, and now are complaining about too much endgame. ROFL. People on here just like to complain about anything. I now understand why the gms ignore everything in these forums. These people will literally QQ over anything

if you guys are seriously sad that you will lose a couple million from your billion zeny pool, then i shed a single tear for you. no really. you have all my feels......... :heh:

Edited by killedbytofu, 23 April 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#60 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

i noticed you emphasized the word 'EXP'. does this mean only base exp is x2? or is the job exp x2 as well?

Exp and Job exp.

#61 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Exp and Job exp.

sounds good skipper!

#62 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

If you implement ET resets there's not going to be anything worth crap to make zeny with, not even high end mvp loot...

Long time ago MvPs Drops are crap, only the cards are good things (well, Moonlight, Orc Hero, are craps...) and maybe Siege swords (the red only), so dont worry.

and ODA, where is Heim? time i dont see him o:

o and the most important you fix the TIs coldown time? o:

#63 Lazerbomb

Lazerbomb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

The reason why its soo bad is because for example i have 4 chars that i could use to go to ET every week and even solo it to a certain floor usually bio2 mvp. so that means i could solo ET 8 times a week and farm the MVPs in there. Plus there are people that so call "Elite" lol that can abuse the-_- out of this and i dont want to read any more posts about "the rich getting richer". This is why it is stupid not to mention the fact that all the higher end gears will crash faster than it is right now already. I dont understand WHY the reset was even brought up let alone having the GMs actually implement it (potentially). Its just a bad idea

#64 iZap

iZap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

:rice:

#65 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

good. i hope it absolutely crumbles the market. prices are stupid high right now for items that players need to level with. right now, you have undergeared players that cant even afford to do high TI anymore because the monsters are too hard for their poor gear to handle. the way things are setup atm, only the super rich can even afford to mvp in the first place (unless you count garbage low lvl mvps that dont drop anything useful). this will make it so that new players have an equal opportunity to compete against the people with billions and billions of zeny

another benefit to the TI reset is that guilds can become even more active now having more runs every week for their guildies to participate in. This makes the game way more fun and gives more incentive for people to sign in, than having to wait an entire week just to do something exciting.

People complain about a lack of endgame, and now are complaining about too much endgame. ROFL. People on here just like to complain about anything. I now understand why the gms ignore everything in these forums. These people will literally QQ over anything

if you guys are seriously sad that you will lose a couple million from your billion zeny pool, then i shed a single tear for you. no really. you have all my feels......... :heh:

Why do you always have to sound so condescending in your replies? Many people, myself included, have given reasons why this isn't a very good idea.

My main source of income is through ET and brewing items - activities which cost supplies, effort and time. Of course I'm going to be upset when something I rely on to make zeny runs the risk of being devalued, and if you think a legitimate concern is "QQing" then okay, I really don't care. We're not talking about junk loot, we're talking about high-end MVP items that are supposed to be expensive. If you consider 65m for a red naught sword - which tends to be the end-game weapon for any MVP geneticist - is too much then you might want to focus more time and effort into bringing in some sort of cash flow and not relying on the GMs putting in specific monsters in TIs so you can abuse them for drops. I'm really sorry if I come off rude, but your responses are really quite aggravating.

Also, I would like to come on your ET runs because mine sure as hell don't average out to a billion per run.

Edited by Alaska, 23 April 2013 - 06:30 PM.

#66 Skotios

Skotios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

I'm just ecstatic that the turn ins are staying a week longer (and there's double exp!) Us mid level undead killers thank yoooooooou!!!!! Also, I second removing the random monsters from last turn ins (in all tiers :D)

Edited by Skotios, 23 April 2013 - 06:23 PM.

#67 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

I'm not super rich and even my RK can MVP low-tier MVPs on an AGI build and some runes... and those "Garbage" drops actually make a difference. You can nab yourselfa GTB/Maya/Mistress card and those are pretty damn useful cards for low tier MVPs.

Point is completely invalid.

Edited by Senkasa, 23 April 2013 - 06:26 PM.

#68 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Exp and Job exp.

Just the sort of motivation I needed to stop neglecting my merchant!
Everything is beautiful. :ani_wow:

#69 BlizzyBoss

BlizzyBoss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

So all nagging and complaining aside...it's up already right

:ok:

#70 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

Yay double EXP!
Gonna level all my homuns~

#71 arthurscience

arthurscience

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

The reason why its soo bad is because for example i have 4 chars that i could use to go to ET every week and even solo it to a certain floor usually bio2 mvp. so that means i could solo ET 8 times a week and farm the MVPs in there. Plus there are people that so call "Elite" lol that can abuse the-_- out of this and i dont want to read any more posts about "the rich getting richer". This is why it is stupid not to mention the fact that all the higher end gears will crash faster than it is right now already. I dont understand WHY the reset was even brought up let alone having the GMs actually implement it (potentially). Its just a bad idea

If your life is so empty that you need to spend that much time in game, then you deserve it. Go ahead and use your umpteen characters to ET one by one, the rest of us will be out here in the real world touching boobs.

#72 MordredKiller

MordredKiller

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1531 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

oda check now this autopoters hackers animosity in pvp room

+1

#73 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

If your life is so empty that you need to spend that much time in game, then you deserve it. Go ahead and use your umpteen characters to ET one by one, the rest of us will be out here in the real world touching boobs.

Hey hey hey man,you're treading a thin line here,in this thread,in these forums,typing that.You may insult a whole lot of people by bringing up comments like the one above... :heh:

In any case,it's just speculation at best.He doesn't have to spend a whole lot of time on the game just because he does ET multiple times a week on different chars and they don't have to go up one by one.He can be in and out,like a bank robbery or intercourse.Don't know if you were trolling or not,but try to word it in another way next time :p_hi:

#74 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

Why do you always have to sound so condescending in your replies? Many people, myself included, have given reasons why this isn't a very good idea.

My main source of income is through ET and brewing items - activities which cost supplies, effort and time. Of course I'm going to be upset when something I rely on to make zeny runs the risk of being devalued, and if you think a legitimate concern is "QQing" then okay, I really don't care. We're not talking about junk loot, we're talking about high-end MVP items that are supposed to be expensive. If you consider 65m for a red naught sword - which tends to be the end-game weapon for any MVP geneticist - is too much then you might want to focus more time and effort into bringing in some sort of cash flow and not relying on the GMs putting in specific monsters in TIs so you can abuse them for drops. I'm really sorry if I come off rude, but your responses are really quite aggravating.

Also, I would like to come on your ET runs because mine sure as hell don't average out to a billion per run.

what do you need billions of zeny for? if the gear and cards drop in price, you wont need all of that money. its a chain reaction. in the most unrealistic extreme case, zeny would lose its value because gear would be way easier to get. there is absolutely no badside to this. almost every single mmorpg out there has higher gear drop rate and lessens the value of money so that players can enjoy all aspects of the game. it also kills business for the third party companies selling gold/zeny since its not worth as much and easier to get in game.

btw i think you seem like a cool person by your posts. im sorry if you felt like i was attacking you as a person, because that was not my intention.

in one breath you say that people in elite gear can abuse this. and then in the next breath you say this is stupid because youll be able to get that elite gear. you make no sense bro

#75 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

ROFL! +10 internets for you my friend :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users