How many level 50 Beastmasters are there? - Archer - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

How many level 50 Beastmasters are there?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 jermsxd

jermsxd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2: Odin

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

There is a small community of BMs here so I just wanted to see how many of you guys hit 50. I hit 50 on Monday. How about you guys?

#2 Nirrado

Nirrado

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

Only 38, nearing 39 =(. I only get extensive play roughly 2 days a week and those 2 days haven't come around again since the game was out yet, aside from that lucky if I get an hour a day in X_x. Really enjoying the class though so far, it's grown on me I really was unsure right after I changed if I was going to reroll or not.

#3 jermsxd

jermsxd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:23 AM

Yeah, it does that. It gets better when you're healing yourself without pots.

#4 wasupcoolguy

wasupcoolguy

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

I'm currently lvl 26 BM. After the really boring grind through archer I gotta say I'm really enjoying BM right now, can't wait to get to 50.

#5 iJojo

iJojo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROII - Odin

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

There is a small community of BMs here so I just wanted to see how many of you guys hit 50. I hit 50 on Monday. How about you guys?

lvl 41 bm here. and yes I can confirm it gets better when your healing with skills and not pots. My heals are what get me threw most world mob fights and it makes the dungeon encounters seem easy LOL

#6 ThePhoenix87

ThePhoenix87

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

I haven't seen many BM yet.. That's true for the moment there are not a lot of them.

#7 Nirrado

Nirrado

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:51 AM

lvl 41 bm here. and yes I can confirm it gets better when your healing with skills and not pots. My heals are what get me threw most world mob fights and it makes the dungeon encounters seem easy LOL

Dude lol, my priest friend I've been leveling with. When we are doing dungeons he'll randomly yell on vent, stop F***ing using cruel bite I'm bored! Just do it to troll him now :heh:

#8 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

I hit level 50 a few days ago, but yeah I have seen very few BM since i started playing QQ

#9 Turniper

Turniper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

I hit level 50 two days ago, I already got RHD and Raid Helm+ weapon xD

#10 Nirrado

Nirrado

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:08 AM

I'll be hitting 50 today! =D So any of you guys use 5/5 Feral Defense in your build, or do you see better use out of Survivability? I'm undecided on some of my skill choices for 50 ;_;

#11 jermsxd

jermsxd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

I'll be hitting 50 today! =D So any of you guys use 5/5 Feral Defense in your build, or do you see better use out of Survivability? I'm undecided on some of my skill choices for 50 ;_;

I went with an offtank so I made a choice to get Survival just so I could tank major hits and heal up and help out the team every know and then. If we would get a higher lvl cap. I might get it maxed depending on the cap, but if you are going full tank then it's a good idea to max it.

#12 AuroraSkye

AuroraSkye

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

I'm currently a lvl 21 archer and quite bored of the grinding/constant arrow streaming. I really can't wait to become a BM. I was reading comments from earlier and I noticed people either got Survival or Feral Defense, but not both? I was planning on both. I was just curious. Still figuring out my build. Congrates to all the people becoming lvl 50 or close to! ^-^

#13 Turniper

Turniper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

I went with both, you'll need them as a full tank. For an off tank they're both still good since you'll need to heal while doing your job and feral defense lets you hold bosses and mobs without needing any heals

#14 Leokimah

Leokimah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Survival > Feral defense. They are both needed as a full tank BM, but I wouldn't max it on a off tank BM. If the tank dies your better off keeping aggro/threat and kiting as an off tank in tiger form.

#15 Nirrado

Nirrado

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

I'll probly be the MT for my guild unless we come across a knight/monk that needs a guild and is 50 or close to. Do you guys think Brutal Strike is a staple, or is Fury Strike good enough due to its shorter animation? Having a difficult time figuring out a full tank build while getting it, and am open to all suggestions. This is kinda what I'm looking at atm(still 1pt undecided). http://ro2base.com/b...310238.22310238

Edited by Nirrado, 12 May 2013 - 11:17 PM.

#16 SuperGlue

SuperGlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationOceania (servers are sooo far away)

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

Currently on my way to make one. They seem interesting and new :P

Level 8 :p_hi:

#17 Leokimah

Leokimah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

Brutal strike is a a good finisher since it can do upwards of 1500 damage (without crits). Fury strike is decent damage + it generates a large amount of threat very quickly. As an off tank you will max both of those abilities.

#18 Theoretical

Theoretical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida
  • Server:25-Life

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

Oh gosh I'm super behind. My BM is just 33 ._. but yeah I went full tank with max surv and max feral def. Feral really comes in handy when the whole team just got smashed. It gives the healers a chance to focus on others meanwhile Im still holding majority threat. I feel that both brutal and fury are amazing. but I will only be maxing brutal for Ksing in Colosseum XD

#19 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Mine's 50 but barely had time to do any level 50 stuff.

I'm off-tank spec but end up going as DPS most of the time because I party with a Knight.
I'm gonna start building a dps set I guess - Hit Vigor and Haste focus but my weapon I don't wanna change~ the crafted Celestial Apostle Spear

#20 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:23 AM

There are tons, trust me. We need more monks. :P Also, tiger form is useless as you can not kite most bosses, and even fi you could you would want the threat boost from Grizzly. I.E. Eremes Guile and juliana both teleport and Kiel Mk-III gets a massive speed boost at times.

Edited by ODKN, 14 May 2013 - 09:25 AM.

#21 jermsxd

jermsxd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

Tiger form is not useless it can easily replace buying mounts when its fully leveled.

#22 jermsxd

jermsxd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:46 AM

Mine's 50 but barely had time to do any level 50 stuff.

I'm off-tank spec but end up going as DPS most of the time because I party with a Knight.
I'm gonna start building a dps set I guess - Hit Vigor and Haste focus but my weapon I don't wanna change~ the crafted Celestial Apostle Spear

I'm not sure, but I think the dps gear might be bugged, but don't quote me on that. I'm too lazy to check the difference if it is bugged or not. Also you get a better weapon from the OBB if you farm it enough.

#23 Leokimah

Leokimah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

Level 3 tiger form has the same movement speed of a peco. Level 5 it's faster or equal to the same speed of a lot of the other mounts. Either the tool tip for mounts or tiger form are bugged because despite tiger form saying only 50% movespeed it's still faster than the 140% speed the peco states. The fact that this skill is usable in dungeons makes it incredibly useful for off tanks.

Haste and vigor gear are definitely working. With only 3 pieces My survival cool down is lowered by 4 seconds.

#24 Naldrek

Naldrek

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hey, what about full-focused DPS BM? It is viable?
I'm currently lv.18 Archer, deffinetly going to BM but I really want to explore the DPS chances that this class have. I dont like too much the bear graphics so I also think that it may be possible be a DPS BM without transforming into a bear... Im not so sure about that anyway, since the great boost that come from turning into a bear xD

Anyway, if a full-focused DPS BM isnt that viable, what about an off-tank-DPS?

Salutes!

PS: sorry my english! it isnt my natal language :P

#25 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

Level 3 tiger form has the same movement speed of a peco. Level 5 it's faster or equal to the same speed of a lot of the other mounts. Either the tool tip for mounts or tiger form are bugged because despite tiger form saying only 50% movespeed it's still faster than the 140% speed the peco states. The fact that this skill is usable in dungeons makes it incredibly useful for off tanks.

Haste and vigor gear are definitely working. With only 3 pieces My survival cool down is lowered by 4 seconds.

Haste does nothing for a Beastmaster, and you won't survive in Tiger form. IF you want to max it just because it;s faster than a mount then be my guest...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users