AzzyAI 1.50 Released! - Page 3 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

AzzyAI 1.50 Released!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#51 HardianOnly

HardianOnly

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

hi azzy! i use this AI, but my mercenary won't auto-attack, any solution? :questionmark:

Edited by HardianOnly, 27 July 2013 - 04:52 AM.

#52 TheGoodLoser

TheGoodLoser

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

TheGoodLoser, on 10 Jul 2013 - 4:43 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi,

i'm using  azzyal 1.50 to lvl my hommu :Filir.

I copy all files into folder ..\AI\USER_AI  but it isn't work.My homu just auto atk and don't auto use any skills.

when i copy all files into folder ..\AI_sakray\USER_AI, My homu just auto sefl buff Fliting and Accelerated Flight  lv 1 (or lv 5 if i config in AzzyAIConfig in ..\AI\USER_AI ) and don't atk any mobs although they atk my hommu  :(.

Help me  :(

Since it's automatically buffing flitting and accel flight, that implies that the AI is working. 

Are you playing on an illegal private server? On servers based on eA (and probably some other illegal server emulators), AzzyAI has targeting problems due to differences in how actor ID's are assigned. 

______________________________________________________________________________________-

How can i config my homun ( eleanor ) atk everything, any use skill combo allow change style?

Edited by TheGoodLoser, 27 July 2013 - 02:19 AM.

#53 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

TheGoodLoser, on 10 Jul 2013 - 4:43 PM, said:snapback.png

Since it's automatically buffing flitting and accel flight, that implies that the AI is working. 

Are you playing on an illegal private server? On servers based on eA (and probably some other illegal server emulators), AzzyAI has targeting problems due to differences in how actor ID's are assigned. 

______________________________________________________________________________________-

How can i config my homun ( eleanor ) atk everything, any use skill combo allow change style?

You never answered my question - if you are on a pserver (which it sounded like you were) it will never be able to target enemies. I only support official servers.

Set default tactic to attack should make it attack everything. 

I don't know what you're talking about with  "any use skill combo allow change style". 

hi azzy! i use this AI, but my mercenary won't auto-attack, any solution?  :questionmark:

Are you trying to attack non-moving monsters? 

Turn off AutoDetectPlants if you are - since mercenaries can't identify monsters, we assume all monsters we haven't seen move or attack are herb plants. That's a problem when you want to kill ant eggs. I've tried defaulting this option to off, and I get way more complaints about mercs wasting time attacking plants. 

#54 HardianOnly

HardianOnly

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

Are you trying to attack non-moving monsters? 

Turn off AutoDetectPlants if you are - since mercenaries can't identify monsters, we assume all monsters we haven't seen move or attack are herb plants. That's a problem when you want to kill ant eggs. I've tried defaulting this option to off, and I get way more complaints about mercs wasting time attacking plants. 

mm... it won't attack anything

#55 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:28 PM

mm... it won't attack anything

Are you playing on a private server? If so, AzzyAI will not work for you. 

Assuming you're playing on an official server:

Did you remember /merai (have to relog to make this change take effect)?

Check AAIStartM.txt in your RO folder - if that file is there, AzzyAI has never been loaded (or if installed, is an old, unsupported version) - paste contents here. 

#56 HardianOnly

HardianOnly

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

Are you playing on a private server? If so, AzzyAI will not work for you. 

Assuming you're playing on an official server:

Did you remember /merai (have to relog to make this change take effect)?

Check AAIStartM.txt in your RO folder - if that file is there, AzzyAI has never been loaded (or if installed, is an old, unsupported version) - paste contents here. 

>no, i play on iRO

>i don't have AA|StartM.txt in my RO folder o.o

P.S:If u don't mind, could you upload your AI folder here? :)

#57 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:23 AM

>no, i play on iRO

>i don't have AA|StartM.txt in my RO folder o.o

P.S:If u don't mind, could you upload your AI folder here? :)

If there's no AAIStartM.txt, then AzzyAI has never been used with a mercenary on your RO installation. Most likely you did not install it correctly. 

