Cosplay your Ragnarok Online 2 Character [or whoever :D] - Creative Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Cosplay your Ragnarok Online 2 Character [or whoever :D]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 100000282292929

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

Good day everyone! I wanted to make this thread so that we can have an album of all of our cosplays. It is because I saw many cosplayers in the real life photo thread, it is really nice seeing your cosplays, makes me happy coz it takes me back home :p_cry: and I am a cosplay fan is another reason :D

You can post cosplay of your own character in Ragnarok Online 2, or any of the npc's, any anime characters, or anyone you like actually

I'll start with my character, the Blacksmith Healer! :p_idea: I'm not a real cosplayer yet, so please pardon the not so accurate costume and props

:ok: Posted Image

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR COSPLAY PICTURES!!!

#2 ShardRaldevius

ShardRaldevius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

What an awesome job you did there, im working on a Knight cosplay, is not complete yet but you can take a look.

Cosplay: Knight
Posted Image

#3 100000282292929

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

What an awesome job you did there, im working on a Knight cosplay, is not complete yet but you can take a look.

Cosplay: Knight
Posted Image

AWESOME! xD It already looks so cool at this stage :p_laugh: can't wait to see the finished product! :no1: and you look like an anime character too!!! :p_laugh:

#4 Azullama

Azullama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

if only I had the skills that you two have. awesome outfits you two!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users