Verta Delta - A RO2 News/Update/Event Blog - Creative Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Verta Delta - A RO2 News/Update/Event Blog

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Schepter

Schepter

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin [Ragnarok 2]

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

Verta Delta

Posted Image

Hey everyone.

A few days ago I started a blog where I write about and post updates, news and everything else Ragnarok Online 2. As a new blog, I'm always updating and posting new articles so please bare in mind when wanting more articles to read over!

If you're also interested in wanting to write for Verta Delta, just send me a PM and we can discuss from there!

Quote from opening article

This is a brand new blog specializing in covering all updates, events and everything Ragnarok Online 2.
A little back story,

Ever since the launch of iRO2, I wondered and dreamt about creating a community driven blog whether it would be solely on posting news and events or just posting player builds and database information. So I thought, hey! why not do a bit of everything? Posting various updates, news, events, highlights, upcoming content, player builds… and onwards.

Creating a place where normal players like me and you can come and grab your information without being bombarded with hard to navigate links, spam, ads and pop ups. A place that’s clean of it all – and thus Verta Delta was created.

The link is http://www.vertadelta.com/

Edited by Schepter, 04 June 2013 - 08:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users