12 replies to this topic

#1 Viiolent

Viiolent

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:05 AM

Is it me or does this skill not work right? I just hit 33 and put a point into summon aqua, I was so excited. I walk up to a poor unsuspecting Miho Stormer, cast summon aqua while screaming in real life GO MY BEAST! DEVOUR HIM!!! While laughing maniacally. A little water man genie thing pops up next to him. It looks like they are having tea or something, because the aqua sure as heck isn't attacking anything. It's alright aqua, you must me nervous, let me make the first move. I start attacking and..... Nothing. I tried prolly 30 or so times and I could not get the aqua to attack. I even tried killing a monster hitting it with my staff and still, mr aqua would do nothing. I relogged, restarted the game, nothing. How do I get this viscous water beast to do my bidding!!??!!?

#2 Kiyoshiro

Kiyoshiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYour Monitor O_o

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

Interesting...did you try to summon it during battle?

#3 Viiolent

Viiolent

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

YeA. It's kinda fixed now. He's just a little wonky I guess. Sometimes he attacks right away, sometimes he waits for a while then attacks. Sometimes he decides to attack a bird on the other side of the screen ignoring the mob I'm attacking. It's cool, do your thing mr genie man.

#4 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:46 AM

He's nothing but trouble. >:( "Hey, I see you fighting that boss there.. I'm going to hit every single other mob in my reach, then poof to let you deal with the 5 new adds. Have fun!"

#5 Jonss

Jonss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:19 AM

I reaaaaaally dont like this skill

When I am soloing my quest bosses(usually 3-4 levels higher than I am) he is always like why fight the boss alone??!?!?! fight him and all his hombres at the same time and i end up having to run

i guess it would be useful on a dungeon boss tho

#6 SELain

SELain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationwired

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:29 AM

this made my day lol

#7 kohppa

kohppa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2 - Odin, Ch. 9

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:07 AM

So many feels on this thread.

I just got this skill last night and I find it irritating. He hardly did anything for me.
I don't like this skilllllll

#8 Lucy Ashely

Lucy Ashely

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

as far as i can tell its getting the same thing players tend to get, which is
can't cast spell target must be in front
so you summon it, and he is like "why u summons me? their is no enemy here!" and im like he is standing right behind you!!! and then he i like "whatever im just gona shoot some random mob and get out of here, peace!"

#9 Tlaltecuhtli

Tlaltecuhtli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

1. summon the aqua after you hit the monster with your first offensive or on the start of your cycle
LB/CB+Summon Aqua+FD+JT+VS

2. Or during Boss fights after it summoned.
CB+Summon Aqua+CB+CB+JT+VS

still a funny thread tho. :p_idea:

#10 JuicyPeaches

JuicyPeaches

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:49 AM

He's no water elemental from WoW, that is for sure. The fact that he is rooted in place and has a retarded ai don't help at all. Let him follow the player around and attack what the player is attacking. It's not hard to make this skill useful, it would definately help sorcerors out whether they are full dps hybrid or full support.

On a side note why is does the icon look like a woman and when you summon the water elemental it's a genie dood?

#11 Lucy Ashely

Lucy Ashely

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:45 AM

On a side note why is does the icon look like a woman and when you summon the water elemental it's a genie dood?

:heh:

#12 Aeynia

Aeynia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationThe Cradle Of The Mind

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

A little known fact is that genies love tea. They will have tea with anyone. While drinking tea, they don't understand a damn thing.

This should easily explain all of your issues.

Edited by Aeynia, 18 May 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#13 Trickplay

Trickplay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

He's no water elemental from WoW, that is for sure. The fact that he is rooted in place and has a retarded ai don't help at all. Let him follow the player around and attack what the player is attacking. It's not hard to make this skill useful, it would definately help sorcerors out whether they are full dps hybrid or full support.

He's not rooted, he just doesnt move if there are any enemies in his range, he will just change targets. He focused the closest enemy to him. I've seen him move to chase a boss in empty rooms after it was pulled far away from the aqua.
Also from what i've seen, he doesnt attack straight away against anything that isnt aggressive/already fighting you. If you summon him onto a white name enemy he will stand still for a few seconds then start attacking.

Edited by Trickplay, 18 May 2013 - 04:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users