This game is awesome. - Page 6 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

This game is awesome.

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#126 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

i played RO1 during 7 years and i'm already hooked in RO2, once i reach lategame, just pvp all the day <3

#127 Zeonsilt

Zeonsilt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

once i reach lategame, just pvp all the day <3

Once you reach endgame you will have PvP for 10-15 minutes twice a day(if you can be there in time).

#128 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

In RO1, you mess up your stat build and you mess up your character big time. If you think everyone's stat build in RO1 is different, you're dreaming. Even in Renewal, if your character's stat build doesn't cut it, you're in for a world of hurt. With RO2, they wanted to eliminate the possibility of gimping your character with auto-stats, but still give you some sort of control via the bonus stats. But either way I see it, it's pretty much the same as RO1's problem of everyone making their characters into certain formulaic builds. No one's building their character their own way because no one wants to end up gimped.

thats the case with any and every themepark game.

#129 MKUltra

MKUltra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

Tried to give this game a chance. Environment and nostalgia aside, there's nothing substantial here to keep any serious player hooked.
Might try back in a year or two to see if anything has improved.

Later!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users