Knight must-have before baphomet and beyond - Swordman - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Knight must-have before baphomet and beyond

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heathcliffz

Heathcliffz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRoad of Bless
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:24 AM

Hi guys,

Just wanna know, what is the requirement for a tank knight to be accepted in bapho raid? i am currently farming equipment in rhd for the blue eqs.
For now, i have 3 blue eqs from rhd and all my cards are scratch thief card. What is the minimum hp to make it into bapho? when i ask some people, they say it is 5.5k unbuff.
Even with my aura armor turned on, my hp now is still 5.3k, not to mention without aura armor (around 4.3k).I found it somehow hard to achieve 5.5k unbuff since theres only 4 eqps left from the rhd that i hadnt gotten my hand to. and is it a must to punch all eq and put the vit rune in it too before raiding? Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

#2 SonicTMP

SonicTMP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationAlone in the dishwasher

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

It's impossible to get to 5k (no buffs whatsoever) without raidgear+. So as a tank, you get to figure aura armor into that. So get a few more RHD peices and you're set once you hit 5.5k with aura armor.

The more RHD gear you get the better you'll be before going in. You CAN rune up the missing vit if you need but tis better to put agi/str in there for what you want.

#3 Heathcliffz

Heathcliffz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRoad of Bless

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

oh good to hear that. 5.5k with aura armor sounds more reasonable with only blue equips. yeah still 2 equips to go in order to complete it. Thanks for the help !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users