I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Locationzone4 bulua CDO
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Liones

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:50 PM

WALKING WITH THE BANDIDO'S

let me start from the begining, ok guys this is my story. i was a player of a local roseonline server in my country during that time i only see rose as a cute staf like buying a good dress and some cool items to make my character awesome. thats why after a years i still faill to made my character even in to level 100 "lol" and even untill that pay to play server shutdown!.
after two years my cousin found a roseonline server called Narose i tried to play it with my two cousin. they helped me lvling untill level 160 and Finally i made it! i exceed from level 100 "lol" -
i choice a Champ as my job not because i like it but just because i want to be uniuqe job from my cousin's character's witch was Raider and Cleric. some people told me that Champ was a weak job they said that its only good for farming and it has a nerfed selfbuff that gave 30% attckpower and 40% minus - Deffens -realy sack in that ERA.
after 5 mounth's we've finally got to level 190. as of our dream come true we've tried to go in TG right away thinking that we got the capacity allready just being a Higher level. obviously it became an Epic Fail knowing that we are Gap to them and Hit is just ment to be Miss. so that we decided to make it to the maximum level first, before going back to TG again. not long after, we got it to the level 210. time to go to TG again (Another Epic Fail) lols after a few mounth's of playing and farming this helped me to get my Ref8 gears and a set of Thypon R7 (my first jewels set)
going to TG again that time was better already, i did pvping almost every minute in a day
my experience gave me the idea and the concept. then i met this guy named (SUPLADA) one of the best Raider in the History he though me a lot of style and also the move's. ever since that Suplada was a Bandido's or a Character that known as a public enemy i had no choice but to become hes Ally even knowing that its Fool to battle Againt's the Greatest Clan in that ERA witch was (Godly) ,but not so hopeless since there are several people who also Fought (Godly) with us sometime, yea sometime since we are a Bandit Group we also kill each other most of the time. one of the Greatest Bandit that i Respected the most was a Raider Named (borNNNN) he was a fearsome thing on TG he could beat a one whole clan alone except the (Godly) that was my Idol borNNNN i learned a lot from him by just watching him kill and observing how he buff him self making me know the trick. but after a few mounth's (borNNNN) and (SUPLADA) wasn't able to play more often. it made me disapointed since no one was helping me Againts (Godly) it make so imposible for me to enjoy the TG. i tried being friend with some of the Godly member but some of theme still remember and hate me as a Bandido's like (NameDoesntExist) the most brutal mage in the history. no one could kill him in a PVP he is an extraordinary guy that push me to find another allience. after a week of searching i found this ruffles knight named (BIGKILLER) he was not so strong but he has a brave heart he also fought (Godly) i joined his clan (Undefined) we tried a lot and every tries make us stronger until such time that we could match up with there abilities we beaten most of theme except (MetaLeux) (BLazJR) (insertco1n) (sinisterPT) & (SoLMun) they wer the strongest in that ERA. not until (borNNNN) and (SUPLADA) has back with a better gear. we did it! we got the TG within a week but it doesnt last long since (Akuma) arive in to the battle, the clan of (SoulEater/Marwan) one of the strongest Raider. in fact he is a rich Guy he can buy everything. we tried battle with (Akuma) but weve failed to got them and to be safe we joined them Againt's (Godly) but they dont last long (Godly) still own aged. ,when everyone was BackDown someone pick me up its a knight named (CracksletKnight/NewBornPanda) the leader of (SoundOfSmoker) he helped me with everything he is a kind master. ,now that i'am in a huge clan this time i had no terestrial predetor. i took this chance to trian my self in day by day i PVPed most of the strongest people including (Quakes)-the Iron Hit (Metaleux)-the great Pretender (insertco1n)-the king of Dodge (Majeztee)-the Scammer & (DavidGueta)-the Crit.