Review the installation instructions in docs and the FAQ on the website ( http://drazzy.com/ai/faq.shtml ) for further information. 

The most frequent problem is that people put the AzzyAI folder into the USER_AI folder - that doesn't work. You can't have the AI files in an AzzyAI folder inside USER_AI, you must take everything in the AzzyAI folder and put it into USER_AI. This is described in greater detail on the FAQ page - with pictures. 

The download link for AzzyAI is in the original post.

Download AzzyAI 1.50

#58 HardianOnly

HardianOnly

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

If there's no AAIStartM.txt, then AzzyAI has never been used with a mercenary on your RO installation. Most likely you did not install it correctly. 

Review the installation instructions in docs and the FAQ on the website ( http://drazzy.com/ai/faq.shtml ) for further information. 

The most frequent problem is that people put the AzzyAI folder into the USER_AI folder - that doesn't work. You can't have the AI files in an AzzyAI folder inside USER_AI, you must take everything in the AzzyAI folder and put it into USER_AI. This is described in greater detail on the FAQ page - with pictures. 

The download link for AzzyAI is in the original post.

okay... i do it all according the guides, but it still didn't auto-attack enemies >_>

#59 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

Did you remember /merai?

When you copied the files to USER_AI, did you choose to replace the files when prompted?

Does your USER_AI folder look like the one shown here?

USER_AI.jpg

Are you on WinVista/7/8 with RO installed in program files UAC enabled, and absolutely sure you got everything else right? Sometimes UAC interferes with AI installation if those conditions are met (I can't figure out the rhyme or reason to this). Move RO folder out of program files to someplace that windows doesn't think is special, and reinstall. 

#60 HardianOnly

HardianOnly

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

Did you remember /merai?

When you copied the files to USER_AI, did you choose to replace the files when prompted?

Does your USER_AI folder look like the one shown here?

USER_AI.jpg

Are you on WinVista/7/8 with RO installed in program files UAC enabled, and absolutely sure you got everything else right? Sometimes UAC interferes with AI installation if those conditions are met (I can't figure out the rhyme or reason to this). Move RO folder out of program files to someplace that windows doesn't think is special, and reinstall. 

>yep i do /merai

>i replaced all the file

>it's the same with me, but in my USER_AI it don't have Errata.txt (?)

>I'm playing on WinXP SP3

#61 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

Errata.txt is no longer in the kits, so that's expected. 

Open AI_M.lua in notepad. See if it's AzzyAI or the default (AzzyAI will look like this: http://drazzy.com/ai... Final/AI_M.lua )

If you're seeing the right thing in AI_M, then I have no idea what the problem could be. 

#62 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

Dr. Azzy, I have a question about your AI, but first, thanks for the AI. It's really useful and easy to config. :thx:

Anyway, I want to know if it is possible for a homun to assist a friend without waiting for that friend to be hit.

I am currently using my homun to leech my bio and my alt. I am using my alt to lure monsters to my bio's spot. 

My homun has befriended my alt but it wont assist unless it sees the alt get hit. 

Currently, whenever my alt pulls monsters to the homun's spot, the homun goes after the monsters, but apparently once it realizes that the monsters are chasing my alt, the homun stops. Then it only attacks those monsters once my alt gets hit.

I know turning KS on would solve my problem, but if I do that my homun would also KS others.  :heh:

thanks  :thx:

#63 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:47 AM

Dr. Azzy, I have a question about your AI, but first, thanks for the AI. It's really useful and easy to config. :thx:

Anyway, I want to know if it is possible for a homun to assist a friend without waiting for that friend to be hit.

I am currently using my homun to leech my bio and my alt. I am using my alt to lure monsters to my bio's spot. 

My homun has befriended my alt but it wont assist unless it sees the alt get hit. 

Currently, whenever my alt pulls monsters to the homun's spot, the homun goes after the monsters, but apparently once it realizes that the monsters are chasing my alt, the homun stops. Then it only attacks those monsters once my alt gets hit.

