• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nirrado

Nirrado

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:04 PM

So to preface all this I originally didn't intend to go Beastmaster, but it ended up filling a niche in my group that was missing. With that being said, it was a tough call due to the amount of research I tried to do but was unable to find much good or detailed info on the interwebz. Ethro's guide did help me make a lot of skill decisions and get a closer look at the class, but videos and other interactions are extremely rare to find. I'm working on a video doing an exhibition of the Beastmaster skills since I was unable to find them(and someone else was asking about it so figured what the heck). I also have a twitch channel(shameless plugging incoming!) that I'm broadcasting most of my leveling experience on, and can be found at twitch.tv/dannyhugz. What I'm wondering, is if there's anything else people are wondering about the class, or videos you'd like to see that I could put up? I've always been a Ragnarok enthusiest, but didn't have the time to put into the first one to reach the heights I would have liked. With RO2 being more traditional as far as MMOs go and a change in my work schedule I've been able to push a decent level(32 at time of this thread creation) in the first couple days and intend to go into end-game/etc. eventually.

The Beastmaster is actually quite a bit of fun, even if I'm not super crazy about the bear model(to each their own). Even while leveling in the post-25 areas I've yet to see another Beastmaster so I'm assuming it's a much rarer breed than Ranger and some of the other classes. So if anyone has questions I can try to answer, or theorycrafting I can check on then please let me know so I can help contribute to the community in some way. :p_laugh:

TL;DR:
Not a very big Beastmaster community and info is hard to find with consistency. I want to help fill the gap so if you have video requests/etc please let me know!

Edited by Nirrado, 07 May 2013 - 02:04 PM.

#2 iJojo

iJojo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROII - Odin

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

So to preface all this I originally didn't intend to go Beastmaster, but it ended up filling a niche in my group that was missing. With that being said, it was a tough call due to the amount of research I tried to do but was unable to find much good or detailed info on the interwebz. Ethro's guide did help me make a lot of skill decisions and get a closer look at the class, but videos and other interactions are extremely rare to find. I'm working on a video doing an exhibition of the Beastmaster skills since I was unable to find them(and someone else was asking about it so figured what the heck). I also have a twitch channel(shameless plugging incoming!) that I'm broadcasting most of my leveling experience on, and can be found at twitch.tv/dannyhugz. What I'm wondering, is if there's anything else people are wondering about the class, or videos you'd like to see that I could put up? I've always been a Ragnarok enthusiest, but didn't have the time to put into the first one to reach the heights I would have liked. With RO2 being more traditional as far as MMOs go and a change in my work schedule I've been able to push a decent level(32 at time of this thread creation) in the first couple days and intend to go into end-game/etc. eventually.

The Beastmaster is actually quite a bit of fun, even if I'm not super crazy about the bear model(to each their own). Even while leveling in the post-25 areas I've yet to see another Beastmaster so I'm assuming it's a much rarer breed than Ranger and some of the other classes. So if anyone has questions I can try to answer, or theorycrafting I can check on then please let me know so I can help contribute to the community in some way. :p_laugh:

TL;DR:
Not a very big Beastmaster community and info is hard to find with consistency. I want to help fill the gap so if you have video requests/etc please let me know!

I play BM and i've tanked before in other games as my main role. My twitch.tv url is http://skigoboom.com, Ill be running live streams when I'm on so feel free to watch and learn about the class and/or ask for help on the twitch chat!~

Noizy - Lvl 29

Edited by iJojo, 08 May 2013 - 02:12 AM.

#3 buMf00d

buMf00d

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

I will get in touch with you in-game, I would like to know more about this class :) I'm currently deciding which class I want to play in the endgame and this is one of the options I am considering :) What is your in-game name?

#4 Nirrado

Nirrado

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

Malinda. hit me up anytime or hope in the twitch channel to use the chat. If I'm on I'll also be in there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users