Live Q&A On Thurs, 5/23/13 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Live Q&A On Thurs, 5/23/13

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

Hey, Midgardians!

We are planning another live Q&A through our Twitch.tv channel (http://www.twitch.tv/warpportal) on Thursday, May 23, at 3pm PDT. We want to discuss the current state of Ragnarok 2 now that the launch craziness has died down. We also have some details on WOE2 we can show you.

Let us know if you have any specific questions or suggestions you have for the Q&A leading up to next Thursday.

#2 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

my suggestion, please dont scam us whit $20 super large sized bags and just give us the normal large ones D=

Edited by Darkeshi, 15 May 2013 - 03:11 PM.

#3 Remuss

Remuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

Another way of earning Zeny, majority of people just sell cash shop stuff, that is a bad way to earn Zeny >.>

#4 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

Another way of earning Zeny, majority of people just sell cash shop stuff, that is a bad way to earn Zeny >.>

What you dont understand dude is that buying stuff off cash shop is not creating zeny. That is just one person selling something and another person buying it. Has no impact on the economy by which i mean, it is not creating more zeny to be spent. The only true way to earn Zeny is to create zeny, by which you do your dailies, farm for -_- to vendor, and etc.

What you're asking for is another way to create zeny, yet you claim that that is what people who buy stuff on cash shop and sell on AH does, which is purely false. If anything, that gets rid of Zeny because of AH taxes.

#5 Remuss

Remuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Partly what you said is true, but i have to disagree with getting Zeny from Dailies because the amount of zeny you get from a daily which is high level is bit too small for you to be doing each day. Over all i agree on what you say.

#6 ExeltusPendragon

ExeltusPendragon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

Partly what you said is true, but i have to disagree with getting Zeny from Dailies because the amount of zeny you get from a daily which is high level is bit too small for you to be doing each day. Over all i agree on what you say.

Especially when you factor in repairs.

#7 duckmanneo

duckmanneo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Bugs/Bugs?

