27 replies to this topic

#1 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

What skills (merchant and alchemist) and stats I put?

#2 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

Almost forgot

Stats

Str 41
Agi 1
Vit 30
int 5
Dex 22
Luk 9

Skills

Enlarge Weight Limit 10
Discount 10
Overcharge 10
pushcart 4
vending 1
1 Item Appraisal

Edited by AMNBrasil, 24 August 2013 - 03:43 AM.

#3 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

theres many ways to level an alchemist to 99.

AGI build:

STR: 70-80
AGI: 91-98
VIT: 1-30
INT: 1
DEX: 45
LUK: 40 (stacking crit gear for fast kills)

Tank/Aid Potion healer support build:

STR: 40
AGI: 70+
VIT: 97
LUK: 1

Pure homunculus killer/AFKemist build

STR: 1
AGI: 90+
DEX: 25-30 (just to level up till you have your homunc

Bomb/acid terror build (this is for rich players with alot of money to blow that want to lvl fast)

STR: 85-90
AGI: 1+
VIT: 1+ (for bomb builds youll want to have high VIT to tank mobs while they burn)
LUK: 30+

Edited by killedbytofu, 04 May 2013 - 11:33 PM.

#4 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

theres many ways to level an alchemist to 99.

AGI build:

STR: 70-80
AGI: 91-98
VIT: 1-30
LUK: 40 (stacking crit gear for fast kills)

Tank/Aid Potion healer support build:

STR: 40
AGI: 70+

Pure homunculus killer/AFKemist build

STR: 1
AGI: 90+
DEX: 25-30 (just to level up till you have your homunc

Bomb/acid terror build (this is for rich players with alot of money to blow that want to lvl fast)

STR: 85-90
AGI: 1+
VIT: 1+ (for bomb builds youll want to have high VIT to tank mobs while they burn)
LUK: 30+

Thanks for the suggestions, you think I blew my build? Will be better delete my character or I can follow as AGI alchemist?

#5 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

Thanks for the suggestions, you think I blew my build? Will be better delete my character or I can follow as AGI alchemist?

free stat resets are in till tomorrow. might as well waste it since its gonna be gone anyways. better then starting over

agi alchemist is the fastest build to lvl

just stack up tons of Fresh fish (unless you have a healing hat like witch hat) cuz merchant flee rate sucks. get yourself 2 kobold cards for accessories, a 2h axe with 2 soldier skel cards in it, and if you put a slave blacksmith in your party on auto follow, you can have adren rush and weapon perfection as well. use endows whenever you can and make sure to get cart revolution

if youre lazy, just go tank/potter build or homunculus leech build to let party or homunculus level for you (although afkemisting means you wont get job lvls)

Edited by killedbytofu, 06 May 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#6 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

free stat resets are in till tomorrow. might as well waste it since its gonna be gone anyways. better then starting over

agi alchemist is the fastest build to lvl

just stack up tons of Fresh fish (unless you have a healing hat like witch hat) cuz merchant flee rate sucks. get yourself 2 kobold cards for accessories, a 2h axe with 2 soldier skel cards in it, and if you put a slave blacksmith in your party on auto follow, you can have adren rush and weapon perfection as well. use endows whenever you can and make sure to get cart revolution

if youre lazy, just go tank/potter build or homunculus leech build to let party or homunculus level for you (although afkemisting means you wont get job lvls)

I'll reset it, and follow to AGI alchemist.

#7 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

killedbytofu, check my new stats and skills

Stats

Str 30
Agi 51
Vit 20
Int 1
Dex 20
Luk 1

Skills

Enlarge Weight Limit 10
Mammonite 10
Discount 3
Pushcart 10
Overcharge 5
Vending 1

And what skills of alchemist you recommend?

Edited by AMNBrasil, 24 August 2013 - 03:45 AM.

#8 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

if you have a decent amount of money to play with then mammonite for sure (is very expensive to use this all the time though, so only for players with decent money). otherwise dont get it.

max weight limit, discount, overcharge

axe mastery. res homunculus, lvl 4 or 5 aid potion. the rest of the points just into w/e cuz you probably wont use anything else unless you decide to invest in some acid bottles for acid terror (which might actually be cheaper then mammoniting lol)

#9 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

Bump.

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

I unhid all of KilledByTofu's posts - Not sure why they'd been hidden, since they were on topic and part of an ongoing thread.

I don't know if you're playing on Renewal/Chaos or Classic/Loki - it makes quite a difference - so you should tell us which you're playing on

Regardless of which, you might as well max the homun skills (as non-trans - once you trans, you have to make hard choices on this one), plus aid potion and potion research. There's very little that's useful pre-trans in alchy skill tree :-P

But post-trans, we get awesome skills, so we're well paid for enduring the lousy selection of skills in the early phases of leveling.

#11 Ginko1

Ginko1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Server:Iro Renewel

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

Im going AGI build for alchie, then when i get too Gene im going PvM cart cannon build.....

so with that said does it matter if i make homu when i first turn alchie or wait till im bio....

thanks in advance

#12 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:27 PM

I unhid all of KilledByTofu's posts - Not sure why they'd been hidden, since they were on topic and part of an ongoing thread.

