Raising Peco Peco quest item not dropping - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Raising Peco Peco quest item not dropping

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maichama

Maichama

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO2 Odin

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

What am I doing wrong, or is this a genuine bug?

I'v tried rebooting the quest three times. I'v tried killing both Green peco Pecos and Green peco peco babies. I'v used normal weapons and the mallet (a lvl4 mallet as its the first I got my hands on).

I'v been trying this quest for.. four days? five? I keep on leveling onward and come back once in a while to try again.

Anyone else have trouble with this?

#2 crazyjimmeh

crazyjimmeh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

I had no problems, as u using class skills to burn the mobs down? coz i was on my monk and if u equip the mallet i cant do any of my skills as they all require me to have knuckles equiped, yet i know Priest can just free cast with the mallet equiped, but as i was just melee'in (as in auto attack) them down (btw the mallet does alot of melee damage) with the mallet i got 100% drop every time.

#3 Maichama

Maichama

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:iRO2 Odin

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

Yeap, I just melee them down. I'm already lvl 29, so they can't even do that much damage to me. But I'v been at it for almost 45min now, killing pecos and nothing. Its not a vital quest or anything, but I'd like to do the khara mission that's after this :C

I'm on a monk too btw.

#4 fuzzy715

fuzzy715

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

I remeber this quest, you have to hit the little ones with the hammer, the wording on this quest is incorrect as if which peco to hit, its the babies!!! with the final blow with the mallet on, just understand if you lvl Is higher then the monsters.. it has a lower drop rate vrs of equal lvl or less lvl of the mob, which has greater chance of drops... but yea mallet and babies takes a while, good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users