• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EiyuuMakoto

EiyuuMakoto

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Since launch I've noticed sometimes in combat my hot-bar will stop responding to inputs (i.e I press 3 to use "Charge Shot" and it doesn't respond at all).
This bug is ridiculously debilitating as it has happened in the middle of combat to horrible outcomes.
The only fix I've found is to log out and back in,which in a dungeon or mid combat is impossible.
Lately its been happening more and more,and just now its happened three times in a row within 10 minutes.It basically stops me from progressing at all.
If you have had this happen to you as-well please post and maybe we can get this addressed!

#2 Yuumei

Yuumei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

I've gotten this multiple times too, and relogging has been the only workabout method to date (at least to knowledge).

Happened right before I was able to kill off a mob at 5% HP. Seriously, 5% HP.

It would indeed be nice to have this acknowledged by the staff.

#3 Iyeru

Iyeru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI (USA)

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

Sometimes focusing your chatbox by rolling over it with the cursor also does this. More frequently with the Shift / Alt keys for added hotbars.

You may also note other HUD / cursor issues. Sometimes right-clicking and moving the camera will target whatever the cursor first started on, or ended on.

Edited by Iyeru, 06 May 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#4 Monchee

Monchee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationEast Mt. Mjolnir

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

Or you can try alt+tabbing multiple times till the keyboard work or just hit minimize/ maximize if you're using window mode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users