Maintenance Time Change - Page 6 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maintenance Time Change

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#126 Raxxahaxxa

Raxxahaxxa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

*Goes into self center mode*

Grumble Grumble GRUMBLE! The Colo's are scheduled during my work hours! How dare they do that! THEY SHOULD BE PLEASING MWA CAUSE I'M CUTE AND SPECIAL!

*End self center mode*

No seriously. I work during Colo hours. It's only when I have a day off is when I have the time to play the Colo. You can't please everyone. I'm posting these during free time during work.

yeah because im the self centered one? if it was unfair the otherway i around i would just agree that it is unfair
not you guys u just want to keep it on ur times
i dont work during colo its not about me i make every colo time even if i have to put the alarm to go up in the middle of the night to play
it is the principle but i guess you get blinded when sitting there on ur high horses

#127 KnightofAncient

KnightofAncient

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

yeah because im the self centered one? if it was unfair the otherway i around i would just agree that it is unfair
not you guys u just want to keep it on ur times
i dont work during colo its not about me i make every colo time even if i have to put the alarm to go up in the middle of the night to play
it is the principle but i guess you get blinded when sitting there on ur high horses

So anyone who disagrees with you are "sitting on their high horses"?

People have explained to you the reasoning of this updated maintenance time including the CM's and you still fail to comprehend it or accept it.

Finally, you have yet to respond to the task/question I have asked you to answer.

Even though as you claim show me a MMO that is "international" and has a maintenance time that is during the day for NA players.

Edited by KnightofAncient, 30 May 2013 - 01:20 AM.

#128 Raxxahaxxa

Raxxahaxxa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:32 AM

People have explained to you the reasoning of this updated maintenance time including the CM's and you still fail to comprehend it or accept it.

Finally, you have yet to respond to the task/question I have asked you to answer.

the anserw to the question is irrelevant as ive said many many times its NOT about the maintenance only its ONE part of the ICE BERG
comprehend it please

the issue is that EVERYTHING is tailored for the NA if it was simply abount maintenace i wouldnt say anything

#129 KnightofAncient

KnightofAncient

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:46 AM

the anserw to the question is irrelevant as ive said many many times its NOT about the maintenance only its ONE part of the ICE BERG
comprehend it please

the issue is that EVERYTHING is tailored for the NA if it was simply abount maintenace i wouldnt say anything

First of all you missed my first question

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now to respond to your latest post, yes it is relevant because it shows how ignorant you are in complaining about only this game rather than other "International" MMO's that factor in the majority of their players that happen to be in NA.

You have regurgitated your "Iceberg" statement over 5 times now and have yet to elaborate on it. So please enlighten us.

Please learn to accept other peoples statements and move on, and stop spewing the same thing over and over again. You are putting yourself down by doing that.

PS: Learn to use spell check.

Edited by KnightofAncient, 30 May 2013 - 02:05 AM.

#130 WongDai

WongDai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

thank you !
i'll be sleeping

#131 Lucy Ashely

Lucy Ashely

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

as a NAican,
im ok with this.
:p_hi:

#132 Raxxahaxxa

Raxxahaxxa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

as a NAican,
im ok with this.
:p_hi:

i would have hoped that you'd rather have a level playing field but it seems to be the general NA opinion to want to keep the upperhand

and i would be grateful if cms stop removing my posts and take responsibillity instead

#133 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

If it makes people feel any better, I miss all three Colosseum times. I'm at work at 1pm, and 6pm, and I am asleep at 1 am. :(

While we try our best to be fair to everyone, time differences aren't something we can control. We may or may not include more times (or change them) for the Colosseum in the future.

#134 Raxxahaxxa

Raxxahaxxa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:36 AM

If it makes people feel any better, I miss all three Colosseum times. I'm at work at 1pm, and 6pm, and I am asleep at 1 am. :(

While we try our best to be fair to everyone, time differences aren't something we can control. We may or may not include more times (or change them) for the Colosseum in the future.

i hope you see that saying that you try your best when nothing happens kinda makes it like the boy that cry wolf
but i guess its better then nothing

Edited by Raxxahaxxa, 30 May 2013 - 09:52 AM.

#135 Lucy Ashely

Lucy Ashely

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

i would have hoped that you'd rather have a level playing field but it seems to be the general NA opinion to want to keep the upperhand

lol you never met any americans have you? :p_smile:

#136 Raxxahaxxa

Raxxahaxxa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

lol you never met any americans have you? :p_smile:

havent really been in this situation before with americans

#137 Lucy Ashely

Lucy Ashely

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

havent really been in this situation before with americans

in all honesty i have the incredible urge to flood this topic with relevant yet humors images, but for the sake of not being banned i shall resist.
all of which have the caption
america, #### yeah

Edited by Lucy Ashely, 30 May 2013 - 10:28 AM.

#138 Raxxahaxxa

Raxxahaxxa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

in all honesty i have the incredible urge to flood this topic with relevant yet humors images, but for the sake of not being banned i shall resist.
all of which have the caption
america, #### yeah

i can imagen lol.
i just hope they actually take it to heart now and it isnt just empty promises

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users