I know turning KS on would solve my problem, but if I do that my homun would also KS others.  :heh:

thanks  :thx:

Friend the homunculus to the alt by commanding it to move to a location 1 cell north or west of the other player; it will do an circle dance around the player when added (or in a line when removed), after that it will defend that player.

See the documentation for details on friending system.

#64 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:28 AM

Thanks Azzy! I didnt know the friending can be erased if I did the friending twice.  :thx:

#65 Franchesco

Franchesco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

I'm having trouble changing the setting so that my homunculus can use skills automatically, any suggestions on the opitions I should be checking?

#66 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:30 PM

I'm having trouble changing the setting so that my homunculus can use skills automatically, any suggestions on the opitions I should be checking?

Is it installed correctly? 

Please post the contents of your AAIStartH.txt file (in your RO folder). If that file is not present, the AI is not installed properly (creating it is the first thing the AI does when loading)

#67 Noireheart2

Noireheart2

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

Never miind, working fine now :) Thanks!

Edited by Noireheart2, 29 August 2013 - 06:59 PM.

#68 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

how do i disable flitting and accelerated flight?? i tried to put it to 0, but it returns to 1.

i only want my filir to moonlight enemies since flitting and flight gives it a huge amount of cooldown and can't use moonlight afterwards.

is this on purpose or is there no cooldown in iRO?? i play on a pRO server and i like your ai better so i've been using it on my dieter.

the problem now is on my other homun which is now filir -> sera. it can't spam moonlight because of the cooldown from buffs.

thanks.

#69 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:37 AM

how do i disable flitting and accelerated flight?? i tried to put it to 0, but it returns to 1.

i only want my filir to moonlight enemies since flitting and flight gives it a huge amount of cooldown and can't use moonlight afterwards.

is this on purpose or is there no cooldown in iRO?? i play on a pRO server and i like your ai better so i've been using it on my dieter.

the problem now is on my other homun which is now filir -> sera. it can't spam moonlight because of the cooldown from buffs.

thanks.

Set UseOffensiveBuff and UseDefensiveBuff to "Never" so your homun won't use buffs. I used to do the same with my Filir so I could save SP.

#70 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

My homunc is having trouble with rescueing owner after the update

I have it set to rescue owner, but it makes little effort in doing so.  It will usually kill it's first target or targets before switching to help.  It will sometimes cast a bolt (not kill it) at the monster attacking me and switch back to it's previous target while I'm still being assaulted.  After its current target is dead then it will finally make a somewhat better effort to rescue owner

Edited by KingOfBabylon, 05 September 2013 - 07:58 AM.

#71 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

I havent touched the merc settings in a while, and now for some reason the lvl 10 Fencer won use BB on anything, just normal bash.

#72 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

Set UseOffensiveBuff and UseDefensiveBuff to "Never" so your homun won't use buffs. I used to do the same with my Filir so I could save SP.

thx, i was looking for something like this, but couldnt find it. i just saw it now and i think i couldnt find it because theyre  separated. my sera is now spamming moonlight and it looks better.

#73 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

You need to reinstall AzzyAI after the latest patch - after doing this, recheck all settings. If your problems persist, let me know. I don't know of any changes that should have impacted use of BB by fencer mercs, but I'll double-check.

#74 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:09 AM

Hi, i got a problem with my Sera (Amistr base). It did not rebuff skill Blood Lust even after the skill's cooldown ended. Here is my H_Config. Need advices please

Spoiler

#75 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hi, i got a problem with my Sera (Amistr base). It did not rebuff skill Blood Lust even after the skill's cooldown ended. Here is my H_Config. Need advices please

Spoiler

Hum. That's strange, I can't see any reason that shouldn't work. 

Please post AAIStartH.txt (located in your RO folder)

Check also if it uses bulwark if UseDefensiveBuff is set. But most important is to post AAIStartH.txt. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users