• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 littlecowardgaming@gmail.com

littlecowardgaming@gmail.com

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:23 AM

Hey guys, im quite new to ragnarok 2. I started 2 days ago and im currently lvl 20. Im playing a thief and ofc like everyone else im having trouble deciding if im going to go assassin or rogue. Though there are more than enough threads about this so im not going to talk about that. I was simply hoping someone could send me a or a few pictures of some high geared rogues (since i think thats where i'am heading). I'd love to get some good armor motivation. Like is there any actual ''cool'' gear for rogues at higher lvls? If so please send me a picture or a link so i can see it.

I really appreciate this :)

#2 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:28 AM

The only ones I know of are here:
http://forums.warppo...-minor-updates/

I seem to have a hard time finding images of Beastmasters, Assassins, and Rogues. They're all either transformed or hidden.

Even if you don't like any of the armor, you can pick up some permanent costumes in the AH for fairly cheap, so far.

#3 littlecowardgaming@gmail.com

littlecowardgaming@gmail.com

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

The only ones I know of are here:
http://forums.warppo...-minor-updates/

I seem to have a hard time finding images of Beastmasters, Assassins, and Rogues. They're all either transformed or hidden.

Even if you don't like any of the armor, you can pick up some permanent costumes in the AH for fairly cheap, so far.

Thank you, that did give me a good overview. If i may ask though, since im new. How often does this game get updates with new instances, gear and raids? How big is the developing company?

#4 synesthetic

synesthetic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

How often does this game get updates with new instances, gear and raids? How big is the developing company?

Hard to say since iRO2's launch date was just a few days ago, and the GMs and Gravity are working together to try and ensure the game's success. kRO2 and seaRO2 are already pretty much dead, so iRO2 is the current flagship for the game with many updates planned in response to demand here, and addressing critical issues that deeply hurt the longevity of the other two versions of the game (like raids).

How big is Gravity? I don't know how to answer that since I don't deal with financial reports, but the stuff that tkwan has posted don't paint a pretty picture.
But it also means there's more impetus for change, so again it's hard to say what direction iRO2 will go.

#5 Alirah

Alirah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki for life!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:58 AM

also consider that this version of RO is not a traditional korean/asian grindfest - that appeals to them. this was made very much in the vain of american MMO's, appealing to a broader group of players.

#6 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

Here are screenshots of my rogue with complete RHD set. Imho Rogues have the best outfit of all characters.

Posted Image

Rogue is all about scars and wests with fat fur.
Assassin gear looks great too, however you will never see/show it because 99,9% of your play time will be in shadow form.

#7 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

not me im an assassin and i only go beast form on mvp type or pvp
other than that im human lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users