#1 sevenup

sevenup

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin-Channel 20

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hey everyone, is anyone else going with the flow as far as Skills are concerned for their Archer/Ranger/Beast Master? I definitively looked up the stats I need but as far as skills are concerned I wanted to wing it and see if I can come up with a fresh build that will be good. That's one thing I always thought was cool about MMOs when you first start is to see who comes up with a great build and then everyone will follow down the road.

Just thought I would check, thanks :)

#2 Illana

Illana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

There will never be a mmo where a cookie cutter build does not come out from early beta.

The skills aren't exactly complicated, it's not hard to figure out what's going to give you the best DPS or what will be best in PvP.

http://www.ro2skills...BkFlbdBeFdFqBdA

That's the cookie cutter build for raiding at the moment.

The only variation in that build will be whether or not you have more than one ranger. If that's the case one ranger will max imp conc and the other will use the spare points on falcon assault.

Edited by Illana, 14 May 2013 - 07:58 PM.

#3 sevenup

sevenup

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

There will never be a mmo where a cookie cutter build does not come out from early beta.

The skills aren't exactly complicated, it's not hard to figure out what's going to give you the best DPS or what will be best in PvP.

http://www.ro2skills...BkFlbdBeFdFqBdA

That's the cookie cutter build for raiding at the moment.

The only variation in that build will be whether or not you have more than one ranger. If that's the case one ranger will max imp conc and the other will use the spare points on falcon assault.

Basically what I figured....Thanks :)

#4 MutekiElements

MutekiElements

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

I like how I also "went with the flow" and ended up with an identical skill set lol...
I still wonder wtf am I gonna do for pvp though, I'm also convinced Falcon Assault is potentially better for it, but I opted for AV anyways.

#5 sevenup

sevenup

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

I like how I also "went with the flow" and ended up with an identical skill set lol...

LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users