Making Easy 100 Zeny Everyday! - Ragnarok 2 Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Making Easy 100 Zeny Everyday!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 RevLoveJoy

RevLoveJoy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

Psst... Hey!
Are you struggling from shortage of resources? Is your revenue not enough to cover your expensive gaming lifestyle? Don't fret, I have the solution for your problems.

Make 100z in 15 minutes per day guaranteed! You heard that right, 15 MINUTES or less!

No trading skills required! No farming for hours! No professional level necessary either! 100% legal! It's all about directly minting your own gold!

Are you ready?

Here's a 10 Step Guide for you to gain a comfortable gaming life without worrying about securities:

Step 1
Make a character and raise it until level 42.

Step 2
Bring your LVL 42 character to the southern town in Sogratt Desert. Set a save point if you must.

Step 3
Repeat Steps 1 and 2 nineteen (19) more times.

Step 4
Run one of your LVL 42 characters to the town's daily quest board and complete "Request : Treasure Buried in the Desert" mission. Easy 5 zeny and 12 rupees.

Step 5
Mail the minted gold to your main character or mule.

Step 6
Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until all the characters are done with the dailies.

Step 7
Wait until 6:00 A.M. PDT.

Step 8
Repeat Steps 4 to 8.

Step 9
??????

Step 10
Profit

After doing the step 8 routine for just the first 15 minutes you login everyday, you could spend the rest of your daily gaming hours for whatever activities you wish!
============================

Note:
Rome wasn't built in a day. ;)

#2 KaneBlueriver

KaneBlueriver

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • LocationMother Earth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

We have a Genius!

#3 StygianBlade

StygianBlade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

A few problems with this...

I don't recall anyone being able to make 19 junk characters on this server yet.

Character breeding that many to almost end-game level is not practical and requires either A. Weeks to a few months of casual gameplay, or B. A lot of endless hours rerunning the same boring settings with the same boring fetch quests (not to mention disappearing loot glitch and crappy monster capture quests.)

While in the long run it would be worth it, there are ways to make more money in a day faster than this that require less dedication.

The effort you put into doing this does not have a payout worthwhile of all that digital crapquesting.

#4 RevLoveJoy

RevLoveJoy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

Gold@LVL42approx.= 800g
800gX20Char = 16,000g ca.
MintRate = 100g/day

Dealing with repetition is not my problem. I already capped two FS Prests, my tolerance to redundancy is high. Not much of a difference from endless Brandish Storm farming on Plain Flips. Leveling up so many characters doesn't necessarily mean you do it alone. Inb4, I capped a Hybrid Sorc in 3 days.

Your 16kg is your reward for lvling up 20 characters to 42. Effortless 100g a day is like a petty cash fund just to cover your daily farming, dungeon, or raid expenses without touching your hard earned gold from questing and merchandising.

#5 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

Ain't nobody got time for this method.

#6 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

Character breeding that many to almost end-game level is not practical and requires either A. Weeks to a few months of casual gameplay, or B. A lot of endless hours rerunning the same boring settings with the same boring fetch quests (not to mention disappearing loot glitch and crappy monster capture quests.)

While in the long run it would be worth it, there are ways to make more money in a day faster than this that require less dedication.

The effort you put into doing this does not have a payout worthwhile of all that digital crapquesting.

I said that this is just same way to farm hundred million zeny on RO1, running daily quest with multiple chars is old way...

#7 RevLoveJoy

RevLoveJoy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

Time.

If you're rich in time, got no money, and plan to stay playing this game for a while then this is a good clean way to sustain your daily cost of ingame living. The beauty of it is that anyone could do this without the need for talent or relying on the market.

If you don't have the time, but got some money to spend, then the best clean way for you to earn gold is to support the game by buying cash shop items and recruit new players to keep the influx of gold supply stable and circulating.

#8 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

You act like you need to solo the alt characters.

I just power leveled my entire guilds new alts from level 1 to level 25 in less than 45 minutes by using my level 45 Sorcerer. 1 shotting and AoEing all the monsters and mini bosses.

In fact, we've been doing something a little similar with zeny farming by making alt characters and having someone with a high level character just do the quest "for you".

1st time playing - casually read the quest and enjoy the story.
alt playing - Rapidly skip text and mad dash/wind elixer your way through the cities.

#9 lamak666

lamak666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationBLR

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

Psst... Hey!
Are you struggling from shortage of resources? Is your revenue not enough to cover your expensive gaming lifestyle? Don't fret, I have the solution for your problems.

Make 100z in 15 minutes per day guaranteed! You heard that right, 15 MINUTES or less!

No trading skills required! No farming for hours! No professional level necessary either! 100% legal! It's all about directly minting your own gold!

Are you ready?

