5/21 Raymond Burr's Burr-thday maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5/21 Raymond Burr's Burr-thday maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
213 replies to this topic

#26 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

Wait, so purchasing 5 costume boxes, I get 3 certs (1 +10 and 2 +7), right?

#27 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

ohh , when will the Vanguard helm become trade-able?

#28 Jeminice

Jeminice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationAl De Baran
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

New TI is Burrr-ing!!! How about groove pack with BM x3 on it?

#29 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

ohh , when will the Vanguard helm become trade-able?

well the description says 1 month after it's no longer for sale. and it's still in the kafra shop. so...not for a while

Edited by beaupoem, 21 May 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#30 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

Wait, so purchasing 5 costume boxes, I get 3 certs (1 +10 and 2 +7), right?

Yes, that is correct.

#31 Darshien

Darshien

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

Hey Oda! Glad to see you back sir. Hope it was long enough for ya. ;D But now that your back, can you ride a one of those GIANT WORMS from the movie Dune over to the Ticketing department and tell them to get to work on RO1 tickets? Ive been waiting on a ticket issue for like ever.

You ROCK sir!

#32 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

Hey Oda! Glad to see you back sir. Hope it was long enough for ya. ;D But now that your back, can you ride a one of those GIANT WORMS from the movie Dune over to the Ticketing department and tell them to get to work on RO1 tickets? Ive been waiting on a ticket issue for like ever.

You ROCK sir!

Yeah this one. My WPE is got eaten without added gift card code and that's it -___- Already ticket, then pm Campitor, then pm Warnhal. Don't make me pm Oda as well...

#33 Lazerbomb

Lazerbomb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

qq do double drops not double exp!!!! havent had drop event for soo long

#34 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

You ROCK sir!

They are cranking on tickets right now, we have something like 10 days backlog of tickets so they are doing their best to catch up ASAP, we have new staff in the office to help. Billing, Account and tech issues are the priority.

#35 baO603

baO603

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

Boxter list update to include pencil / daggers ? /thx

#36 CahBagus

CahBagus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationIsland Peak, HImalaya

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

So Vanargand Helm and others new headgear not for Sale in Kafra Shop anymore?

#37 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Yay! double xp finaly :ani_wow:

#38 CaliJin

CaliJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationIrvine Ca
  • Server:Classic :/

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

is the Grandma Boxter will be updated aswell? please answer me.

#39 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

Boxter will be updated when we have a new proper Lucky Box

Just received word that Granny boxter has been updated early!

#40 richardsiahaan

richardsiahaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1378 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

double drop pls

#41 CaliJin

CaliJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationIrvine Ca
  • Server:Classic :/

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

dont you guys putting new lucky box? because i thought boxes last only 2weeks before the new one.... storage capacity 589/600 <_> o OWWW

#42 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

"New promo: For every five Prontera Costume Packs you purchase we will be giving 1 safe to 10 certificate and 2 safe to +7 random pack-this promotion applies to all previously purchased P.C.P.s. so even if you bought them starting last week you still qualify."
I see what you did there. Came back from vacation and then give us something good. You got laid didn't you?

#43 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:03 PM

Can we get Enriched Hammer please?

#44 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

Come on, consider keeping the valk/ygg storages as just like storage #2 and storage #3 :( They're really awesome!

#45 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Secondary storages accessibility extended from early June to early July! One extra month to move your items out from the secondary storages left over from the merge.

New promo: For every five Prontera Costume Packs you purchase we will be giving 1 safe to 10 certificate and 2 safe to +7 random pack-this promotion applies to all previously purchased P.C.P.s. so even if you bought them starting last week you still qualify.

Next week we will be adding in a NPC that will let you trade in your duplicate costume items to get a new pack!

It's good to be back, and to be talking (well, typing) with you all again.

Welcome Back Oda! Hope you had a great vacation & are ready for some questions/comments :p_idea:

It's nice that you are extending the storage accessibility for another month but I have yet to see or get a reply to any of my comments about VIP Storage being increased. Non-VIP's storage was increased to the same 600 items, that VIP's have always had, when the merge was done, yet nothing has been done to increase VIP Storage. Now we are expected to be able combine multiple storages into just one storage along with all the new items that are constantly coming out.

