#1 House

House

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin (RO2)

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

PLEASE put in an option to hide names. Make it so you can turn it off, but when you scroll over the NPC it shows the name. Same with characters. I dont' need to see my own name either...It would remove a TON of cluster on the screen. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I love everything about this game EXCEPT THAT. Please Heim...for the love of god make this happen! LOL I will keep pushing this till they do it! Please start a petitiont to get this option passed :(. If you change anything about this game it must be that...

P.S- an option to change the font text on the spam in the middle of the screen would be great too -_-

Edited by House, 02 May 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#2 Atrytone

Atrytone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

I see no harm if this option will be added. It would be useful to hide other players name while in crowded towns/villages to easily see the NPCs.

#3 Belegnir

Belegnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Support +1
Though I think this should go in suggestions forum. :thumb2:

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

What's weird is that there seems to be a section in the Game Settings that has something to do with toggling display names. It's simply not working at all.

Posted Image
It feels like it's a placeholder for something, but why is it not in the game yet?

#5 LemnzestManatee

LemnzestManatee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • Server:RO2 Odin ch. 5

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

I support this wholeheartedly! There is soooooo much freakin' stuff above your character! Names, titles, guild names, guild titles, and that dumb freakin' angeling for VIPs. It totally destroys all immersion and I don't know who wouldn't want the option to hide all that.

Edited by LemnzestManatee, 02 May 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#6 House

House

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Odin (RO2)

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

yay support :D. But yeah, I did notice that section in the options..hopefully it's just a bugg and they will fix?

#7 Viiolent

Viiolent

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

Mmmm, I really don't find it all that annoying, it isn't that cluttered. And my pc doesn't slow down at all even with a lot of people. Maybe because I have a really good computer playing at a really high resolution with a pretty big screen lol.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users