Best warrior PvP build?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 9770130505002001210

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

Hi everyone on Steam/Warpportal. I checked around the guides for like half an hour and I'm still unsure, but I feel like that's because these guides cater to people looking for PvE/tank/raid builds. I'm looking to make a PvP warrior with semi-manageable PvE capabilities, if possible I would like to spend minimum points on VIT, and put points on mostly STR and passively AGI. As for skills, I have no clue, since buffs are good but there's a point where maxing an attack skill might be better than maxing a buff (I'm not sure).

I don't care about DPS all that much, I just want a build that is unstoppable (maybe not unstoppable but most effective against all adversaries) for PvP. Maybe I'm a-_- and I didn't read those guides properly, but I feel like an opinion or a guideline would help on my decision making. Besides, looking at a guide and just going with a build without asking any questions just doesn't sit well with me. Thanks for reading

#2 Suikoden6

Suikoden6

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

just to tell you, warriors sucks at pvp, there is no way warriors can win in pvp. look at their skills its mainly made to focus on pve.

example;

Pommel strike; 3 sec stun, 120 sec cd at lvl 1, at max is only 50sec cd compare that to every other classes stun skill (knight stun: 3sec stun, 30 sec cd at all levels, rouges stun: one stun then does another stun, at max is 20 sec cd)

battle Leap: yes it does aoe stun, but its so hard to cast becuz you have to stand like a statue to cast, worthless to max level it (knight rush: target lock on, does 3 sec stun, assassin leap: target lock on, but only drawback is its animation)

Warriors tension relax: really this skill is only good for pve, sucks for pvp becuz before you can get 100 rage, your dead already in pvp. your rage is built on luck from 5 - 20 at max, like wow really 5 - 20? and its heal only heal based on its rage, which at max only heal 300+, while rouges is based upon max hp for their gangster paradise.

Berserk: only lasts 30 sec, i find it kinda useless in pvp, becuz once you get stun by other class its kinda over, you can barely get to attack as much. (i would really liek this skill to be as defender, aura blade, and aura shield)

In the end, warrior is only good for pve, dps warrior < all other mdps.

this is just my take on my experience with warrior in pve and pvp. also experience from playing other classes.

#3 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

Warriors tension relax: really this skill is only good for pve, sucks for pvp becuz before you can get 100 rage, your dead already in pvp. your rage is built on luck from 5 - 20 at max, like wow really 5 - 20? and its heal only heal based on its rage, which at max only heal 300+, while rouges is based upon max hp for their gangster paradise.

Gangster Paradise and Tension Relax works the same way.

#4 Rebirth

Rebirth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

just to tell you, warriors sucks at pvp, there is no way warriors can win in pvp. look at their skills its mainly made to focus on pve.

example;

Pommel strike; 3 sec stun, 120 sec cd at lvl 1, at max is only 50sec cd compare that to every other classes stun skill (knight stun: 3sec stun, 30 sec cd at all levels, rouges stun: one stun then does another stun, at max is 20 sec cd)

battle Leap: yes it does aoe stun, but its so hard to cast becuz you have to stand like a statue to cast, worthless to max level it (knight rush: target lock on, does 3 sec stun, assassin leap: target lock on, but only drawback is its animation)

Berserk: only lasts 30 sec, i find it kinda useless in pvp, becuz once you get stun by other class its kinda over, you can barely get to attack as much. (i would really liek this skill to be as defender, aura blade, and aura shield)

In the end, warrior is only good for pve, dps warrior < all other mdps.

this is just my take on my experience with warrior in pve and pvp. also experience from playing other classes.

Lol what's up with this skid? Maybe they won't win as often but I sure as hell am getting into 2nd to last and last rounds often.

Tension Relax: Maxed. 100 rage? Easy, go bash some monsters. Without aura shield it'll heal 522 ish per tick. With it you'll be healing 632 per tick. Helps a lot when i pot myself with Master Pots and potion pitchers. It scares people away because nobody really wants to attack somone thats regenerating (takes way longer to kill).

Berserk: Super useful. I can crit 5-7k with rage strike with this on. Oh it mobs too, so there's a possibility of killing more than one person at a time. I maxed this.

Battle Leap: I would have maxed this if I was pure pvp. You're in KSeum. This skill is perfect for waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce in and steal skills with aura strike and/or rage strike. Even if you're not planning to ks and plan to actually 1v1 someone (like a sorc or wizard) this is what I'd do. Build up aura -> aura strike until near 5k hp remaining -> pommel attack and get down to like 3-4k-> they run or teleport-> battle leap-> rage strike for the kill.

If you're planning to use pots, I'd recommend on getting Battle tactics. The Master int boost potion = + 112 int along with 55 base int = 167 int for 30 seconds (which should be more than enough to get one or 2 kills) = Attack x 266.8% damage with crit. It felt really good to kill 2 people surrounding me with battle leap-> critted rage strike. Imagine if you had a poring damage boost on. 5 people surrounding you? GG ez no re.

It's quite difficult to make a hybrid pvp/pve build because the main skills used for pvp are rarely used in pve (save Berserk). But this is the build I use for my pure DPS Battle Tactics warrior:
http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Edited by Rebirth, 31 May 2013 - 12:50 PM.

#5 Noctiluca

Noctiluca

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

http://ro2base.com/b...3.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

This is what I use. I've won Colo 9-10 times now and I haven't failed to get to the last round yet. This build has almost every DMG skill maxed for PvE and has your defensive skills for PvP. I feel that defender is a MUST for Colo but some people like to think otherwise. You can take points out of Bash or Aura strike to max Battle Leap if you want more mobility, but that's only if you're leaning more towards PvP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users