Here's a 10 Step Guide for you to gain a comfortable gaming life without worrying about securities:

Step 1
Make a character and raise it until level 42.

Step 2
Bring your LVL 42 character to the southern town in Sogratt Desert. Set a save point if you must.

Step 3
Repeat Steps 1 and 2 nineteen (19) more times.

Step 4
Run one of your LVL 42 characters to the town's daily quest board and complete "Request : Treasure Buried in the Desert" mission. Easy 5 zeny and 12 rupees.

Step 5
Mail the minted gold to your main character or mule.

Step 6
Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until all the characters are done with the dailies.

Step 7
Wait until 6:00 A.M. PDT.

Step 8
Repeat Steps 4 to 8.

Step 9
??????

Step 10
Profit

After doing the step 8 routine for just the first 15 minutes you login everyday, you could spend the rest of your daily gaming hours for whatever activities you wish!
============================

Note:
Rome wasn't built in a day. ;)

Step 11:Go kill yourself Captain Obvious :bang:

#10 RevLoveJoy

RevLoveJoy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

Step 12: Provide a better way to mint digital gold. No? That's what I thought.

#11 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

thats not easy . HAHA

#12 Leokimah

Leokimah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

I'm pretty sure this is something similar to what the gold sellers do, but on a more larger scale.

#13 RevLoveJoy

RevLoveJoy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

Making the gold is easy.
Being able to make the gold is debatable.

Inmates from penitentiaries of main land China most probably be working in similar ways but that wouldn't be our concern for using this method.

#14 ootoro

ootoro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

This is what im doing with my lvl 30 characters, and is not a secret, this is the only way to get money, this is not a secret, and this is not easy, 19 chars, lol, not all are lifeless people without social life.

#15 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

this was a joke right?

#16 RevLoveJoy

RevLoveJoy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

^I didn`t know why Zanbee moved this here in Guidebook section 5 minutes after I created the thread in General Chat.

#17 AlphaHealer

AlphaHealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

This is what im doing with my lvl 30 characters, and is not a secret, this is the only way to get money, this is not a secret, and this is not easy, 19 chars, lol, not all are lifeless people without social life.

this one is true this guide will take mostly of your time only workless and lifeless people can do this
sorry but its my comment this will take a life time to earn zennies hahaha

#18 Leokimah

Leokimah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

Should remove "Easy" from the title.

#19 Lucy Ashely

Lucy Ashely

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

lol lvl 45 1500 zeny, did'nt skimp or go out of my way to make money
ill give you some if your so desperate

#20 SGraye

SGraye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

lol lvl 45 1500 zeny, did'nt skimp or go out of my way to make money
ill give you some if your so desperate

Done. Just mail your excess to Dulcyt, please.

...or, better yet, and for your own sake, keep it and be glad you did when you begin the level 50 equipment grind, wherein you will discover just how expensive pots, crafting materials and equipment repairs can be. 1500 is a fair amount, but most people end near 2000 zeny when they hit level 50, if not more, yet still have cause to complain.

EDIT: Also, very amusing, RevLoveJoy. I wouldn't say that I laughed, but it certainly elicited a smirk.

Edited by SGraye, 26 May 2013 - 07:01 PM.

#21 Lucy Ashely

Lucy Ashely

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

well if i made a bunch of characters. i assume one of each class i will have over 15,000 z at my disposal, that seems like enough and it would seem like selling things at the auction house or directly would be a much more satisfying way of earning some extra money, but hey nothing wrong with doing dailies, thats what they are for.

Edited by Lucy Ashely, 26 May 2013 - 08:04 PM.

#22 SGraye

SGraye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

While you're consoling yourself by leveling up another character, I'll just be waiting on that bothersome extra Zeny you're supposed to be sending my way. One or two hundred should be enough, I suppose, don't imagine that would inconvenience someone with a potential 15k to their name.

...I'm still waiting, by the way. :p_hi:

#23 Lucy Ashely

Lucy Ashely

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

tell me your ign

i keep my word :p_angel:(even though the offer was aimed at the tc)

While you're consoling yourself by leveling up another character,

you did read the part where the plan required lvling up 20 characters to mid 40s, which would result in about 30,000 z and then you can start making the 100 z a day

Edited by Lucy Ashely, 27 May 2013 - 01:17 PM.

#24 RevLoveJoy

RevLoveJoy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

^For me? Well... it's very rude to refuse gifts.
IGN: MahWangSooLong

I should make more threads like this. :D

#25 SGraye

SGraye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

No, no, no, me first!
IGN: Graye

you did read the part where the plan required lvling up 20 characters to mid 40s, which would result in about 30,000 z and then you can start making the 100 z a day

Aye, I was referring to your remark about making "a bunch of characters."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users