RO2 VIP and Shop Item details - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RO2 VIP and Shop Item details

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

Is there somewhere where they're actually listed? I can't seem to find any reason to justify spending money based on the limited descriptions in game.

#2 Gerandar

Gerandar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:24 AM

The details for VIP are extra dungeon tokens at lvl50 10%hp/sp 20%movement and 5(?)to all stats

Edited by Gerandar, 12 May 2013 - 01:25 AM.

#3 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

And what does all that actually mean?

Why no Perma Card Album for VIP?

#4 Gerandar

Gerandar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

The card album comes with the package so you get it for as long as VIP, the membership card itself gives what I stated above o.o

#5 Doumz

Doumz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

VIP is not permanent,so i don't see why the card album for VIP should be.

As for the rest it's really easy to understand
You gain a buff giving you:

+5 in Str
+5 in Int
+5 in Agi
+5 in Wis
+5 in Vit
Max Life +10% (Hp)
Max Sp +10% (Magic)
Movement Speed Increase 20% (You walk faster)
Obtain additional Instance dungeon winner's point

#6 GenjimaruKensei

GenjimaruKensei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

So does the card you get from the package last 1 day or one month?

#7 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

1 month, it says so i believe. The way they have it right now, VIP isn't worth 10 bucks. Not even worth 5 to me. If the stats increased as you got higher in level, it'd be better. But if all you get is slight increase in movement speed and +5 stats, thats completely worthless. Only real benefit is the increased dungeon tokens but even then, how much of an increase is it? Still not worth the 10 dollar price tag for just that if you ask me.

They need to look at Tera's elite status if they want people to actually buy their vip. In Tera, if you get their elite status(same thing as vip here) You get from memory, 4 buffs, they last 1 hour, and reset everyday, can only use one time a day. 1 exp boost of 100%, 1 gold boost of 100% from quest, 1 gold boost from monsters by 100%, and 1 reputation boost of 100%. You get 10 strongbox keys(a cash shop item, some other iro 2 kafra shop item can replace this). You also get a village atlas which is a HUGE boon, lets you teleport to any town you want in the game as long as you're not in combat.

I've heard Tera has recently beefed up their elite status to provide even more goodies. The above was barely worth it for me to subscribe, but i did becaue of the village atlas. Solely because of that atlas. I garuntee you people would do the same here if you guys had an item like that in your vip package.

Also the really MAIN issue people have is your(talking to the CMs to pass on to whoever makes the decisions for cash shop) blatant attempt to-_- us over. I have NEVER seen a game that made its VIP/Elite character exclusive. That was seriously bad enough to make a bunch of my friends i'm playing the game with want to stop playing right then and there. There is no excuse anyone can come up with to justify that complete and utter bull-_-. When you have SWTOR doing f2p better than you, then you know something is wrong. Cause SWTOR's f2p > subscription system is the most worthless piece of -_- in existance, but at least their 'elite' subscription is account wide.

Costumes, wouldn't care if character based.
Bags, wouldn't care if character based.
VIP, <insert expletive here> YOU!!!

Edited by sephiroso, 13 May 2013 - 09:23 AM.

#8 Minicakex

Minicakex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationChina
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

The 1 day VIP does not give a card album, that is not a package that is just a VIP card.

The VIP Package comes with:
Card Album (30 Day)
VIP Card (30 Day)
Spinnel x10(resurrection stones)
Pump it up hard Pills x 10(10 min buff potion with haste / vigor)

#9 Booommm

Booommm

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationin my couch
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:31 PM

only a slight boost for Elite members then? been thinking purchasing the Elite Status but the rewards is crappy.. only to started playing RO2 a few days ago and i observe only few people playing this game..sad :(

#10 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:19 PM

only a slight boost for Elite members then? been thinking purchasing the Elite Status but the rewards is crappy.. only to started playing RO2 a few days ago and i observe only few people playing this game..sad :(

If there were more people playing and you did any PvP you'd know that the VIP's were necessary at the time.  They were also nice to make grinding faster.  Also, holy crap dude...talk about necro!  The thread hasn't been touched in 4 years, lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users