Lu Bu's EXTREME BATTLE TACTICS DO-IT-ALL WARRIOR GUIDE - Page 2 - Swordman - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Lu Bu's EXTREME BATTLE TACTICS DO-IT-ALL WARRIOR GUIDE

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#26 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

Rather than seeing it as a separate entity, I treat character stats like cards or a title. Add every little thing together and it stacks up into something significant.

In terms of stat points you get more bang for the buck for spreading the costs over different applicable parameters. This is also a way to consider.

#27 Shouichirou

Shouichirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProbably at work.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin Ch.5/7/11 (RO2)

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

Personally, I go more for the "total allocation" when it comes to stating a [Battle Manual]'ed warrior.

In such a case a 24/31/31/24 works well for me. Of course there were times I just wanted to cut out one of those stats (to go 3 rather than 4), but looking at the overall total bonus from all 4 . . . works pretty well.

#28 ShinJidaiNoKami

ShinJidaiNoKami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPhantasmagoria
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

The extra hp is kinda useless.The reason.If you are in a guild all guild group members will have around the same hp.If you survive boss attack with those 200hp but the rest dont.What are you gonna do afterwards?Ress 9 people?If all other 9 people can survive the attack means that you can also survive it w.o those 200 extra hp.

If you want to play as dps the build is 1 with not variations.
If you want to play tank you can add some skills for extra dps.
the opposite cannot happen
YOU CANNOT PLAY DPS ROLE WITH TANK SKILLS.

Thats all :D

Edited by ShinJidaiNoKami, 26 May 2013 - 02:05 AM.

#29 SuperGlue

SuperGlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationOceania (servers are sooo far away)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

Posted Image

SIMPLY INSPIRATIONAL

#30 Trickplay

Trickplay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

The extra hp is kinda useless.The reason.If you are in a guild all guild group members will have around the same hp.If you survive boss attack with those 200hp but the rest dont.What are you gonna do afterwards?Ress 9 people?If all other 9 people can survive the attack means that you can also survive it w.o those 200 extra hp.

If you want to play as dps the build is 1 with not variations.
If you want to play tank you can add some skills for extra dps.
the opposite cannot happen
YOU CANNOT PLAY DPS ROLE WITH TANK SKILLS.

Thats all :D

9 people wont die. If a big boss aoe is coming, your ranged will pop deluge/sanc or both and have enough hp to survive, your tanks have the defense to survive but for the most part the melee dps doesnt, the extra little boost of hp could keep you alive and not have a res wasted. You could argue that you should just run to the deluges but sometimes you cant get there and that hp will save your life.

#31 LuBuFengXian

LuBuFengXian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationXia Pi

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:59 PM

Personally, I go more for the "total allocation" when it comes to stating a [Battle Manual]'ed warrior.

In such a case a 24/31/31/24 works well for me. Of course there were times I just wanted to cut out one of those stats (to go 3 rather than 4), but looking at the overall total bonus from all 4 . . . works pretty well.

A man after my own heart.

And man, vit saved me by the skin of my ass so many times like you wouldn't believe.

#32 OneLastDance

OneLastDance

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 722 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

A man of words : LuBu

#33 Rebirth

Rebirth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

My build is 31 str, 39 agi, 26 int. (sacrifice some int for a good amount of gained str).

Dem 4k crits on rage strike are good (not even geared, armor are still at 37s and 43s)

#34 LuBuFengXian

LuBuFengXian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationXia Pi

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

SEE! LOOK HOW POWERFUL BATTLE TACTICS MADE THAT MAN!

EVEN THE MOST POVERTY STRICKEN CAN BECOME ACTION MOVIE STARS WITH BATTLE TACTICS!

#35 AfkVendor

AfkVendor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

This topic and the OP reminds me of AP Xin Zhao lol.

#36 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

I have one thing to criticize your "Build" link.
Don't put those impossible-to-get cards in a guide. Not everyone will have the luck of even owning ONE of those cards.
Go for stuff thats more accessible. Don't display the "perfect" build that maybe a handful will attain.

And those int/agi rare cards would go to a caster before a warrior in any guild.

Edited by Kalandros, 28 May 2013 - 05:37 PM.

#37 LuBuFengXian

LuBuFengXian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationXia Pi

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

Well yah, it's just a sample of cards you can get late in the future. Cards are a separate entity anyway.

I could've sworn I stated that right now that Poisona/Scratch Thieves would be good to use along with other things include Abrahim and Hazard card. But I recommend tankiness first.

#38 Varunax

Varunax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationNetherworld

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

Great guide but one thing preventing me to switching back to a battle manual build is that Warriors already have very low crit rates in the first place. I like the damage, but it isn't very consistent.

Yeah, I had a battle manual before but restatted since I couldn't crit reliably. Does anyone know how much crit rate end game equips provide total?

Edited by Varunax, 28 May 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#39 LuBuFengXian

LuBuFengXian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationXia Pi

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

I crit for about 20~25% for raids right now. I am sure I can get more with pump it ups, but for now it's good enough to make it so THOSE EVIL DPS FOLKS won't ever get on my level.

