Patch Notes (5/21/13) - Page 5 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes (5/21/13)

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#101 kio414

kio414

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

PLEASE FIX AUTO LOOT TROLL!!!!

#102 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

there's another bug that gets on my nerves ever had this happen kill something see it has a item drop then when you click to get it it just vanishes?

#103 5533130503203342460

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

is the server up or not yet

#104 Aeynia

Aeynia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationThe Cradle Of The Mind
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

One or two hours.

#105 NekoLady

NekoLady

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • LocationMy Room

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

my lord try to run ur client..............

#106 9112130504034320237

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

I'd rather they take a little too long and actually fix stuff.

#107 masas15

masas15

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

Why not fix the dungeon finder??????
the characters that mix low with 50 in dungeons is silly hard this issue is resolved as soon as possible

#108 Halisk

Halisk

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

Hey guys i'm with a erro in update ERRO_CALLBACK:Pacth fail....This is because de maintence still on??? or just me with this erro?

Can anyone anwser me??? =)

#109 Iyeru

Iyeru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI (USA)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

Can anyone anwser me??? =)

Yes. Maint is still on. =)

http://67.212.74.2/iro2.php

#110 Cecona

Cecona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Server:All of them

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

Awesome link -refreshes every 5 seconds- It refreshes itself, nice!

Edited by Cecona, 21 May 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#111 8466130505215956960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

this site is not accurate

last time the server was up for hours and your website said it was offline

#112 Iyeru

Iyeru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI (USA)

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

this site is not accurate

last time the server was up for hours and your website said it was offline

That isn't my site. =)

#113 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

lets all sing, to pass the time ready a 1 a 2 a 1,2,3.... and head shoulders knees ad toes knees and toes.

#114 8032130520185433580

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEdmonton , Canada

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

lets all sing, to pass the time ready a 1 a 2 a 1,2,3.... and head shoulders knees ad toes knees and toes.

-.-

#115 Cecona

Cecona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

Kinda wish the whole program didn't shut down after a failure to connect or a disconnection

#116 Cer89

Cer89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

there's another bug that gets on my nerves ever had this happen kill something see it has a item drop then when you click to get it it just vanishes?

I agree, it's very annoying pressing the loot key and you walk from corpse to corpse with nothing in it. This happens with or without being in a party.
I always end up resetting an aggressive mob because the loot key leads me to the nearby empty corps.

#117 Cecona

Cecona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

I hate that song, other kids would taunt and tease me by singing it. Implying I had no neck.

#118 FerriaBerry

FerriaBerry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationLook Behind You
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

Hmmmm... There is a print screen error. When you take a certain amount of screenshots, like say 50, regardless the time limit of how long you've been online, your client will suddenly CRASH. This also happened in SEA server. Would be nice to have this one fixed.

Also, could you fix the problem with the "must be facing in front" ?? This happens mainly towards close ranged characters. The mobs are literally at our necks attacking us like CRAZY and they hit us hard while we are tying to use our skills to attack back but the game keeps saying FACE FRONT.

How is it that the mob can attack us from the BACK or even with its back facing us but we can't even attack it back the same way? I understand that there is a distance but that would make sense for RANGED characters, but for us melee/dps we need to be close ranged (too closed.. everytime i feel like we are kissing the damn mob... lol) and face the mob directly. That's not really fair lol, unless we spam AOE skills which of course... Has a horrifying cool down lol

There is also a bug in the Friends list, sometimes it can't load. And sometimes, it won't register your friends in the list.

Can you fix the broken bridge in Divided Plain? Lol....

Also, how is it... When we attack a mob from a certain distance, it can suddenly zoom or teleport to us and still damage us while from far distance and YET, we can't do the same? It's logical for us to attack at range to buy time before the mob reaches us so we can kill it and this is NO bug, it's logic and many different MMO's do this so we don't have to stress so much on receiving a horrible amount of damage.

