[BUG] Khara quests do NOT give exp! - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[BUG] Khara quests do NOT give exp!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

*EDIT* - checked several khara quests (all the wild rose and merman ones) and the problem is the same - no exp given even though the quest says it should. A guildmate in the level 30's confirmd that it's the same for his quests. Please check asap!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly I only have a couple examples, but I'm sure some of them are bugged too...

The "burning the honey delivery man" (12 blazing bumblebees) is supposed to give 2630 base exp, however it gave me 0. I was checking my exp bar as I completed it because I noticed other quests didn't give me the correct exp.

Thanks for looking into this!

Edited by ZellKFF, 05 May 2013 - 01:13 PM.

#2 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

Shamelessly bumping as this needs to be addressed.

#3 Indaliceo

Indaliceo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

I was wondering why it didn't seem like my questing methods were slowing down once I hit the bumble bees.... I think this is a newer bug because the other day when I was doing the khara quests in south pront fields they were giving exp. Will test to double confirm once I get home.

#4 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

It seems that lower level kharas do give exp, it's most likely that it stops giving exp after a certain level...my friend who is level 17 just completed one and got his exp.

#5 MrForge

MrForge

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSouthfield, Michigan

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

I've observed this as well. Monster-killing kharas for monsters in southern payon forest were not giving me the stated combat exp reward.

#6 Seitori

Seitori

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

i noticed that my kharas stopped giving the experience as well, but not sure when it started, now i am lvl 30

#7 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

BUMP! >_<

I can confirm the merman khara quests do not give any exp either. They do however give the zeny reward as they are supposed to.

I have a strong feeling that the 0 exp bug affects all khara quests past a certain point (level 20?).

PLEASE take a look at it. It's quite an important bug :x

Edited by ZellKFF, 06 May 2013 - 10:34 AM.

#8 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

I know in the beta I had noticed that I still needed to do the Green Peco khara and I finished it when I was over leveled. I think I was like 26 or 27 and I didn't get the exp from it. But I do remember doing other kharas after and getting the exp, but they were for monsters around my level.

Maybe the kharas stop giving you exp after you out level them or something? Or we're you still around the same level as the merman and still not getting the exp?

Edit: I'm level 33 and I still get exp from the kharas that are around the area Im in now. So I doubt they stop giving exp around certain levels ^^;;

Edited by foxySox, 06 May 2013 - 11:05 AM.

#9 vonnegut

vonnegut

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:RO2: Odin

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:29 AM

I think they do give you exp, we noticed it doesn't give you exp right away, but once we cleared the khara and killed another monster, the exp appeared. It seems like there are a couple of things on the server that have a delay.

#10 Denchet

Denchet

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

I think they do give you exp, we noticed it doesn't give you exp right away, but once we cleared the khara and killed another monster, the exp appeared. It seems like there are a couple of things on the server that have a delay.

I can confirm this worked for me.

Relogging seems to give you the exp as well.

Edited by Denchet, 06 May 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#11 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:28 PM

I confirm the do give exp after you kill any monster once the quest is completed. Thank you very much for the info guys! Much appreciated ^_^

Edited by ZellKFF, 06 May 2013 - 02:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users