• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#26 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:21 AM

Im expecting a drop rate item to be added to the kafra shop to fix this.

i would laugh, might as well not have even bothered localizing the game if they do this. everyone will leave faster than you can say "Isis has nice tits"

#27 NekoLady

NekoLady

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationMy Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

really?i guess this is a fix to all the bot's out there oh well guess i won't farm stc no more.

#28 Ruka87

Ruka87

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationItalia

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:23 AM

1 hour of grind for a quest, really? :| this game is getting worse every day.

#29 Tillis

Tillis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:24 AM

Gravity sometimes changed something and don't mention it in patchnotes. It's a ninja-nerf,if it's intended(or just a bug).

Fixed! I have nothing to really say in this thread but that Blizzard was bugging me~ :x

#30 Zeonsilt

Zeonsilt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

Fixed! I have nothing to really say in this thread but that Blizzard was bugging me~ :x

Just my old WoW experience >_<.

#31 Tillis

Tillis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:32 AM

Just my old WoW experience >_<.

I figured, hehe. I just happened to have a moment..... @-@ it felt like all the other words in that disappeared and the blizzard was just standing out. ;-;

#32 Justacio

Justacio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

Yes, I noticed this too. I was hunting for STC in Road of Bless and noticed that the Looters weren't dropping any loots at all. After 100 such kills, I only received 4 Blue Ribbon drops with the rest having no drops at all. I think there might have been a change to address the loot bug but this occurred instead.

P.S. They probably didn't notice this after the maintenance considering it was already around 2am Pacific when they finished and went home after. They'll probably start noticing it when they come to work today which is about 30 mins from now or so.

Edited by Justacio, 15 May 2013 - 05:38 AM.

#33 Reppu

Reppu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:35 AM

Ugh. Well, it's not like I wanted to play up some alts for testing.

Good job, Gravity. I have more free time to yell at people.

#34 Illana

Illana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:39 AM

why would they touch this very specific part of code when none of the fixes were related to it?

Look at RO renewal: 150% drop rates for paying members. This is probably going in that direction.

#35 Ryuni

Ryuni

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

Love how counter-productive a change like this is for the company. With less drops, you have less of a need for more bag spaces making people less likely to buy the super-large bags.
Wise move Gravity.

#36 Hinano

Hinano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

Wow I really hope this was just another bug from Gamebryo rather than intention. If they expect me to farm for 1 hour to do 1 quest I'll be uninstalling this game. I'm not a rare item farmer, but for quest items I will not be farming 1 hour for 1 quest what a joke. If you want your players to quit then sure you made the right move! :hmm:

#37 DustInTheWind

DustInTheWind

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

It seems normal for me.

I finished the whole series quests that required over 40+ quest items from ice/wind/fire pranks in Verta Derta. And it only took me and my friend arround 30mins though.

#38 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:43 AM

yea seems normal to me too, doing the afrancs helmet/badges/charger token quest, killed maybe 15-17 laborers to get 13 helmets. people just crying low drop rate cause other people are, and the people who first cried low drop rate don't understand how rng works.

#39 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

Quest items and "guaranteed drops" (bosses) work properly.

Every other piece of loot is more scarce than before.

#40 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

You don't even need to base this on cards. Killing multiple monsters in a row results in no drops at all, not even the COMMON loots. This didn't happen before maintenance. As I've said before. Anyone playing the game for 5 minutes will notice the difference. You keep demanding proof. Go play the game and see for yourself.

I have played the game for two hours, and I see no difference of measure. So tell me, where is this massive nerf?

#41 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

Quest items and "guaranteed drops" (bosses) work properly.

Every other piece of loot is more scarce than before.

you're just another sheep dude. i've gotten cards, misc item, quest drops. all fine.

#42 glock47

glock47

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

It seems normal for me.

I finished the whole series quests that required over 40+ quest items from ice/wind/fire pranks in Verta Derta. And it only took me and my friend arround 30mins though.

I spent 1h30 on Nukaruka for the capture quest, I've killed it 75 times (abandon of the quest twice) and .....nothing, niet, rien. <_<

There really is a problem. I had the bug quest on my priest which i solved with the trick to abandon the quest and then redo it. However with my thief, this is nothingness so I stop playing until this is clarified.

#43 Rarw

Rarw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:55 AM

every 10th mob i get 1 drop... right now even 30 mobs till first loot

#44 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

I spent 1h30 on Nukaruka for the capture quest, I've killed it 75 times (abandon of the quest twice) and .....nothing, niet, rien. <_<

There really is a problem. I had the bug quest on my priest which i solved with the trick to abandon the quest and then redo it. However with my thief, this is nothingness so I stop playing until this is clarified.

more likely you're just doing something wrong. or just lying, i mean really you sat there and killed it a whole 75 times and actually counted up to 75...really...really? ~.~

Edited by sephiroso, 15 May 2013 - 07:01 AM.

#45 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

No, the quest doesn't give you the hammer to capture it which is whats required to capture him.

#46 ODKN

ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

No, the quest doesn't give you the hammer to capture it which is whats required to capture him.

Nukaruka does *not* require a hammer.

#47 glock47

glock47

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

more likely you're just doing something wrong.

This is my 4th character(i'm leveling several characters for the founder title), and so far this is the first time I encounter this problem.

Edit: and no I'm not lying. I used food every time I killed it and so i don't need to remember the kill number.

Edited by glock47, 15 May 2013 - 07:04 AM.

#48 ctophs

ctophs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

drop rates didnt change for me

#49 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

This is my 4th character(i'm leveling several characters for the founder title), and so far this is the first time I encounter this problem.

welp i'm having 0 issues thus far on my alt. if there is a bug, then its only affecting a small number of people. but i still say you're more likely just doing something wrong.

#50 Rarw

Rarw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:09 AM

"normal" droprates for vip only? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users