#1 Soupology

Soupology

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

No I am aware Mechanics aren't on classic.

Just wanted to raise an issue I felt was important.
Right now High Wizard DPS is a joke. Having someone spam ME would mean High Wizards do 0 DPS. The biggest problem with this would be that Ganbantein and OLP are useless to contribute to Magic DPS. Ganbantein and OLP would remove LP temporarily, but only Magic casted after this would actually hit you. If you refresh it, then whoop nothing happens.

The proposed changed would be that ME works in a similar function, wherein it will still block Magic AoE(Fix the 3 cell ME bug too), however whenever the space is no longer affected by ME through Ganb or OLP. This means all magic that was casted previously would hit that spot. So SG casted before ganban would hit it instead of nulling the spell entirely, same goes for MS and LoV.

This is important because the Wizard skillset is entirely reliant on persistent AoE effects.

In WoE settings, it's important to have these because with the gears available right now, 1 vit classes have no check meaning they're invulerable to most DPS skills. Magic has always been the check for these classes not to just rape face considering other DPS options are either weak (most other skills), cheesy (DD stalkers) or buggy (sharpshoot).

Tldr don't make wizzies-_- classes or only good at pre-casting scenarios ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users