Bug: You join a party. You change channels. Sometimes your party menu on the left disappears. You are still in the party and can use /party but you see no party member icons.
Bug: Phasing into a dungeon can sometimes make your character enter into a blank world. No npc or other characters are able to be seen.
Bug: Near Peak of Dawn next to Npc Sophie the fence and area is messed up. http://i.imgur.com/efZc0aY.jpg
Bug: Casting your guardian skill while swimming grants no guardian buffs, bu the usage of your guardian skill drains your "Guardian Time Bar?".
Bug: The tables around the Collosseum Npc Vendors are able to be walked through. They do not act as a barrier or physcial object. http://i.imgur.com/7TVz2EY.jpg
Bug: I did a quest. Later found out this item called Firebomb is in my bags. I have no idea why is it still in there, but I cannot use it. http://i.imgur.com/vgJDxhV.png. I have no active quest for it nor quest that I left behind/abandoned.
Bug: Sometimes after being eliminated from Collosseum, the game will enter you into a blank world. You are still in the Collosseum with music playing but cannot do anything. http://i.imgur.com/EWfbGgu.jpg
Bug?: Ankle Snare for the most part does not snare anything. Might be latency related, but the skill is totally unreliable more me. My ranger is stuck with this spell in his skill tree unless I get a skill reset.
Bug?: These icons always keep flashing. I know I have points still to distribute. I have 2 points. I should be able to click that flashing icon, and it will go away until I level up. http://i.imgur.com/Nu8qnJc.png
Bug?: When your character is behind an object in which it cannot run into/go through and you click to move your character to the other side of the object, the character will just keep running into the object/wall/fence.
Bug?: Are the Big Snailers suppose to be really easy for 7k experience? http://i.imgur.com/Yq3PBwZ.jpg This was actually a very big surpise.
Bug?: In Izlude Town, when you take the broom kafra service up to Kafra Lilla, the kafra Mina pilots the broom into a building. You go through a building. Maybe change the path slightly.
Bug?: The proc animation of Arrow Vulcan can sometimes be very delayed in show that the ability is now usable. I think this has to do with how Arrow Vulcan has to share an icon spot with The Main Ranger passive in triggering Double Straffing.
Bug?: Mouse able to rotate around with one button without having to press both buttons to rotate camera.
Bug?: After you set your dragable map to a certain area on your screen and then log out, the screen disappears and you have to reset the map. Might be very annoying for some.
Bug?: Make tabbing to select a monster not select a monster that is 50 yards away.
Bug?: Lvl. 25 runes won't work on lvl. 25 items. I have no idea what's up with that.
Bug?: Be able to lock the spell on your spell bar. Spells keep coming off.
Bug?: Have the background on the chat menu stay on constantly. Have a button on/off.
Bug: Fix dungeon finder. Join group with low levels and lvl 50s.
Bug: In Divided Plain, Scolers icon picture is not centered. It needs readjustment. http://i.imgur.com/56At8KL.png
Suggestion: Undernearth the map that you can move. Says "Move simple map with the ctrl key pressed down" Can you remove that message. Why should it stay there?
Bug: In Divided Plain, near the leafcats there is a pool of water for the quest "Shiny Jewel". You are not able to mount while standing on the water even though your character is not swimming.
http://i.imgur.com/6hwVQ74.png Random spots in that pool in which you cannot mount.
Bug: Arrow Vulcan Bugs: If you cast arrow vulcan and the target dies before the ability takes effect. The ability will not cast. It will bug out You can fix by casting another Double Strafing. This will allow you to cast Arrow Vulcan even though the ranger was at 5 stacks of Double Strafing. In indication that this bug happens, the monster dies and you hear the arrow vulcan audio going off.
Bug?: You cannot vendor costumes that have not expired. You have to keep them in your bag/storage until they expire. This is just not a good design.
Bug: Sometimes the chat window will bug and not show any text from the different chat groups such as public,trade, or others. Seen on windows 7 and 8 with x64.
Bug: The chat window can sometimes bug and it will stay on your screen. You can run around with the chat window still up. The "X" does not close it.
Bug: Some quests will rename the mobs name without changing your khara's name of which monster it wants you to fight. EX: I think they are called warlike Cokatrice. They chage from another.
Bug: Collosseum has invisible areas in which some class can teleport to and be invulnerable.
Bug: Tracking of party members on the map is very sluggish. The icons jump all over the place.
Bug?: When you buy potion from the npc and you select a number to buy, have the number reset back to 1 instead of the number you put in.
Bug?: Temple of God: You are able to skip the majority of the boss in order to just bum rush to Leviathan. I don't know if this is intended or not.
Bug: Background music sometimes cuts off and stops playing. Either relog or play with no song.

Suggestions:

Spoiler

Edited by duckmanneo, 20 May 2013 - 12:11 PM.

#8 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

Make ranger shots follow a straight line instead of curving all over the place.

this aint tera

#9 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

Njoror I hope you are joining us in the Q/A stream. Last time it was only heim and he seemed quite lonely.

#10 Sacriel

Sacriel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

Njoror I hope you are joining us in the Q/A stream. Last time it was only heim and he seemed quite lonely.

Pffft you're forgetting about Alteris! Shame.

More info on RO1 second class costumes and maybe some news about toggling off Shadow Form animation please?

Edited by Sacriel, 15 May 2013 - 04:53 PM.

#11 Oritzia

Oritzia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationFlying over the moon
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

Address the issues with Hackshield please.

#12 Suikoden6

Suikoden6

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

how come i feel dungeon exp hasn't been changed at all. I thought dungeon exp was suppose to give more than grinding outside mobs.

Party exp share?
Loot Bug?
Drop rate?

#13 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

MAKE THE CONGRATULATIONS ANNOUNCEMENTS GO AWAY.

#14 Crimmeh

Crimmeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:11 AM

I wanted to suggest turning the friendslist (or at least having another friendslist for it) in to an account wide list. This way you will be able to see your friends no matter which char you or they are on, rather than having to both be on the character you friend each other on. I myself have 10 characters, and it is very troublesome having to hop between each one just to see who is on. I know this could take some time to implement, but it would be a wonderful thing to have.

#15 Wowowiwo

Wowowiwo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

All i want (that is obviusly fixable) is:

1° Fix healing in pvp - Be able to heal yourself when targeting another enemy player (like if it was any other monster)

2° Remove the congratulations

3° be able to rezise the UI

----

I really hope the colo buffs idea doesnt work in WoEs.. i really dont like how all the items that have dont matter at all.

