5/21 Raymond Burr's Burr-thday maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

5/21 Raymond Burr's Burr-thday maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
213 replies to this topic

#51 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

Any reason lower or higher level monsters can't have altered stats/level/skils so turn-ins can have a greater variety? Theres so many monsters in Ro before level 80 that can't make in into the low Ti as they are.

#52 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

Sorry Razzez I was being sarcastic. :heh:

#53 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

i kinda feel like they should have sold the costumes individually instead of making the box random... but if they are exchangeable they will prolly be something like 2:1... i wonder if they realize that people will buy stuff if they know specifically what they are getting... stop selling us random account bound stuff and then making us wait to get rid of it... or just make all costumes tradable... there is NO reason for them not to be.... the excuse that they cant be upgraded and would flood the system because they cant be destroyed is stupid.... if thats the case no lower or mid head gears should be tradable either same with accessories.... none of them can be upgraded thus possibly destroyed... just make costumes tradeable... we already got several that are

They make them account bound for two reasons imo. One is so all of us with multiple accounts have to buy more boxes for each account. The other is so that people that want them have to buy them & can't wait on them to be vended instead.

They also make the boxes random because they sell more to people trying to get the specific item they want whereas if they could just buy the item itself they wouldn't sell as many.

The costume box was stupid though. They need to & should have updated the Alora Box instead. Instead of just putting out Costume headgear they should put out some lower & mid gears. (Not the same ones we already have either)

#54 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

Any reason lower or higher level monsters can't have altered stats/level/skils so turn-ins can have a greater variety? Theres so many monsters in Ro before level 80 that can't make in into the low Ti as they are.

Yes give us Porings in High TI with 100k HP, having an attack of 5~6k, walks fast like Thief Bugs, attack speed of 190, uses Hell's Judgment lvl5, Pulse Strike lvl1, and Earthquake lvl1! :p_love:

#55 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

New promo: For every five Prontera Costume Packs you purchase we will be giving 1 safe to 10 certificate and 2 safe to +7 random pack-this promotion applies to all previously purchased P.C.P.s. so even if you bought them starting last week you still qualify.

When will the promo end, and when will you distribute the certs? Thanks.

#56 NatoKenichi

NatoKenichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationArizona
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

Just curious how will the safe to 10's be redeemed ? Do i need to see Code Redeemer NPC ?

#57 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

They are cranking on tickets right now, we have something like 10 days backlog of tickets so they are doing their best to catch up ASAP, we have new staff in the office to help. Billing, Account and tech issues are the priority.

I sent a ticket in back on May 6th that went unanswered for weeks. Since you were on vacation I couldn't message you about it so I messaged Camptor. Camptor sent a message to the GM's about it but I still didn;t get a response. I ended up having to message Camptor twice & he had to message the GM's twice before anyone would even respond. When they finally did it was to say they had completed it however they didn't take care of one part of it. I replied back to them about this & miracuously they replied back the next day. I sent them a reply back the same day & they have again ignored me ever since. This was on the 16th.

I've been told a couple of things in the past. One that tickets are supposed to be replied to within 24-48 hours & the other is that they are handled in the order they are received. Obviously neither one of these are happening. There is no reason the first reply to my ticket should have been that it was completed. Someone normally replies first, within 24-48 hours, to at least say that it will be forwarded to the department that takes care of it.

I know Steve is no longer there & David is no longer in charge (which is good). Steve I miss. Why is there such a problem now though? Do you not have as many Tech Support people as you used to have or are you trying to use the same people for both RO1 & RO2, instead of paying for additional help, which is obviously needed?

We shouldn't have to wait two weeks or more to get help!

#58 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

Yes give us Porings in High TI with 100k HP, having an attack of 5~6k, walks fast like Thief Bugs, attack speed of 190, uses Hell's Judgment lvl5, Pulse Strike lvl1, and Earthquake lvl1! :p_love:

Example take skeleton archer, copy the stats of flintlock for low Ti. But keep Archers natural elemental strength/weaknesses and skeleton archer skills. Even with same stats, its different look, no knock back skill, and chance at different drops.

Beefed up leaf cat would let low Ti people get lemons and do the huge leaf turn in easier. It could copy the stats of Porcellio. It'd just need it heal skill bumped up to a higher level than one.

Edited by Lunebeam, 21 May 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#59 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

nice to see safe to 10 certs finally being reintroduced.

