• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tastey

Tastey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

Just made some experience doing some duels, well at lv 30ish i was kinda dominating most of em trying to kite a bite with TSS and get 3 spirit for guilutine afterwards SSS and Guilutine again, what mostly overhelmd nearly everyone who was not tanky. Still its only an low lv bay, and Monks get the bonus of getting Skill reset, what gives them better skills to max out. (never fought a mirror match but i guess the one who gets his first 2 Guilutines done seems to be in favor)

So what is around lv 50? Do we suck in PVP or is the double Guilutine a matchmaker speaking of 1on1 Situation or mass fight like in the colloseum.

#2 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

Double Asura/Gulli Fist from my experience is NOT viable in colo. Too many random spells being thrown around that performing the combo is unlikely. 1v1 PVP, I have no clue.

#3 VachV

VachV

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

My guild member in sea, aod h monk, he one-shot me once.. 10k one hit. And last coliseum i got 6k hit from a monk. Just something to think about for your post..

#4 rzevidz007

rzevidz007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

6k is critted right? It's low considering you will need to literally one shot everything/pin down the enemy to be able to dominate in colosseum (or atleast prevent being kited)
Monk's double asura is only effective in 1v1 scenario because asura has long casting animation around 3s, and casting two asura means you to be stand still for around 6 seconds and you're pretty much vulnerable by then.

#5 Tastey

Tastey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

Yeah thats what i thought pretty much, so in colo u are kinda running around looking for 1 shots? xD

#6 rzevidz007

rzevidz007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

If you want to dominate the colo with a lot of kill, it is either 1 shot-2 shots or KS.
Then again, Monk is a melee class, it would be hard for it to KS (well it is available to Lightning Walk - GF combo but it is a little buggy), so that leaves 1 shot option.
In 1v1 scenario though, Monk shines. lol

Edited by rzevidz007, 16 May 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#7 Tastey

Tastey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

If you want to dominate the colo with a lot of kill, it is either 1 shot-2 shots or KS.
Then again, Monk is a melee class, it would be hard for it to KS (well it is available to Lightning Walk - GF combo but it is a little buggy), so that leaves 1 shot option.
In 1v1 scenario though, Monk shines. lol

to bad there is no Place in Colo to have a Ring for 1on1 matches would be cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users