#40 Varunax

Varunax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationNetherworld

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

20~25% sounds good enough to me. Now... WTB a skill reset for cheap...

Edited by Varunax, 29 May 2013 - 12:03 AM.

#41 Mistori

Mistori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

Hey LuBu,

Just curious if you have already or planning to grab colo accessories that add +INT rather than +STR?

I figure at end-game, we'll get plenty of STR from our other pieces of gears anyways so would it be a good idea? The main issue I see is that we'll be giving up parry & dodge to get haste & vigor, which to us really isn't all that useful and might make it harder for us to reach 70% parry cap.

#42 LuBuFengXian

LuBuFengXian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationXia Pi

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

You are very intelligent to have picked that up, yes, that is exactly what I am going to do.

Believe THE BLUE BALLS I GET FROM HAVING BEEN SAVING UP TO GET THOSE ACCESSORIES

#43 LuBuFengXian

LuBuFengXian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationXia Pi

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

I MADE A PROGRESSION TABLE BECAUSE IT IS THE COOLEST THING TO DO SINCE EVERYONE'S GUIDES HAS IT FOR SOME REASON

YOU CAN FIND IT IN TEH PAGE 1 TOO

Posted Image

#44 SSpardAA

SSpardAA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

This build strikes my interest ALOT! I'm an off-tank warrior with Battle Tactics but my Int is just 1 and I let the cards and the accessories add it up so when I open my Character info it says 98 INT. My set is not yet complete I got RHD Chest Piece, Gloves and Boots. My helm and pants are the blue ones I got from Ghost Ship still.. My weapon the Great Sword I got from Goblin Leader.. My stat is 33 STR, 33 Agi and 32 Vit.. My skill setup is like this as of now.. http://www.ro2base.c...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Can I reset my stats and put my INT to my STR and do you think my parrying will by fine?? Right now my parrying sits at 57% with parrying skill and defender active

Edited by SSpardAA, 01 June 2013 - 05:18 AM.

#45 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

So I got an Abrahim Rare+ (18 INT AGI VIT, 5 STR WIS) and I'm wondering if I use it on my warrior or my wizard haha
I'm crazy.

#46 Jonss

Jonss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Not a warrior but just wondering what is your gear like to be hitting 7.4k hp?

might have already been posted sry if so

Edited by Jonss, 01 June 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#47 LuBuFengXian

LuBuFengXian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationXia Pi

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

This build strikes my interest ALOT! I'm an off-tank warrior with Battle Tactics but my Int is just 1 and I let the cards and the accessories add it up so when I open my Character info it says 98 INT. My set is not yet complete I got RHD Chest Piece, Gloves and Boots. My helm and pants are the blue ones I got from Ghost Ship still.. My weapon the Great Sword I got from Goblin Leader.. My stat is 33 STR, 33 Agi and 32 Vit.. My skill setup is like this as of now.. http://www.ro2base.c...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Can I reset my stats and put my INT to my STR and do you think my parrying will by fine?? Right now my parrying sits at 57% with parrying skill and defender active

Yah I made a full reset the other day, my parry is still fine especially thanks to defender.

So I got an Abrahim Rare+ (18 INT AGI VIT, 5 STR WIS) and I'm wondering if I use it on my warrior or my wizard haha
I'm crazy.

YOU PUT ABRAHIM IN YOUR WARRIOR AND YOUR MUSCLES WILL BULGE AND YOU CAN KNOCK ANYONE OUT WITH DAS RAGE STRIKE

or you can sell it to me SO I CAN KNOCK SOMEONE THE HELL OUT

Not a warrior but just wondering what is your gear like to be hitting 7.4k hp?

might have already been posted sry if so

Full epics can easily get you there

#48 SSpardAA

SSpardAA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:52 PM

Yah I made a full reset the other day, my parry is still fine especially thanks to defender.

Even with incomplete RHD Set?? I only have 3 pieces of RHD Set and 2 lvl 40 equips.. Do you think the skill build I have right now will be fine if I reset my stats??

#49 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:12 AM

I've been preparing my warrior. She's level 30 for now but I got her the following:

Celestial Apostle Great Sword
Celestial Apostle Chain Gauntlets
Celestial Apostle Chain Boots
Rise and fall of Valkyrie Chain Mail
Rise and fall of Valkyrie Chain Gaiters
Abrahim Card [Rare+]
Hazard Card [Rare+]
Hazard Card [Rare+]
Flash Geylog Card
Damian Card [Normal+]

Grinding points in Colosseum (its tough at low levels!) for the Accessories

Just missing 2 Dark Scythe Pieces (come on Union Guilds!) and whoever bought that Design: Rise and fall of Valkyrie Great Sword to craft it ]:

How am I doing so far on planifications? :P

I'm not sure about the runes though - All AGI or ... all INT? HaHa!

#50 Sonnen

Sonnen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:04 AM

Do you maintain the highest threat with level 1 bash and aura strike?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users