#16 Swamps

Swamps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

- Dungeon Exp Rate ( exp is lower in dungeons than outside! )
- Large Bags ( not dropping! )
- Resurrection CD ( 300 sec CD on kRO2 - 500000000 sec on seaRO2 ; get to kRO times -.- )
- Teleport scrolls ( not in the game anymore )
- Longrange Kafra ( get to kRO2 prices! forget that seaRO stuff already!!!!! )
- Seal bossdoors ( don't let players run out from the bossroom once the boss is pulled - avoids bugging! )
- Colosseum gear is too strong for this point of the game !!
- Bapho (H) visuals for his breath?!

and the biggest point:
- fix the bosses! ( to start with, you can get a 10 ppl party at the livestream event and show us how to kill PvE B7 ( Einherjar) legit in bapho ( blue coat) gear! :) )
for upcoming dungeons / raids please fix the bosses before releasing them!

Theres probably more, but thats it to begin with ! I would like to hear your opinion on this !

Edited by Swamps, 16 May 2013 - 12:15 AM.

#17 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

Annoying right?

Edited by iyoter, 16 May 2013 - 12:59 AM.

#18 ROAdikMaster

ROAdikMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationROAdikMaster™ Company Limited
  • Server:R.O.A.M. HQ

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

Please change the Colosseum Kill Count system from last person shooter to highest damage dealer gets a kill rule. This is to force priests/sorcerers to battle WITH effort and a proper battle. This also prevents ninja killers AKA killstealers from getting their victory without a proper battle.

Also, please make the Pandora, Colosseum and Phantom Pyramid announcements to be toggled on/off

Edited by ROAdikMaster, 16 May 2013 - 01:16 AM.

#19 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

My question for the Q/A is not 100%related to Ragnarok 2 but more warp portal . What is being done about the service level of ticket fixing? Are you guys in the process of hiring more people to handle tickets more efficiently? Because 10 business days to get a human response is not a good service at all.

#20 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:46 AM

Question:
Why do most of the monsters still have a wrong name?
Will they ever get fixed WITHOUT havin the playerbase send in tickets about every single monster?
Will the new monsters EVER get an official english name or will they forever live by their SEA given names? (i.e. Poison Flying Spores Mushroom... dafu...)

#21 Jargous

Jargous

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

Change pvp equipments to only have attack/matk/defense (includes accessories). This way, players won't have to bring these equipments to dungeons and stats are automatically adjusted for pvp.

#22 Crimmeh

Crimmeh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:43 AM

Change pvp equipments to only have attack/matk/defense (includes accessories). This way, players won't have to bring these equipments to dungeons and stats are automatically adjusted for pvp.

That would make the equips completely pointless to wear outside of pvp -_- These equips aren't meant to be used strictly for pvp, they are meant to be powerful anytime equips. I see people complaining a lot about how strong they are, but in reality they are hardly stronger than the abyss equips stat wise and they also don't give the big set bonuses. I don't see any need to change the pvp equips at all. With the later coming raids I am sure that there will be even better more powerful equips anyway. CoA isn't too far out either, so these equips are in no way 'too powerful for their time' as their time will not to be too long lived I feel.

#23 Furin

Furin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

Why not get the kRO2 version of content as opposed to seaRO2? The seaRO2 changes (and localization) are terrible and only upset people, especially since you apparently revert/improve them anyway. What's the point?

#24 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

Why not get the kRO2 version of content as opposed to seaRO2? The seaRO2 changes (and localization) are terrible and only upset people, especially since you apparently revert/improve them anyway. What's the point?

contract stuffs. i dont know the exact reasons, specially since rumours has it that our version of RO2 is supposed to become the version that others base themselves off of, would only make sense to start with the most updated version, but yea its just businessy contract stuffs. but you are right in that it only serves to frustrate us.

#25 Flotitan

Flotitan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

DPS-Meter, Colo-Times for europe with a debuff(twice per day), Will the cashshop prizes increase?, More space in guildnotice and better than a join date in guild would be a last online status. How about the balance between pay2win and free2play, did you ever think about a monthly payment so we do pay2play?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users