Beta Events and Rewards for Launch Characters - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Beta Events and Rewards for Launch Characters

8 replies to this topic

#1 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

There are certain events (like coming back and reach lvl10 within the first week) where I wanted to know, if these have to be done with a character using the same name, or doesn't that matter (like reaching 10 in Beta with a character using a different name than the one who reaches 10 after launch)? Also when receiving the gifts from beta, who does receive them? the first character you create, the character who has the same name as the one who archieved those rewards in the Beta or the first character that logs into the game? Or every character you create? Or can you decide it by yourself?

Edited by Velouce, 29 April 2013 - 10:07 AM.

#2 StryfeK

StryfeK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

There are certain events (like coming back and reach lvl10 within the first week) where I wanted to know, if these have to be done with a character using the same name, or doesn't that matter (like reaching 10 in Beta with a character using a different name than the one who reaches 10 after launch)? Also when receiving the gifts from beta, who does receive them? the first character you create, the character who has the same name as the one who archieved those rewards in the Beta or the first character that logs into the game? Or every character you create? Or can you decide it by yourself?

The rewards you get will be recieved through your "Temporary Box" most likely under the event tab (Im assuming the Cash Shop Try it and get it back items will go to your kafra tab). Either way, any character will be able to access this box, but only 1 character may be able to retrieve it (Example: Your Tortoise Reward for 25k likes, any character you create can retrieve it, but only once).

I'm confused about your first question concerning the Lv10 event. The lvl10 simply allows the name of the character that got to lv10 a reservation for that account when the server launches.

#3 Xerain

Xerain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

I'm confused about your first question concerning the Lv10 event. The lvl10 simply allows the name of the character that got to lv10 a reservation for that account when the server launches.

There are two different level 10 events. The level 10 event in beta reserves the name of your highest leveled character over level 10.

Then once the game goes live, there is a second level 10 event. If you played the beta AND you reach level 10 within a week, you will receive a 7day VIP token.

He wants to know if verifying you played the beta for purposes of this event is dependent on you using your reserved character name.

My guess would be 'no,' however I'm in no position to do anything other than guess. Regardless, it only takes 4-5 hours to reach level 10.

#4 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

Your name will be saved, but the items should be accessible once to any character you end up making on that account.

#5 SaphiraRaworth

SaphiraRaworth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationBridgeview, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2 - Odin

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

For an example:
I currently play on SEA and they have two events currently in effect. There is a daily login event in which you can earn certain items each day until day 5, which is a Graham Potion. The hourly gameplay event only goes up to three hours and is a random card item. With both, items go to your temporary Kafra storage. This is accessible to every character on your account, but you cannot put items back or into the temporary storage. I hope this helped explaining.

#6 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

Thanks. Yes Xerain is right. I want to participate in those other events too, so I don't want to lose 4-5hours for leveling a second char to 10 just because the name is different.

#7 DarkKiromaru

DarkKiromaru

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

Yo, so I hit 35 on the beta and then I'm not entirely sure what they've handed out for what. I've got the angel costume for male/female and a 15 day VIP kafra token. I'm not sure how I get the mount for liking on facebook because I'm not sure if I did that right or not, I mean I used fb to like the page but it might not be tied my warpportal.

So what do 35's get? And how do I confirm I'll get a mount :) Thank you folks!

Edited by DarkKiromaru, 01 May 2013 - 07:06 PM.

#8 Reinalia

Reinalia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

so say i made a character in the beta and got her to level 10 and the name was saved, and then i used said name in making my new character on the released version.

if i were to delete to remake her just to change my characters voice would the saved name still be available?

#9 Semi

Semi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

According to 'Jello Shaker' GM from this thread: http://forums.warppo...eta-items-gone/ just submit a ticket saying that you deleted your beta character and made a new one, they'll be able to get the beta items back to your character =)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users