Now the last two items are the most ridicules I have seen yet. We all know the Costume Packs that were put in the Kafra Shop, are basically worthless since there is only one new costume in it. So instead when 5 anyone buys they get 2 safe +7 random packs & a +10 cert. We know Gravity is trying to make as much money as they can from eveything but they should have & need to distribute +10 certs another way instead of basically giving them away for nothing. The market has been destroyed enough already.

The second issue with this is that you are now saying that the NPC will allow people to trade in the costumes themselves & get a new packs. What's the point of trading in the costumes to get a new pack when all you can get are duplicate costumes? The costumes need to be added to Boxter & not to a new NPC to enable us to get more costume packs with the same costumes. That defeats the purpose.

This is really messed up Oda. Somebody hasn't thought this one through :p_swt:

Let me just say, before anyone replies to this, I do NOT have +10 Certs for sale. This is strictly another example. You can replace this item with anything else. For example imagine if they just decided to add a KBC card to this.

Edited by Razzez, 21 May 2013 - 06:46 PM.

#46 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

We just had Enriched Hammer not long ago. I would expect them to wait at least 3 or 4 weeks before they put him back in.

Might as well just keep him in all the time if they're going to put him in frequently. Not that I'd have anything against that, tbh.

#47 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

Sir Oda, please change the map of low TI, the map is very bad sir.. in party 70-85 my party finish in 1:30 hours or more time... only 3-6 monster per screen with luck... pliss orc dungeon or abyss lake...

in mid TI change the hill wind please, they are 101.. someone can lvl in this TI?? with skulls? (ghost.. hard.. you need converters... and 3 rangers and full AOE party...) and hill wind? (wtf? they give bad exp and they are 101...) tranks..

Edited by Legendario2300, 21 May 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#48 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

Thanks for the 2x EXP. I suggest you convert the Low TI map to OD1.

Since pre-merge storage default for non-VIP is 300, will the current 600 capacity be reverted back after temporary storages are removed?

RO should just expand storages, perhaps 1000~1500 item limit. 600 item limit is like 10 decades old.
Suggestion:
Default storage: 500
~ permanent expansion via KP item purchase, +100 Storage Capacity Ticket (perhaps 500 KP each will do for the pricing), up to 5 tickets per account
~ VIP storage bonus of 500
~ possible max storage 1500

Another thing, will the old costumes which are not included in the Prontera Costume Pack be recyclable? It will be better if this is made possible.

Suggestion:
~ duplicate Prontera Costume Pack contents can be exchanged for a new pack. Old duplicate (and KP purchased) costumes can be exchanged for any random costume.

PLEASE GIVE US THE BANKING SYSTEM!!! :p_cry:

Safe to 10 Certs should have been given inside groove packs (150 KP boxes) to force those billion zeny items down and destroy the market since you guys are great with destroying RO. :p_devil:

#49 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

i kinda feel like they should have sold the costumes individually instead of making the box random... but if they are exchangeable they will prolly be something like 2:1... i wonder if they realize that people will buy stuff if they know specifically what they are getting... stop selling us random account bound stuff and then making us wait to get rid of it... or just make all costumes tradable... there is NO reason for them not to be.... the excuse that they cant be upgraded and would flood the system because they cant be destroyed is stupid.... if thats the case no lower or mid head gears should be tradable either same with accessories.... none of them can be upgraded thus possibly destroyed... just make costumes tradeable... we already got several that are

#50 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

Since pre-merge storage default for non-VIP is 300, will the current 600 capacity be reverted back after temporary storages are removed?

RO should just expand storages, perhaps 1000~1500 item limit. 600 item limit is like 10 decades old.
Suggestion:
Default storage: 500
~ permanent expansion via KP item purchase, +100 Storage Capacity Ticket (perhaps 500 KP each will do for the pricing), up to 5 tickets per account
~ VIP storage bonus of 500
~ possible max storage 1500

What I've been saying & just said.

Safe to 10 Certs should have been given inside groove packs (150 KP boxes) to force those billion zeny items down and destroy the market since you guys are great with destroying RO. :p_devil:

I hope you're being sarcastic. They already have destroyed the market. There aren't many billion zeny items on the market & those that are are for a reason. They are rare & hard to get. They are also god items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users