Hello everyone, so being the huge Yoko Kanno fan that I am, I felt like the Soundtrack to Gate of the World was too good to be left alone and abandoned. If you have not heard it, synesthetic made a post a few days back where you can download the whole OST, so I suggest you do so if you have not heard the music, it's awesome.
Moving on, if you feel the same as I do, being that you are not too happy with the music that Legend of the Second has to offer, I made this playlist that replaces the music of each map in the game. Here's a quick preview of the tracks I used. (and no worries, I made sure the music I picked with every map fit to the best of my ability.)
Yggdrassil Garden : Everland (Instrumental)
Prontera : Prontera Theme
- Prontera Castle : Prontera Castle
- Prontera Church: Church
[1.1 Update] - Prontera Indoors: Holgrar
* Prontera Indoor currently has a bug that the music goes silent once you go in, and it'll be silent in Prontera until you warp out. Weird bug.
South Plain : Clap & Walk
- South Plain (Mountain Side) : Stone Music
* Stone Place plays around Afanc area, as well as Blue Rackufs.
Izrud Hill : Imiru
- Izrud Hill (Forest Area) : Shelphy
* Shelfie plays around where the Spores are, in the forest area.
Payon Forest : Albrassia Field
- Payon Forest (Graveyard) : Mugen
* Mugen plays outside of Payon Dungeon.
Maple Forest : Line Haluto
Divided Plain : Numachi
Alberta : Averro Reinhold
* editted the silence out of the one LotS provided.
Verta Delta : New Cognito
Sogratt Desert : Sailing
Road of Bless : Hodo
Wolf Cave: Red Wolf
Izlude Cave: Kimpakukan #1
Temple of Sea God : Kimpakukan #2
Payon Tomb : Cognito Zangai
Abandoned Lab : Kirian
Hell of Deadly Poison : Sinkai
Sunken Ship : Play Chess in the Air
Fortress of Sandstorm : Cognito Final
Sandarman Fortress : 5 Year War
* Culvert shares the same BGM as Culvert of the Abyss, Hell of Deadly Poison shares it with Abaddon of Despair, and Abandoned Lab with Trauma (Very first dungeon)
Intro Theme : Yoru (Violin)
* As much as I love the original intro, after 4 months it got tiring. So I used the one they used on kRO's Beta!
Colosseum Music : Din Don Dan Dan
* Music is editted to last 3:15, which is how long a round in colo lasts, so it begins when the Round starts and ends after the result screen.
Download it here.
Just extract this folder into your \Program Files\Gravity\Ragnarok Online 2\BGM_F" folder, and when it asks to replace the .mp3 files, select yes. You should be good to go!
Also, check out kwiqsilvr's own RO mix! Quite awesome <3
05/1 | Update [1.1] - Added indoor Prontera and Culvert Dungeon.
09 /14 | Update [2.0] - Added Dungeons and Colosseum.
Edited by KIyde, 15 September 2013 - 06:07 AM.