I agree Alaska but I think giving them out for buying this costume box is a poor choice. Especially along with 2 +7 certs.

When will the promo end, and when will you distribute the certs? Thanks.

Obviouslly when the Costume Box is removed from the Kafra Shop. Since you won't be able to buy it then :p_idea:

#60 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

Razzez, can't answer all questions right now since I'm supposed to be off shift, but the GM Team covers tickets from all titles. With a new game operating at a high occupancy, wait times on individual tickets are very high right now. They are working to clear these out, but billing and account related issues have the highest priority right now.

#61 Einherhart

Einherhart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 768 posts
  • LocationHamilton, NZ
  • Server:My Own Uprising

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

change low TI map please! :pif:

or at least increase the spawn rate, it takes ages to finish one run :yawn:

Edited by Einherhart, 21 May 2013 - 07:32 PM.

#62 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Example take skeleton archer, copy the stats of flintlock for low Ti. But keep Archers natural elemental strength/weaknesses and skeleton archer skills. Even with same stats, its different look, no knock back skill, and chance at different drops.

Beefed up leaf cat would let low Ti people get lemons and do the huge leaf turn in easier. It could copy the stats of Porcellio. It'd just need it heal skill bumped up to a higher level than one.

Skeleton Archers are a poor example because they try not to use Ranged monsters in the TI's.

#63 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Razzez, can't answer all questions right now since I'm supposed to be off shift, but the GM Team covers tickets from all titles. With a new game operating at a high occupancy, wait times on individual tickets are very high right now. They are working to clear these out, but billing and account related issues have the highest priority right now.

Oda, that doesn't make sense. Tech Support is a completely different department from Billing & Accounting. Besides that how many Billing & Accounting issues can there be. Tech Support is more important anyways. It's not like you have to PAY to PLAY this game.

I hope you will reply to my messages later.

Thanks

#64 Cheeka

Cheeka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

Oh wow! Nice, a change for low TI map. Last week was so sad I hardly can find anyone to TI with so I just grind at spotlight map.

Urm, is it possible to change Hill Wind too for mid TI? Pretty please? That's quite a gap there for putting lv 101 monster there.

Thanks and welcome back Oda!

edit:

and I was hoping that there will be either Isilla, Vanberk or Hodremlin TI during the spotlight. My party has been trying to hunt at the real map and while it's fun, the spawn rate is not enough for us :p_swt:

Edited by Cheeka, 21 May 2013 - 07:45 PM.

#65 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

I agree Alaska but I think giving them out for buying this costume box is a poor choice. Especially along with 2 +7 certs.

Obviouslly when the Costume Box is removed from the Kafra Shop. Since you won't be able to buy it then :p_idea:

Yeaaaah I can agree with you there, it can go either which way, I suppose... I don't want to see the market flooded with them (when they first came out they were 20m each lol..) but their prices were getting pretty ridiculous. :p_swt:

#66 Lunebeam

Lunebeam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

Skeleton Archers are a poor example because they try not to use Ranged monsters in the TI's.

They used Peachtrees only a few weeks ago in the low Ti. They've used flintlocks before too.

#67 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

omg OD1 and spotlight monsters?The exp is gonna be crazy.

#68 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

so super-novices wing sprite errors are fixed does that mean K/O will have their wing sprites fixed too?

#69 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

Oh just read boxter is gonna be updated... I can finally relieve my storage of my PD hoard. :B

Edited by Alaska, 21 May 2013 - 08:26 PM.

#70 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

so super-novices wing sprite errors are fixed does that mean K/O will have their wing sprites fixed too?

They are working on it.. the fix for K/O that they tried was not working 100% so it was sent back. Super Novices however is working 100% so it is going in.

#71 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

thanks for the update

#72 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Welcome back Oda!!!!! Oh how much I missed you, I just couldn't live without your 'services' <3

#73 lycon

lycon

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

Why not give 1 safe to 10 and 2 7-9 certs for those who missed the enriched hammer and for those who failed on him lol

#74 lycon

lycon

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

by doing so will thus generate more revenue.

#75 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

Why'd they bother making the 2nd game anyways? it's just like other MMO's, long and repetative quests that have nothing to do with anything, changing classes that were in this game and no longer in the new one, giving them skills that were meant for 2nd or 3rd jobs, making passive skills active skills(prime example: double attack). This game will do much better than the new one, it has for a long time and i'm sure it will continue to do so. That's no reason for them to drop all Ticket's for this game just because they release the horrible sequel to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users