MD on my eyes:
+ Certain to try to strike a target without the need to go after it.
+ Almost a certain kill on the 2.5k HP under special circumstances.
+ Delivers the whole combo even if frozen, snared or knocked down.
+ Can be considered more a sort DoT than an insta damange skill.
+ Good damange
+ Under the correct circumstances can proc a x4 combo valid for 10~15k damange
- Can be stopped if you are killed or stunned midway through
- The animation is way too long for normal situations where there is nothing that stops you from doing a DB and 2 DAs
- The requirements to do a x4 MD are so extreme it only works for PvE bosses, and delivering a 10~15k combo is hardly notisable on boss battles anyway.
- The final damange is nice, however the first 8 strikes are half the damange of each of a DA hit, hence, too punny and unreliable and easy to get KSed from.
- When on connect, on the first second you will deliver the first 4 strikes, then it'll pause for a fraction of another second before delivering another 4 strikes, then pauses again and gives the final, between each pause there is a normal attack if the oponent was still on reach.
- It roots you on the spot, which isn't important if moving around isn't your priority to begin with.
- Always a risk to get trapped in AoE because of it
- Even if the first 8 strikes connect correctly, if the finisher misses, you only delivered a 50% out of the 110% you should have connected