Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

this is a long shot but, is there any progress with the "ITEM" annoying window size? I miss being able to resize it.

That's another thing we're not able to modify.

#52 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

Easter event leaves

lol wasnt even aware it was still there. i see it still hasnt been fixed either (all of my characters are bugged). how does a holiday quest stay in for a month and never get fixed?

One more week of KH spotlight Rachel being prepped for spotlight next week!

will this include Veins and Thors Volcano as well?

why violy? ranged monsters are a pain and makes the ti long :(

not just ranged, but also has 21k HP which means most classes cant kill it in a reasonable amount of time considering the fact that theyll be scattered all over. not looking forward to having to spam my aoe spells a million times while taking that many hits. If they were at least weak to something, then that would make it bearable Why does it seem like the monsters with the most amount of HP always have the least amount of weaknesses and give mediocre EXP for all of the bother they cause downing them O.O?

We are looking at doing a test using the randomization, AFK checks, and WoE consumable rewards from classic to try to jumpstart BG participation on Renewal.

i think this is the completely wrong approach to the situation. the only reason the BGs are going at all right now is because of afk multiclienters. without them, noone will even bother to que up

Edited by killedbytofu, 30 April 2013 - 06:19 PM.

#53 MordredKiller

MordredKiller

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1531 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

April Groove pack is staying a week more?

#54 lichlord2

lichlord2

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

is there any plans too have mail or bank sytems in the future like other gravity games ,or is this game beeing killed off

#55 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

April Groove pack is staying a week more?

Groove packs will always have a week overlap. So with a new one coming in next week, it will be around for two more weeks.

#56 Aujo

Aujo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • Server:IRO chaos

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

hey big boss oda, any updates on the 4hrs reset timer? hehe appreciate if that bug is fixed

EDIT: my bad... saw the prev post... hope the team get it done soon!...

Hope the GMS will take note of some of the ideas in the new proposal pages.. The 1billion dollar zeny coin idea seems good!

Edited by Aujo, 30 April 2013 - 06:21 PM.

#57 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

GIVE ME MY VALK SCROLLS PLEASE!!!
I'm almost knight in there and I still haven't got my scrolls

#58 Sephiroth301

Sephiroth301

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationVancouver, WA

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

BLIND BUG NEEDS FIXED ASAP

#59 psychee

psychee

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

come on, no cards drop in high TI!!

#60 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

salamanders do. :v

#61 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

BLIND BUG NEEDS FIXED ASAP

are you talking about how blind effect wont go away even after the status has left and you can see again? if so, then this is really annoying. it just started doing it this week for me everytime i go to GHH. the only way to fix this problem is to log out and back in again =(

#62 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Next week we have a new groove pack go in, so boxter won't update until there is a proper lucky box in, which would be next next month.

I thought you said it was going to be done this week sorry. So I don't have to ask again next week are you going to make sure the items I mentioned are added back? I'm tired of them taking up space in my inventory :p_idea:

#63 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

is there any plans too have mail or bank sytems in the future like other gravity games ,or is this game beeing killed off

There was a mail system however it has already been killed. I doubt they are going to create a bank system since that's fairly pointless. All you have to do is create additional accounts and characters to transfer zeny to & from. The main issue however is the limit put on how much can be traded in one deal.

Edited by Razzez, 30 April 2013 - 07:34 PM.

#64 Cmoota

Cmoota

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

Think you can fix this graphical problem this maintenance? The Archangel Wings look wrong on Oboro and Kagerou
file:///C:/Program%20Files/Gravity/Ragnarok%20Online/ScreenShot/screenChaos037.jpg

Paste and copy and you should see it. :sob: This graphical issue with the Wings showing through the character make it too painful to look at or wear ... please fix

Edited by Cmoota, 30 April 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#65 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Server:Taking a break

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

/clap for low TI modification. Eden group exp quest as well, yay!

#66 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hello Oda, anything being done to address crowding around Eden npcs? Like reallocating npcs positions or increasing dead zones around them..etc.

