Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI (USA)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

http://www.ro2base.c...310719.22310661

Just wondering. Image below for lazy link avoiders.

Posted Image

Edited by Iyeru, 30 April 2013 - 04:55 PM.

#2 Ahjussi

Ahjussi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationFany's Lips
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Seeing as you titled the build Full Support, you should really have [Lv. 5/5] Assumptio. It is really important for higher tier raids..

#3 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

It works, but (assuming you're sure you want Lv.1 Oratio for slightly faster leveling) I would take that 1 point out of Angelus, and 1 point out of Heal, to max Blessing.
At the least, getting Lv.1 Angelus is useless unless you're going after a decent level of Archangel.

I don't know how raids are going to work after they're retuned for this server, but I can guess max HP will still be important, and that you'll still be expected to have a max Blessing.

#4 Iyeru

Iyeru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

I don't really need oratio if you think it's just going to be for faster leveling rather than saving my hide when questing. So I'll just take that out instead.

I updated it. Refresh / re-check; and again.

Edited by Iyeru, 30 April 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#5 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

Only one problem. You want max Aspersio, period. Aside from that, it works.
60-sec cooldown from Aspersio Lv.1 is way too long. 40-sec from Lv.2 is still too long. You want it to be available as often as possible, and the 20-sec cooldown from Lv.3 Asp is acceptable towards that end. In particular, you should be getting a lot of use out of it with Holy Light (soloing) and Highness Heal (parties) or Heal (situational as you deem fit).

I would still sacrifice Angelus from that build to max Aspersio.
Unlike Assumptio, Angelus doesn't give a direct damage reduction. Maxed Assumptio reduces damage on the target by 40%; maxed Angelus increases Defense by 9%. If a party member has 10% Defense Rate, then Angelus would bring them up to 10.9%. Meaning damage was reduced on that member by 0.9%.
If they were a tank with 50% Defense Rate, then Angelus would bring them up to 54.5%. So it's not as bad for tanks but.. it really is not worth sacrificing most other skills for.

#6 Iyeru

Iyeru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

Just updated it again with some stat tweaks too. I pushed magic power over the 300 mark to make up for some lost skill points in the other heals. But I'll probably end up dropping AGI all into INT and VIT because the cards give so much of it.

Edited by Iyeru, 30 April 2013 - 04:52 PM.

#7 Kiyoshiro

Kiyoshiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYour Monitor O_o

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

I immediately saw the Lv 3 Highness Heal and was like "Oh heeell no". You probably won't be using Recovery too often so take those two points off and put them into Highness Heal. Also, Meditatio only gives a minor boost to your crit heals from what I remember, but I suppose it's alright to leave it at 5.

Edited by Kiyoshiro, 30 April 2013 - 05:50 PM.

#8 HarukaRinn

HarukaRinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

^ Yep, you definitely need Highness Heal maxed. The first few dungeons that is the main heal you'll be using (+Aspersio).

I would also EITHER max res or leave it at 1. (Putting that point into Heal so you'd have 4/5, which is 40%)

Edited by HarukaRinn, 01 May 2013 - 02:25 AM.

#9 ExeltusPendragon

ExeltusPendragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:04 AM

>Suffragium 5/5
Just no. Unless you have absolutely nothing else to put points into you should NEVER max Suffragium. Why?

I know I wont be changing your oppinion at all, in most, if not all cases I'd even agree with you (though I'd personally add mana recovery to the top of the list myself) but isn't 10% haste sort of a moot point when all Priest/Aco healing skills out side of Heal are instant cast? Heal is a 1 second cast, meaning at Suff 5 you reduce it to a barely noticible 0.9 second cast. While yes, those 0.1 seconds add up, but the bottom line is you'd only ever see that marginal throughput increase if you were sitting there and chain healing with nothing but Heal. The only other abilities that have significant cast times are Res and Sac, and I wont bother getting into them for obvious reasons.

#10 Iyeru

Iyeru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

>Suffragium 5/5
Just no. Unless you have absolutely nothing else to put points into you should NEVER max Suffragium. Why?

I removed Suff completely and got back oratio, maxed heal and res. I think I'm done changing this around now. However, I might get rid of recovery and gloria.

Edited by Iyeru, 01 May 2013 - 04:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users