• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 usiddiqi

usiddiqi

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

I just began playing the game and I have no idea in what I should put my stats and skills into. I'm wanting to become a ranger. What should I distribute my stats and skills into?

#2 Puub

Puub

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

rangers use str and agi stats. I made a bear but I find that I did enough quick dps damage with 15 agi. I added the rest str and it was a breeze till I turned beast master. I put all my stats into str as a BM but I assume the same is true for ranger. since you change to ranger/beastmaster at lv 25 and your agi would still be 15, adding 5 more to agi then the rest to str should make you a force to be reckoned with till str is maxed and u can add the rest to agi. All the rangers I met who are keeping the two stats agi and str even complain about how hard it is. Ask around more but the ones who go pure agi or str don't seem to complain much.

#3 OniNoMeKyo

OniNoMeKyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • LocationHere (not there).
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Yet

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

I'm playing on an Archer for my friend. I've placed most of the stat points into agi, and have not had a problem leveling it with crits and dodges.

For the Archer's skills, I made Charge Arrow, Charge Arrow Mastery, and Attention Concentrate my top priorities. After that, I maxed out Double Strafe and got level 1 Claymore and Freezing Trap for Camouflage when it becomes Ranger. Also got level 1 Acrobat and Multi Shot for Wind Walk, which I plan on getting in the 30+ range. I left Owl's Eye at level 1, since it tends to proc very easily compared to most other skills.

#4 Shaoz

Shaoz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

And for further information, you can take a look at frostsense's Ranger Guide which helped me a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users