then started making a deference betwen a traditional champ that make my build just like what i wanted to be. ,i been an attackspeed Champ, that new build brand me as an Epic.
2009/june. i saw this Bourg (WiseHunt\julien) cleaning the TG he could 3 hit anyone, 2 hit if crit he was a fearsome Bourg next to (BOMBSHELL) from the (BourgSquad) a clan of bourgios, (WiseHunt\julien) became my true friend in game he is a good Ally he could allways prevent a combat battle, he could kill anyone before its nearly touch him. weve been in a lot of fight together, weve Succeed even (Godly)
2009/october. the invation of (Teracide) this clan shocked the World they just appeared from nothing. weve helped theme againt's (Godly) as Panda's Command. but they dont last long just like the other clan's it just vanished into the fine air.
2009/dec. my friend (WiseHunt\julien) gave a full movementspeed set gear that made me the fastest runing champ, this time no one could gang me in a battle. after a few days, we had witnessed the "Godly Drama" since that (radioactive) left the "Godly Clan" and he chaose Againts theme and to everyone. now that everything is clear , that only radioactive made us hate "Godly" the most. he is a Bully person and he Talk Trash a lot, beside he was a great warLord.
this time we been a "Godly" Allience to fought (radioactive) together with (Docjager) & some other Godly member's weve also had the Help of the well knowned Buffer (bluezmeilan) she got the best buff that every cleric wanted, despite the fact that we got the Finest brigade in that ERA it doesn't work for them, weve been a losser most of the warfare. specially that (radioactive) was with the (mejie) the historical pkers clan & (BOMBAKLAT) the king of TG. but just like the other they just passed by. after a week i decided to leave (SoundOfSmoker) to save theme from a chaos and to avoid desgrasing theme.
2010/january. The Arive of (HELLCRY) the king of trashtalk, every person in TG wants to kill this Extracool guy that boosting everytime. they said hes insane and some other said that his HIGH lol he call everyone a SON "exsample" (you SON dont you dare to fight me) and yes everyone wants to kill him everyday of there life. we enjoyed ganging him on TG ,we realy hunt this guy and every second count lol.
2010/february. i saw my friend (o0Sutil0o) in a clan that has full of those legendary people, he asked me to joined them. i had met my Master (tENLAVUU) in that moment i know that i'am one of them. this clan is the best clan ever (Kyoudai) i did it finally i am no longer a Bandido's and i'd gaining the respect of the people around me. (Kyoudai) also has there Mortal enemy ofcourse it should be (Interex) & (ResBack) the only few clan that can match up with (kyoudai) but me & (o0Sutil0o) wasn't joined even a single war between theme and (kyoudai) because they were our friends and just like the two of us they were also Filipino's. (tENLAVUU) doesn't know that lol sory vuu. (tENLAVUU) is Greater than any player he is the best that i ever seen playing and waring character.
2010/march. the battle continue againts the Arrogants. the lure of (Sacrifice) the clan of (Floptop) together with (insertco1n) the king of Dodge. that clan realy test my streaght, with or without my clanies i dont hesitate to Battle them, there was a time that this clan Hunt me in the Xita Ruins its like 20 vs 1 but thank you for theme because that single moment brand me as the Legendary Champ
2010/April. My UW best Opponent's (BlueMango\marwan) (K4Fu) (BOMBSHELL) & (iSpazzy) they deserved my respect, i been a fan of them. that ERA raised a lot of potential player's
2010/December. Leaving the world of R.O.S.E a few mounth's after the death of my father in I.R.L
it wont given me a chance to say a goodbye to my "Family the Kyoudai" and to all of my beloved friend's, i missed theme so bad. thanking god that i met theme even only in a Game. i precious the friendship we build in our heart, every Wining and Losing together as ONE made us remembered and never be Forgotten.

My Legend is our Legend this might be Fade but never be Vanish Forever.

Sincerly your's Udukoy

Edited by Udukoy, 22 May 2013 - 09:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users