If you don't want iRO2 die faster than seaRO... - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

If you don't want iRO2 die faster than seaRO...

6 replies to this topic

#1 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

In all honesty, reconsider some of those nerfs. As far as I know, every nerf from seaRO was taken over, but on top of that, there are even more nerfs which are 10 times worse. Here are some of the most frustrating examples:

- Market

1. Why can't I buy Warp Scrolls for Prontera or Alberta? Khafra flying support costs like 400ruppe already when you reach Payon Forest. Meaning, you'll either have to walk all the way back for certain stuff (*1) or get lucky to find someone who can party you and enter a dungeon to tele there.

2. Red Pot IV costs already 173rupee ea. This is hardcore for Rogues. Especially considering (*)

3. The hated 50min cooldown of ressurection. Well, let's add that Ygg Leaves now cost 5zeny...

- General stuff

(*) 1. - Crafting. I as an alchemist gave up with crafting after I reached Izlude, if you still try to get this job leveled up later, it means you have to walk back all the way. And then, it takes forever. Plants are rare and take very long to gather. If you really want to use crafted potions (more or less, something you're forced top being a rogue), prepare for a long long time to spend on farming. Usually, finding enough Firmament Essence should be the main problem, not finding common ingredients.

2. - Droprate. I'm pretty sure that this is nerfed too. I had times where I didn't get a single quest item between 10monsters or more.

3. - No Pandora Boxes. Some people said they like that they're removed as a common drop. I'd agree to a certain point, only if it wasn't so many other nerfs on top of that.

4. Buffs still hide behind target info. If you're in a dungeon, getting a lot of buffs, you wont be able to see the time left on those buffs applied last. Now for example, this counts for Adrenaline Rush. In boss fights, best you can do is assume when to use another potion because you don't want to unmark the target all the time. If you already spend 170+rupee every 2minutes, it'd be at least helpful to know when you waste them.

5. Dungeon Exp. Getting really bad experience there wont help with anything but lowering the chance to find players to party with for dungeons even more.

So far, the main reason why I played iRO2 instead of seaRO2 was because dropping playerbase more or less forced me to (which has nothing to do with the provider, merely the question - why would I want to start over again?). I already expected that we get the same nerfs as seaRO2, but I wasn't prepared for nerfs on top of it. Even if events were continuing like now (which is usually not the case anymore after the first few month), then please, not for me but for the sake of this game's future, consider to re-think about certain changes on the game before most players quit.

Edited by Velouce, 03 May 2013 - 01:24 PM.

#2 Frah

Frah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos RO1 Odin RO2

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but take it easy, The game ain't even a week old, give the GMs time to get the data from HQ before complaining.

#3 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

It's not supposed to be complaining, it's critique. Critique = suggestions how to make something better, not becoming offensive against someone or something.
Also I don't understand what you mean. What data? I wasn't asking for new stuff and implementations. The things I mentioned are based on factors, and were changed from the beta to the launch already too.

#4 Xerain

Xerain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

What he's saying is the GMs discussed adjusting many of these nerfs in the live stream video, however the Korean team has to program the patch and send it to them.

Some key points mentioned in the video relevant to you post:

Dungeon EXP should be the fastest exp in the game. Someone who commits to running dungeons over and over again should gain more exp in that time than he would have questing.

They intend for raids to be beatable by a well coordinated and appropriately geared group without using cash shop items and without abusing glitches. However, they don't expect you to be able to do this on the the first or second try. You will need to play the raid a few times to get good at it. So it seems they will be readjusting the buffs RO SEA gave to some of the raid monsters, but it will still be harder than kRO.

They are going to look into adjusting the res cool down. That doesn't necessarily mean they will set it to what it is in kRO.

Obviously none of these adjustments have been implemented yet. They're still being tested and prepared.

Edited by Xerain, 03 May 2013 - 11:38 PM.

#5 Jells

Jells

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:02 AM

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but take it easy, The game ain't even a week old, give the GMs time to get the data from HQ before complaining.

The game is now a week old, just the version for NA, EU and Australia is new...

#6 Cryska

Cryska

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:04 AM

so sad, for the moment SeaRO > IRO .....( :p_omg:) exactly the same sh it game but with more nerf/bug ... (warp scroll, low drop rate) :sob:

#7 FerriaBerry

FerriaBerry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationLook Behind You
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

Overall, iRO2 > seaRO2...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic