electrolights

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

http://www.ro2skills...earBdBqoeDkDbs1

Picked up both MB and GC for additional AOE to generate AOE Threat, as well as Shield Bash/Charge for interrupts (..do I need to interrupt in RO2 as a tank?)

Rest of the skills are pretty..well, nothing special as every tank should have them.

Not sure if Aura Blade is worth it or not so left it at 1.

Edited by electrolights, 11 May 2013 - 10:48 PM.

#2 SonicTMP

SonicTMP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationAlone in the dishwasher
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

You don't need both MB and GC maxed. Our AoE is weak enough as is. And it's been shown on another thread, i beleive in the general fourm, that pots produce more threat than our AoE. All you would do is use GC once to get you on the threat list then pop a 50 pot for 4500+ threat.

Far as i know there isn't any intrupts to worry about. Charge is a stun and Shield bash is a knock down anyway, bosses are immune to both unless its a rare gimmick fight.

Aura blade can be left alone as a tank. You can raise it with spare points for soloing of if you dps when offtanking is done. Big point of interest for your build. You do not have Aura strike maxed. It needs to be. That's a requirement as it is part of the standard rotation.

Another suggestion it to use a few points from charge/sheild bash/aoe and put it into Battle Manual. It won't provide alot as a tank but will give you a bit more crit damage from int on cards/title. Extra threat never hurts as a tank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users