#67 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

not just ranged, but also has 21k HP which means most classes cant kill it in a reasonable amount of time considering the fact that theyll be scattered all over. not looking forward to having to spam my aoe spells a million times while taking that many hits. If they were at least weak to something, then that would make it bearable Why does it seem like the monsters with the most amount of HP always have the least amount of weaknesses and give mediocre EXP for all of the bother they cause downing them O.O?

I don't agree with having ranged monsters in TI's either but TI's aren't supposed to be easy. They give a lot of EXP for completing them. It's not like many people do them solo either. That's what parties are for. This of course allows for the group as a whole to participate in killing the monsters within the TI so that not just one person or class has to. If the party is made up of the right characters it should also be able to done without having to use pots, or at least very many.

Every week it's the same thing. People complain about the TI's & want the monsters changed to this & that. No matter what everyone's never going to be happy people. Can't we just accept it without all the complaints? It's not going to change. Nobody is forcing anyone to do the TI's each week. If you don't like them one week then don't do them & wait till the next week. Even if the EXP is low per monster you still get a lot of EXP for doing 400 within a party, & you aren't even killing them yourself, plus you get a huge amount of EXP just for completing the TI. So there really is no reason to complain. You get a lot less EXP soloing 400 monsters regardless of the EXP they give, & not only does it take hours longer, but you have to use more pots :p_idea:

#68 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Put ranged monsters so that people know that the skill "pneuma" exists. I ran into 3 ABs this week who told me they dont have pneuma or hotkeyed it. /facepalm

Edited by Baturiano, 30 April 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#69 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Hello Oda, anything being done to address crowding around Eden npcs? Like reallocating npcs positions or increasing dead zones around them..etc.

Since Oda doesn't answer everything I thought I'd try to help answer at least part of your question.

They already have it set now, not only in Eden, but any place there is an NPC, so that people can't setup chats or vend by them. They have 3 squares in all directions blocked off. This also includes the Eden TI Boards. Changing the placement or position of the NPC's in Eden wouldn't change that issue. People would still be setting up chats by them as they do now & they do for a reason.

That's the reason they stopped vending on the 1st floor even though it didn't change anything at all since that just opened it up to more chat rooms instead. So now instead of being overcrowded by vendors it's overcrowded with chat rooms...lol

The other problem is the people who are just there but afk and/or sleeping :p_swt:
They can stand or sit anyplace.

#70 al33162

al33162

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

please please fix the blind bug iono if you guys are working on it but its really horrible when your blind and ur hit still is low after becoming unblind. if i remember correctly it suppose to return back to normal.

#71 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

Think you can fix this graphical problem this maintenance? The Archangel Wings look wrong on Oboro and Kagerou
file:///C:/Program%20Files/Gravity/Ragnarok%20Online/ScreenShot/screenChaos037.jpg

Paste and copy and you should see it. :sob: This graphical issue with the Wings showing through the character make it too painful to look at or wear ... please fix

Uhh, may want to upload that screenshot somewhere like imageshack or submit it in a ticket if you want us to look at it.

#72 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

Put ranged monsters so that people know that the skill "pneuma" exists. I ran into 3 ABs this week who told me they dont have pneuma or hotkeyed it. /facepalm

N> Cecil and Cecil TI.

#73 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Uhh, may want to upload that screenshot somewhere like imageshack or submit it in a ticket if you want us to look at it.

You can also use Photobucket. Don't know if that helps you any.

#74 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

Spoiler

Already aware of this, just asking Oda since he's expanding the dead zones around npcs on Classic server's Eden. Might as well do the same on Chaos's since its way over crowded. The problem with the cells around npcs on renewal is that they are still click-able, thus players can position bug themselves and open up chatrooms on the so called 'no chatroom/vend' cells. I'd assume not click-able cells [ dead zone ] be a better solution.

#75 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

N> Cecil and Cecil TI.

Umm that sounds redundant unless it's a typo ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users