ODKN

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location????, Nebraska
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

Correction, I do think Road of Blessing monsters drop less now. It doesn't seem to affect other areas, though. Will have more data soon...

#52 Deanleroy

Deanleroy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Rigs
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

I also wasn't getting XP for my kills. I don't know what was going no. I relogged and everything all seems normal now? o.O

#53 MutekiElements

MutekiElements

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Well. I think we deserve an answer whether this is the case or not from a GM asap.

#54 EclipseofUrDeath

EclipseofUrDeath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

Guys just chill a lil bit wow ive been asleep whole this time ive created a issue -,-

Let's just wait for the Gm's to take notice im sure they'll do something soon

#55 Guiltless

Guiltless

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:13 AM

Not a VIP and not having a drop rate issue.

#56 5533130503203342460

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

fix drop rate

#57 Ruka87

Ruka87

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationItalia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

I'm on Crabit quest now and i've got the first blade, and loot, after 15-16 kills... :|

#58 LemnzestManatee

LemnzestManatee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • Server:RO2 Odin ch. 5

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

I have noticed no drop rate change. I have been able to get my quest items and some other items just fine. I think that one person mentioned it, and everyone hopped on the bandwagon. It's like that experiment where people at a party were told that there drinks were all alcoholic (when none with alcoholic) and yet everyone acted drunk.

#59 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

It must be a big one..

I am noticing it too.. but only on some mobs...

So... go figure...

#60 Deanleroy

Deanleroy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Rigs
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:39 AM

No, it was not a placebo effect. It took me 4 hours to get 12 Pork Rinds from Wild Savage Bebes. The only drops i noticed were NOT messed up was the dungeons (I got 5 cards in a single raid)

#61 Minicakex

Minicakex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationChina

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

more likely you're just doing something wrong. or just lying, i mean really you sat there and killed it a whole 75 times and actually counted up to 75...really...really? ~.~

I killed it 27 times, although in my case, I didn't notice I failed the quest at some point and kept killing it not knowing, finally I was like oh mother effer.

#62 Enantoiel

Enantoiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

My lvl 30 assassin at Payon Forest hunting Miho's severely feels that drop rate gone down. On the other hand, my lvl 15 aco does not encounter any change in drop rate. That's probably why some people doubt reports about very low drop rate.

#63 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

I don't know about you guys saying that there's no drop rate change, but normal loots seem to not be dropping as often for me as well. The blue/green loots seem fine though, but common loots have decreased for me at a noticeable amount. I used to rely on that for supplying potions for my leveling. It's easy to realize the changes if you actually sell common loots to NPC's.

#64 Rarw

Rarw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

after relog its fine, with same char and same mobs! now every second mob i get drops :) instead of every 10th mob...

Edited by Rarw, 15 May 2013 - 09:33 AM.

#65 EclipseofUrDeath

EclipseofUrDeath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:37 AM

Instance dungeons / Raid dungeons is unaffected but Outside mobs are the only one affected this maybe for keeping the Botters away but for fair players this isn't such a great solution

#66 NekoLady

NekoLady

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationMy Room

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:43 AM

tested and yup mobs are droping alot less rage log off my lv50 sorc going on alt!!!

#67 duckmanneo

duckmanneo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

I guess the game is become normalized. Mats/items drop too many and makes the AH not functional. This is a good path to take in order for a healthy market to form.

#68 ParaseIene

ParaseIene

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

"Normalized", you say?
People got used to this since 1st May and now they change the droprates without further notice?

This is one of the -_-tiest moves I've ever seen a game company pull.
Instead of fixing one of the countless things that are broken and wrong in this game, they're fixing what wasn't broken at all and no one even asked for it.

Edited by ParaseIene, 15 May 2013 - 10:15 AM.

#69 EclipseofUrDeath

EclipseofUrDeath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

Well im sure they just didn't see this while updating the colo there must have become some errors within the Update for Colo

#70 EstyDee

EstyDee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

I don't know for sure if this is what everyone else is getting, but I noticed that I am not getting normal drops either. HOWEVER, in a party, my member can see the drops and says it's still normal. Dunno how this happened or what the problem is. So, it might be that they are dropping items, it's just that certain users cannot see them for some reason.

#71 SpiritKinay

SpiritKinay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

I've also noticed a decrease in loots (especially when hunting Scratch Thief Cards which I'm used to the previous drop rate).

However, inside RHD, the loots seemed normal.

Edited by SpiritKinay, 15 May 2013 - 10:53 AM.

#72 Leokimah

Leokimah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

I'll mess around with this too. I've been killing scratch thieves for the past 3 days, and i usually get about 150-200 hoods an hour. If this number drastically changes I'll let everyone know.

#73 BenKasack

BenKasack

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

Everyone seems to be talking about high level areas yet not touch low level areas, so let me give some insight.

I just started a Theif today, mostly cause I wanted to try something different and I noticed IMMIDIATLY the drop in drop rate. It wasn't untill I got to the memory dungeon that I could confirm lowered drop rate. With my other three characters, I only had to kill the final boss ONCE to get the pocket watch. After updating and getting there with my Theif, I killed him three times and didn't get the pocket watch. Then, when I got to the Chonchon's, I had to kill some 50 Chonchon's and Chonchon Brother's just to get the 20 dolls where as needing more than 20 was rare.

The drop rate HAS changed, and anyone saying different is deluding themselves. I hope the GM's at least make a comment about this rather than ignore the fact we've noticed.

#74 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

I have a Thief that's at South Plains. Prior to the maintenance I was getting plenty of common loots from the regular monsters in an hour of killing monsters while doing my quests. It's taken me at least several hours to gather as many loots as that hours prior to maintenance now.

The equipment and quest drops seem fine, but the common loots that you normally sell off to an NPC for leveling supplies is at a much lower rate than normal.

#75 NekoLady

NekoLady

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationMy Room

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

i really wish people stop saying there no NERF OH MY GOD IT TAKES 20 STC MOBS for 1 HOOD STOP SAYING THERE NO NERF!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users