• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Draycos

Draycos

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

Ok, I'm really hoping that I'm just dumb and it's not bugged, but I'm at the part of the Ranger job change quest where Lyn goes off to East Mt. Mjolnir map into faerie forest. So, head north of Prontera to the right map, and there's no question mark on the map at all. Eventually I find Lyn at the back of the Elemental Forest, but her quest is greyed out. Am I missing another step? I go the quest from her friend, then attempted to find her, and can't do anything.

#2 Shaoz

Shaoz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

Lyn's blacksmith friend in Prontera crafted a poisoned arrow for you, right? Once you have it you need to go back to the Archer guild, archers will eventually spawn, you'll have to talk to one of them and then you'll have to go to Elemental Forest.

I hope it helps.

#3 Mikril

Mikril

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:24 AM

I just did this the other day. After getting the poisoned arrow, walk around the archer guild until you get a quest popup. Accept that then go to the Elemental Forest. When I got the popup I was pretty close to the beastmaster quest NPC.

#4 Draycos

Draycos

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

I already walked back to where Lyn was supposed to be and got the quest from her friend. Her friend told me to go one map north to east mt mjolnir. There was no question mark on the map to find Lyn. I found her anyways in the Elemental Forest, but there was a grey question mark above her head. The only way I was able to fix it was to abandon the quest and go back to her friend to get the quest again. I returned to Lyn in the Elemental Forest and was able to complete the quest this time. So, I figure I'll leave this up in case others have the same problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users