At least fix that part where the mob can attack and damage you while so far away and not to mention, suddenly can run as though they're on Wind Elixers towards us.. Lol

And... Why on earth do the characters run like worms lol XD Especially Priests. Did you know, we need to run through Payon and can hardly survive unless we pop our Guardians which takes ages for cool down, use speed buff which lasts for less than 30 seconds and you have wind Elixers and Yggdrasil leaves which can NOT be purchased via NPC for a decent price? ... Might I add, the sudden disappearance of Townscrolls....

Also, there are "invisible" mobs here and there and Payon's "stingray" mobs tend to multiply randomly sometimes and the mobs that we run from, tend to CAMP at the portals DX And we die from it.

Also, can you fix the part where we try to pick QUEST items but then some darn mob attacks us and we need to fight it and by the time we get to our quest item, it's gone. This also applies for DUNGEON drops.

There is also a bug where the mob drops items but then... Wen we get to it, it's gone lol!

... T____T

Am not one to complain but, the stated above has been an issue to many players in game so I figured I'd just bring it up..

But yes, thanks for the good updates. You guys always hear us out~

Edited by FerriaBerry, 21 May 2013 - 09:02 PM.

#119 coded

coded

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Location自分の夢に

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

The trouble with Windows 8 is fixed?

Does it happen to be 64bits?

#120 bulletprufmonk

bulletprufmonk

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

Ragnarok 2 Patch Notes – 5/21/13

General
1. Drop Rate issue has been fixed
2. Scar of Despair map data has been fixed

Localization

1. In-game text has been better localized

Kafra Shop
1. [Premium Mount Box I] will be removed from the shop
2. [Munil’s Accessory random box I] will be removed

Dungeon
1. Functional object added: Dungeon chamber entrance will be blocked with magic force during the battle. (To prevent exploits pulling just the boss encounter)

9]A. Garden of Baphomet (N), (H)

9]B. Ghost Ship (N), (H)

9]C. Sandstorm (N), (H)

why not fix the "FIND DUNGEON SYSTEM" especially in doing random hard dungeons(RHD) cant find new members....

#121 Kei23

Kei23

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Does anyone here have a monk on RO2? i need to know if I should stack int as an aco first then at 25 buy a stat change scroll or start with monk build from the beginning?

#122 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Chaos

And... Why on earth do the characters run like worms lol XD Especially Priests. Did you know, we need to run through Payon and can badly survive unless we pop our Guardians which takes ages for cool down, use speed buff which lasts for less than 30 seconds and you have wind Elixers and Yggdrasil leaves which can NOT be purchased via NPC for a cement price? ... Might I add, the sudden disappearance of Townscrolls....

Also, there are "invisible" mobs here and there and Payton's "stingray" mobs tend to multiply randomly sometimes and the mobs that we run from, tend to CAMP at the portals DX And we die from it.

Also, can you fix the part where we try to pick QUEST items but then some darn mob attacks us and we need to fight it and by the time we get to our quest item, it's gone.

There is also a bug where the mob drops items but then... Wen we get to it, it's gone lol!

The one that gets me more than getting turned around (I only really have problems with that with my warrior - though I do find it annoying that monsters can teleport/attack through walls/whatever) is the "not enough time to cast a skill to use" message, especially when you clearly have enough time to cast a skill. I get this all the time with shield cannon and coluseo heal.

I'm pretty sure the "invisible" mobs are intentional. They appear when you step on a certain spot, and are usually indicated by a tiny flashing thing (a water drip? I don't know what it's supposed to be.). The party leader can tab target them and put a warning marker on them so that no one steps on them, or if someone/a group can do ranged or AoE damage of 999, they can kill the hidden monsters before they appear.

The flying stingrays are also intentional, I think. If you keep killing them they eventually stop multiplying.

I believe that the divided plain missing map parts and the item drop problem were the first two things that were mentioned in the thread as being fixed in this update. :/

#123 DeviousX13

DeviousX13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationDelray Beach
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

Does it happen to be 64bits?

The trouble is that he's using Windows 8. :no1: :p_devil:

#124 KaneBlueriver

KaneBlueriver

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • LocationMother Earth

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

I'm using Win 8 and 64 bit.

I don't see this problem.

#125 8032130520185433580

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEdmonton , Canada

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users