Adding an existing RO2 account to Warp Portal account? - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Adding an existing RO2 account to Warp Portal account?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tirak066

Tirak066

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

Hi,
On May 1st the Warp Portal was lagging terribly so I registered my RO2 account here: http://www.playragnarok2.com/ (REGISTER NOW).
Everything was OK but now I want to add my RO2 account to Warp Portal so I could donate & stuff. But there is no RO2 in the list:

Posted Image

So how do I add an existing RO2 account?

#2 thatspacecadet

thatspacecadet

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

I would love to see an answer to this because I'm having the same problem. I was interested in potentially upgrading to VIP or at least checking out the store, but with no way to link my account, it looks like I might not be able to.

#3 Tirak066

Tirak066

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

Anyone?

#4 Tirak066

Tirak066

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

up

#5 olikun

olikun

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

Same problem here !
Up !

#6 Actionpowerman

Actionpowerman

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

Yup same for me too :( i have already sent out 2 tickets, been over a week now and i have had no reply :/

#7 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:02 AM

I don't see how people are sending tickets in and not receiving a reply... The whole order in which it was received is bs, how can they not give a update or an ETA? You can't even track your tickets or look it up and the same old refer to the faq is never helpful to the majority of (no offense) people who are familar with computers or online games.
Either warp portal is trying to solve problems across various games (which means we'll never get helped) or there is a error in their database. Either way this is an ongoing issue for many people and I don't know why a moderator or GM cant even bother to check the forum on a obvious issue.

#8 Actionpowerman

Actionpowerman

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

Yeah doesnt make much sense, you think they would get this sorted ASAP as we want to give them money.

#9 TokyoBarbie

TokyoBarbie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationTokyo Wonderland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2 LOTS: Odin

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

You should be able to keep track of your ticket history and view its progress when you log in your account at https://support.warpportal.com/

#10 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

You should be able to keep track of your ticket history and view its progress when you log in your account at https://support.warpportal.com/

You see thats whats funny I have a ticket number I submitted the Ticket through the warp portal page, logged in, and I still do not see the link to track the ticket like they have displayed on their faq page.

#11 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:29 AM

You see thats whats funny I have a ticket number I submitted the Ticket through the warp portal page, logged in, and I still do not see the link to track the ticket like they have displayed on their faq page.

I think your experiencing what i do.
When i log in to see my ticket history, i have to highlight what looks like a blank section, to see all the past tickets i have submitted.
It could be down to the Deviant theme im using to view the Forums with. Not changed it to see if thats the case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users