I don't know if you're playing on Renewal/Chaos or Classic/Loki - it makes quite a difference - so you should tell us which you're playing on

Regardless of which, you might as well max the homun skills (as non-trans - once you trans, you have to make hard choices on this one), plus aid potion and potion research. There's very little that's useful pre-trans in alchy skill tree :-P

But post-trans, we get awesome skills, so we're well paid for enduring the lousy selection of skills in the early phases of leveling.

I'm playing in Chaos.

#13 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

Im going AGI build for alchie, then when i get too Gene im going PvM cart cannon build.....

so with that said does it matter if i make homu when i first turn alchie or wait till im bio....

thanks in advance

you would be absolutely out of your mind not to get your homunculus immediately. they take FOREVER to get to loyal so you can evolve them. youll probably be almost 99 genetic by the time it finally evolves.

#14 Ginko1

Ginko1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Server:Iro Renewel

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

cool, didnt know that. will have to do

#15 DollyPlurtastic

DollyPlurtastic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

... im going Vani > eira.......i want to MVP but i wanna PVM too.....i wanna AD sometimes too...AD needs Int and STR right?...Cart Cannon needs only STR?....can i be hybrid? ....i was also thinking since ill have Eira that i can lack on some Agi since i have the max flee n aspd

Edited by DollyPlurtastic, 15 May 2013 - 09:48 PM.

#16 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

... im going Vani > eira.......i want to MVP but i wanna PVM too.....i wanna AD sometimes too...AD needs Int and STR right?...Cart Cannon needs only STR?....can i be hybrid? ....i was also thinking since ill have Eira that i can lack on some Agi since i have the max flee n aspd

Why Eira if you're going MVP/PVM? Wouldn't a Sera be more appropriate?

Acid Bomb (aka AD/Acid Demo) is based on attack and magic attack. So str and int (and luk) influence the damage, but str matters more than int. There are a few threads where I've talked about AB optimized final builds for genetics (I haven't put numbers out for biochem - you won't really get much out of AB as bio unless you have people tanking MVPs for you to kill to level, so I figure most people level through normal methods)

PVM/MVP bio/genetic should get 1 agi.

It's useful to go agi pre-trans (as discussed at length above), but after transcending, you're looking at a 1 agi build.

#17 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:20 AM

Why Eira if you're going MVP/PVM? Wouldn't a Sera be more appropriate?

Acid Bomb (aka AD/Acid Demo) is based on attack and magic attack. So str and int (and luk) influence the damage, but str matters more than int. There are a few threads where I've talked about AB optimized final builds for genetics (I haven't put numbers out for biochem - you won't really get much out of AB as bio unless you have people tanking MVPs for you to kill to level, so I figure most people level through normal methods)

PVM/MVP bio/genetic should get 1 agi.

It's useful to go agi pre-trans (as discussed at length above), but after transcending, you're looking at a 1 agi build.

Silent breeze still works on MvPs.

#18 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

What?!

If this is true, it's probably going to get disabled again.

Edited by DrAzzy, 17 May 2013 - 07:57 AM.

#19 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

Silent Breeze
It recently got fixed in kRO which means it won't get fixed here for a while.
Incidentally do you have an eira?

#20 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

I don't.

#21 Erelen

Erelen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

I want to reset stats on merchant (future alchemist). For now I have all the stats updated equally. So I have question, if I would choice AGI Build (one that killedbytofu posted) is it still possible to AFK and let homu kill mobs (not as a main source of exp but addition if I don't have time to play)?

#22 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:50 PM

I want to reset stats on merchant (future alchemist). For now I have all the stats updated equally. So I have question, if I would choice AGI Build (one that killedbytofu posted) is it still possible to AFK and let homu kill mobs (not as a main source of exp but addition if I don't have time to play)?

Yes.
Exp is very bad though.

#23 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Yeah it's fine. Don't expect to level you're char that way though, sure to level penalty, it's only good for homun leveling (summer homun not effected by level penalty

#24 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

i posted a build specifically for doing that. its pretty much just all points into vit/agi which is what most afkemists do so they can survive being afk. i leveled from 60-85 just sitting on hugel beach afk during the Spotlight while playing another character. then went into TI and just sat in afkemist parties till 99. its not a fast or effective way of leveling, but it does the trick if you dont want to be bothered with the hastle of leveling an alchemist lol. the only crappy part is the job levels, but fortunately for me, people in the afkemist parties were using VIP merchants which DO give job exp, so i ended up getting job 50 before hitting 99. my homunculus also hit lvl 99 before i rebirthed lol

#25 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

I went pure cart revolution to level all my alchemists and I achieved level 99 in about 2 days for all my genes. Build is mostly str, agi vit and int. Int not needed if you have strawberries to burn. Don't need dex to hit -_-. So I got enough dex to hit stuff in ant eggs till cart rev level req

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users